The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Empty
PostSubject: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:13 pm

Ariel finished putting her things away before heading out into the patio, it was beautiful outside but it seemed like the jungle part would be dangerous. She silently wondered who it all belonged too, as far as she could tell the Mansion was the only sign that someone had been around. She sighed and took her hair out of the bun so it could fall down around her shoulders. She wasn't entirely sure what to do, she was used to having her schedule already planned out for her so now that she didn't have anything to occupy her mind with, she was caught up in the memories of the time she had been at the shooting.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:35 pm

"Uh-oh, I know that look..." someone spoke with a fake serious tone behind the red-head. "Someone's thinking to hard!"
A low chuckle was heard as the blonde appeard, inviting himself over to stand by her side. Once he reached her side he throw oen arm aroudn her shoulders for a hug, messing up her red hair a little. "Careful there red, think too hard and your pretty little head might explode~" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Ariel chuckled and looked up at John, "John...its been awhile." She said warmly, silently glad that someone had noticed her and had come up to her. She tilted her head up to look at him as she fixed her hair, "I see you're still the same as...as before." She said carefully. She knew the death of Sara had hit him pretty hard and he had all but disappeared after graduation. "So how are you?" She asked quietly as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

He didn't miss the hesitation in her question, but was smart enough to brush that off. His smile was still in place as she spoke and gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder before lettign his arm slide off of her. "I'm good. Been all over the world these past years. Thought ti eb nice to calm down for a short while and see how you and rest where doing," he smiled.
A michevious glint showed in his eye the next moment. "And if your job is anything to go by, I'd say you'd been doing just fiiiiine yourself," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:03 pm

Ariel chuckled, "Yes my career as a model has been quite beneficial." She said with a little roll of her eyes. "Plus it pays quite well." She added as an after thought, "So you've been around to see the world? Which places have you gone too?" She asked curiously as she turned more to look up at him with an intrigued expression in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 pm

He looked proud of himself. "That would take some time to tell you," he grinned. "I wouldn't mind of course, over dinner or some drink that is," he winked again. "Actually..." he turned to afce her fully again. "I have missed doing just that wiht you," he said genuinely. "Just hanging and what not. ou're one fo the few people who doens't worry I might jump them or soemthing," he snickerd.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Ariel rolled her eyes, "I know you wouldn't." She said before she moved to sit down on one of the lounge chairs. "I'd ike to catch up with you, after all it has been awhile." She admitted with a little smile. At his comment she snorted, "That's because I know you and I know our little ship sailed a long time ago." She said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:52 pm

He laughed under his breathe, knowing he couldn't deny what she just said. She had stated a fact afterall. He was glad she still considerd him a good friend after all those time they fooled around with the other, especilly with him never being quite serious about it.
Taking a seat next to her, he sighend and ran a hand throguh his hair. "Well, at least you're relaxed around me. Can't really aks for more," he smiled. "So..." he lcked his eyes with hers. "What's up with that Jonathan guy and you?" he asked bluntly. "Does he still have that stick up his ass?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:00 pm

"I don't know, John, I've never felt any pain there before, but the way you talk, you seem to sympathize with that kind of pain." Jonathan said, smoothly from the doorway. "Hope I'm in interrupting?" He said, walking further out onto the patio.

"Ariel and I have known each other since we were kids. We were next door neighbors." He said, looking over at Ariel as he said this, as he sat down in a chair across from them, with a drink in his hand.

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Ariel was about to reply when Jonathan arrived, her heart started to pound and she bit her bottom lip, "Jonathan....wow, its good to see you." She said, her voice sounded slightly out of breath and she was sure John was inwardly laughing. "Yeah we uh were constantly teasing each other all the time." She said as her eyes slowly turned to look at John as she did her best to hide a blush.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:25 pm

John turned his head, smiling widely at brunette who took a seat infront of them. "Interrupting? No no no of course not!" he said happily, laying an arm around Ariel again for a hug. "This IS a reunion after all! And about me sympathizing about your pain?" he faked a sad look. "That's a sad a too dark a tle to be telling now... I'll save that one when it's time for ghost story around the camp fire!"

