The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)

Go down 
+10
John Smith
Jonathan
Vanessa
Megara
Belle
Tiana
Flynn
Hercules
Mulan
Ariel
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:25 pm

Ariel stepped out of the ship and looked around her so far it seemed to be going ok....strange though that no one seemed to know who had issued the invitations. She sighed and pulled her hair up into a bun before she decided to check out the rather huge Mansion that she could see up ahead on the hill. Picking up her suitcase, she started to make her way there, things had been busy for her at work. So when she had gotten the invitation she had accepted, she needed a distraction anyway. She started to make her way up the hill and once she had reached the top of it she saw a note that had been pinned to the door. She glanced around to see if anyone else was around before she took it off the door and saw what it read, it was addressed to Whom it may Concern She rolled her eyes and set her suitcase down, she should probably wait for the others to come up before she opened it.
A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_lsymruHPFP1r122r5
--
Hercules slowly made his way off the ship and studied some of the people who were still talking amongst themselves. Hs eyes kept drifting over towards where Mulan was, she had changed from the quiet girl to someone who was actually quite beautiful. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck before he looked up at where the mansion was and frowned. He supposed he should follow the other girl's lead and go up to the Mansion but at the moment he wanted to see the sights.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Mulan, who was one of the last to get off the ship took her time to take in the environment. Smiling slightly to herself, she put down her luggage for a moment and quickly took out a small drawing pad. Not minding if she got left behind at all, she quickly started to sketch, her dark eyes never leaving the page at hand. After a few minutes, she put the pad down gently before reaching for her luggage. Before she could grab it though, someone accidently pushed it over.
"Wooops sorry, didn't see-" the young man began as he stopped, only to raise an eyebrow when he saw just who's stuff he had pushed over.
Giving a shrugg, he wordlessly kept walking. Mulan only rolled her eyes at the blonde, picking up her he bag before walking after the rest, but slow enough for her to enjoy her walk.

"Yo Herc!" the blonde called out happily as soon as he spotted a very familiar face. Before Hercules would've had time to turn, John's arm had already wrapped around the other's shoulder, almost clinging to the other man. "Still ugly I see...." he grined.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:03 pm

Hercules frowned when he saw that John had pushed Mulan's things out of her hands but wiped the frown from off his face as John approached him. "Hilarious." He said as he rolled his eyes and shoved John off with a smile on his face, "Been awhile, how have you been?" He asked as he tried not to look in Mulan's direction.
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Flynn walked off the ship, with both his and Elsa's suitcases in hand. He looked around with a smile as he looked around. So many people he knew from highschool... some he didn't even recognize... He still wondered who sent the invitations out, seeing as no one invited had a clue. This reunion was a good distraction from the pressures back at home...

He turned and waited for Elsa to come down, who had to grab a few things before getting off. He would have waited for her on the ship, but she insisted he just wait for her on the dock.

Vanessa walked took her time with the walk, she didn't see the point in rushing forward. She looked
behind her and rolled her eyes at John Smith proving he had not changed at all over the years. She let out a sigh, personally surprised that she actually decided to come on this trip...
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:35 pm

Tiana hesitantly departed the boat. Following the others. It seemed everyone remembered each other.
That's good. She thought to herself with a smile. Her hand tightens on her Pink labeled bags. She carried multiple duffles. Duffles for each type of anything she needed. Tiana giggles slightly at the tomfoolery that had already taking place between John and Hercules. Some people never change.
Tiana smiles as her best friend steps next to her. Vanessa was walking carelessly. Tiana wished she could walk like that. She'd began looking over her shoulder often these past couple of months. Tiana quickly checks to make sure that her dark side braid was still all right.
"Do I look all right?"
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Belle was one of the last people to get off of the ship, having just spent several minutes convincing herself that she had to leave. In all honestly, she just wanted to take the ship back home and go back to her routine. But she had made a promise to her father that she would try; he had had to deal with enough over the last few years, she owed it to him. She stared down at the ground as she walked down the ramp that lead to the dock, her hands so tight around her suitcase and book bag that her knuckles were turning white. Her stomach was in knots, and as she stepped foot onto the docks and her gaze turned up to nervously inspect the island(or the part she could see of it at least), she felt a lump fill her throat. She cleared her throat deeply before she realized she had stopped moving, and after willing her self to continue, she began to slowly walk up the path to the house, her eyes continuing to roam over the impressive landscape-her unease clear in her hazel hues as her breathing became more and more shaky.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:48 pm

Megara wondered if coming had been a good idea after all. It was uncomfortable seeing so many old, familiar faces. She'd been out of touch for so long.. But she was already there, so it was better to just get a move on. She lifted her suitcases and stepped off the boat, catching John knock over Mulan's things. She shot a disapproving look at his back. She'd never really cared for the bully jocks, even when she was technically in 'their' crowd. She headed up to the mansion where everyone was congregating. She saw a letter in one girl's hand, and assumed it was some ground rules to respect while they stayed. Meg dropped her things and folded her arms, waiting for the others to catch up so they could read the note and get on with things.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 10:50 pm