Smiling down at Ariel as she somewhat explaiend hers and Jonathan's relationship (apparnetly he only litsend to half of what the other guy had been saying), his michevious grin only grew as he caught her blush.
"Aaahh childhood friends then, eh? How sweet," he chuckled. Without givign either of them a warning he had grabbed hold of Jonathan's wrist, and swiftly changed seats with him so he insetad was seated at Ariel's side.
John had taken the libertly to finish up Jonathan's drink. "Hmm, this drink was actually good!"

Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Jonathan let out a sound of surprise and protest when John suddenly pulled him from his seat and into the blonde's previous seat. As he stumbled into the chair, he looked at the blonde surprised, before seeing him drink the rest of his drink. "What were you expecting?" He said, rolling his eyes.

He looked over at Ariel to see her in shock, but also seeming to be unsure if she should let out a giggle or not. He gave her a smile, before looking back at John. "I guess that was why you were on the football team." He said, letting out a chuckle. He seemed to relax more near Ariel, which probably didn't go unnoticed by the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Ariel was about to reply to John when he suddenly stood up and pulled Jonathan into the seat he had been in. She watched the whole thing with a look of shock and amusement, "And subtle isn't exactly something you aspire at." She commented up at him before smiling shyly at Jonathan. Her eyes kept moving towards him and she found that she wanted to say something but what she wasn't entirely sure. Her mind kept flashing to the times she would watch him teach and the multiple times she would get all flustered if he ever so much as looked at her. "Are you still teaching?" She asked him curiously, with her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:40 am

John slurped loudly the last of the drink as they talked, givign them both his typical grin. As Jonathan might've suspected for sure, nothing between the two didn't go unnoticed by him.
He almost rolled his eyes when neither of them said anything at first, until Ariel was brave to at least ask something.
"This like high school all over again. Enter the teacher's pet, and I'm suddenly in the way," he snorted with amusment, tossing the now empty glass back to Jonathan.
"Well I already got my hug anyway, now all I need is a kiss," he winked down at Ariel, bending down towards her until they were face to face. "Right here," he smiled, while pointing at his cheek. Ariel would probably know he didn't mean anything with it, just a firendly little kiss bewteen friends. But Jonathan didn't~

Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Jonathan gave her a small smile at her shy one, feeling almost shy himself. You've known her for years, John... Why do you still act this way? He thought, before she asked if he was still teaching.

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, just like he always did. "Just part time, I usually go out and collect artifacts from around the globe." He said, shrugging lightly. It probably explained why he didn't have a problem with the island so much, being secluded. His cell didn't have signal, which was normal for him anyways.

Why he still kept the thing, he really didn't know...

He gave John a look at the loud sound he made as he finished whatever was left of his drink. He raised his eyebrow at him at the mention of "teacher's pet", before catching the glass without a blink. He set the glass on the small table next to him, before hearing John's request for a kiss. He turned just missing John pointing to his cheek for the kiss.

Jonathan didn't even notice the glare on his face as he looked at John in slight shock.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Ariel's eyes widened when she heard about Jonathan's profession, "No way....like Indiana Jones?" She asked with amazement. That was pretty astonishing, her eyes turned back to John as he bent down towards her, she knew exactly why he was asking and she gave him an amused look. Rolling her eyes she gave him a little peck on the cheek and froze when she heard glass cracking. Whirling around she saw the glare on Johnathan's face and the white knuckled grip on the glass. She hadn't expected him to react like that over a little peck on the cheek, "I...uh are you all right?" She asked with wide eyes as she stared at him, she hadn't seen him look that angry in awhile.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:02 am

John gave the red head a bright smile as his request was fullfilled, not looking that surprsied when heard a crack comming from beside them. Turning his head towards Jonathan, he merely raised an eyebrow at the brunette, smirking in a knowing way as he straightened back up.
This would slightly more fun than I though... he couldn't help but think.
"WELL," he said out loud, clapping his hands togheter. "Looks like ariel will have to explain some stuff to you before you go all hulk on us," he said brightly. "So I'll come back later when you hopefully your bloodthirst has died down. If that's possible.... See ya Red Hood~"
And with that, he left the two alone, whistling a happy tune as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:52 pm

Jonathan chuckled. "Yeah, kind of like Indiana..." He said, with a smile, before Ariel kissed John on the cheek. He didn't even hear the glass crack and looked at Ariel a little confused. "Hmm?" He looked down at the glass and looked at it surprised. He let go of it slowly. "Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He said, trying to give her a relaxed smile, but it looked forced.

He cleared his throat before giving John a look as he spoke about Ariel explaining things to him. He rolled his eyes at the "before you go all hulk on us," bit. He felt surprisingly better when the blonde was gone.

He looked over at Ariel, before sighing. "Sorry... didn't even notice I was doing it..." He said, softly, as he rubbed the back of his neck. He felt bad, he didn't even realize he was crushing that glass...

Good thing it didn't shatter...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:05 pm

She watched John with a small smile on her face before she looked back at Johnathan, "I'm amazed the glass didn't break." She said quietly before she leaned forward and took the glass out of his hands and set it on the ground so it wouldn't get broken or something. After she set it down she took his hand and studied the skin, "Doesn't look like you have cuts which is good." She said after a beat before she gently reased his hand. "I've missed seeing you around." She said awkwardly as she looked down at the ground before meeting his gaze once again. "Its good seeing you...you look really good." She added with a tiny blush on her face, really good? More like amazingly hot.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:31 pm

"Yeah... good thing..." He said, softly, before being a bit surprised that she took his glass and then took his head to see if there were any cuts. He gave her a gently smile, she was always the caring kind... "I'm fine, Ariel..." He said, as he moved to release his hand, but his hand took hers back and held it in between his hands.

"I've missed seeing you too." He said, watching as she looked down, before her teal eyes met his brown ones once more. "You look... "amazing" isn't even the right word for you." He admitted, having not really been able to take his eyes off of her from the moment he saw her again.

"It's been too long..."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:46 pm

She sighed in relief, "Oh good." She said as he said he was fine and then glanced down as his hand went back to hers. She brightened a little bit as she heard him say he had missed her and then blushed as he said she looked amazing. "It really has been." She whispered as she turned more fully to look at him. Her eyes stared up at him tenderly, "I'm happy you're doing something you enjoy." She added after a moment, not breaking eye contact with him.
Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Tumblr_m0qclgShZX1qm9jkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Jonathan smiled at her. "What about you? Are you enjoying your job?" He asked, wanting to know she was happy.

"I'm glad I decided to come to this... though I was surprised that I got an invitation as well..." He admitted, still feeling a little odd that he was invited to the reunion when he had been a student teacher at the time all the students came were there.

Sure, he was a survivor of the shooting... but he didn't seen any other teachers around.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:09 pm

She nodded with a small smile on her face, "I'm used to having my day planned for me, shoots to go too interviews....its fine though." She said with a little shrug. She smiled, "I wasn't going to go but my manager pretty much forced me to go." She said with a little laugh before she ducked her head, "I'm glad she did...this way I can see you." She said and then blushed again praying she hadn't said something she shouldn't have.
Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Tumblr_macshexmjc1rwktko_large
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:26 pm

"It can't be easy being a model... But you definitely have the looks for one." He said, giving her a smile. He noticed her blush and gave her a soft smile. "I'm glad she did too... If I ever meet her, remind me to thank her." He said, giving her hand a gently squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:27 am

She blushed again, "Hardly....its all in the make up and photoshop." She said with a dismissive wave of her free hand. As he squeezed her hand she looked over at him with a small smile, "Oh she'd like you, and then she'd tell me she'd want to set you up with one of her daughters or someone." She added with a little laugh as she pictured the petite woman who no doubt would like John as soon as she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)   Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught up In Thoughts of a Time Long Past (tags: John)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next