Ariel glanced up from the note she had been perusing to see a young woman make her way up the hill.  She recognized her as Belle, who had always been one of the quieter girls but she had always been nice.  On closer inspection, Belle looked more then a little nervous though why that was the case was beyond Ariel.  She shrugged and waved to her, "Hey Belle, how have you been?" She asked once Belle was close enough. Her eyes moved towards the other girl who had arrived and smiled at her as well, "Oh hey Meg, how are you?" She asked brightly as she smiled at her.  
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Belle had been working hard to clear her mind to try and calm herself down, and she was a bit taken aback when she heard a muffled call to her. She looked around curiously for the source of the call, seeing a red-headed girl-Ariel she believed-smiling over at her. She continued to look at her in surprise-she didn't think anyone, aside from Cale knew her, let alone would remember her. "Hi...Fine," she greeted the girl quietly, looking down uncertainly as she fidgeted with her bags.

Last edited by ~Belle~ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Tiana wrote:
Tiana hesitantly departed the boat. Following the others. It seemed everyone remembered each other.
That's good. She thought to herself with a smile. Her hand tightens on her Pink labeled bags.  She carried multiple duffles. Duffles for each type of anything she needed. Tiana giggles slightly at the tomfoolery that had already taking place between John and Hercules. Some people never change.
Tiana smiles as her best friend steps next to her. Vanessa was walking carelessly. Tiana wished she could walk like that. She'd began looking over her shoulder often these past couple of months. Tiana quickly checks to make sure that her dark side braid was still all right.
"Do I look all right?"

Vanessa had walked in step with Tiana, once the woman had appeared from the boat. She gave her friend a smile as she rolled her eyes at her question. "Tia, you look beautiful, as always." She said, with a small smile, before looking around as they walked.

"Either we'll find out who sent the invitations, or this was just some sort of prank." She said, casually as they made their way up to the mansion next to Ariel.

"Long time no see, Red." Vanessa said, the moment she saw Ariel. "Soo, any word from our esteemed host?" She asked, nodding the the paper in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:25 pm

Jonathan Rolfe (also known as John) had left the boat, making his way with the crowd, still not really believing that he had been invited to this reunion. Sure, he did go to the high school, but from the looks of the others that had been on the boat, there wasn't anyone from his year. All the people he was seeing... he had been a Student Teacher when they were in high school. He had been in college, doing some extra work at the high school to earn a little extra for his tuition.

Most of the people he had seen had been in the school during that shooting... He would never forget that day...

He paused in step when he came up to the mansion and saw the redhead that had everyone's attention for being the first one there. His attention on her... was a bit different...

He had not seen the girl, (woman, now) in years... Last time he saw her...

He was knocked a little out of his thoughts when a brunette woman spoke up, calling Ariel "Red". Only her cousin really ever called her that...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 pm

Meg glanced over her shoulder when she heard her name. She only had to think a moment on her name. "Hello, Ariel. Long time no see." she greeted the other girl, "I'll be fine once I get a drink. I'm hoping they got the right stuff for margaritas." They hadn't had much on the boat, which was a pity. She turned her attention to another girl that moved up to them. Meg didn't really remember her. Most of what she did was Belle hanging in the background. Belle didn't seem to be doing too good. "You look like you need a drink, too. Hopefully we'll get this over soon and we can start getting smashed." she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 pm

Ariel brightened up when she heard Vanessa's voice and turned to smile at her, "Nessa, long time no see how are you?' She asked with a wide smile. Her eyes moved down to the letter in her hand, "I was going to wait for everyone to come up before I opened it. It was taped on the door." She said with a shrug before she studied the group of girls surrounding her. "I suppose we can tell the guys when they come on up." She added affer an after thought before she started to open the letter.

Welcome to the Denea mansion, my friends. Here you will sleep, eat and have fun.
There are 4 bedrooms ready for you, and there will be 4 in each, except for one room which will have one extra- And as you maybe can figure out, some will have to sleep on the couches here in the living room.
Some rooms are better than the others, but I'll not let you know which ones.
The list is on here if you don't like your room, you can change it with the ones who doesn't have one. But are you sure you want to?

- good luck.

PS. Choose your friends well- you can never know what happens when you close your eyes.

Finished reading the note, Ariel frowned and raised her gaze to meet everyone else's, "Here's the list." She added once she had found it. Her eyes scanned the piece of paper and she found herself nodding to everything on it before she told everyone there where they would be roomed. "Looks like whoever brought us here has a plan for us." She said quietly. She brushed some of her hair out of her face but paused when she felt eyes on her and looked up to see him she hadn't seen him in years. She found her eyes tracing his features even from this distance and bit her bottom lip before she looked back down with her face a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 pm

Tiana smiles gratefully, "Good." She said. Due to her busy schedule it seemed she never had time for Vanessa anymore. Tiana giggles again at Vanessa's comment about the prank.
"My boss would kill me if this were a joke."
Tiana opens her ears and pays attention to what Ariel was saying.
Tiana sighs, "Well there goes the joke theory aye Nessa?" She teased, nudging her with her elbow. "I'd love a drink too Meg; something fruity. You look different you know. More mature." Tiana smiles. "Age has suited you well."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:24 am

Vanssea gave her a smile. "I might kill you if this was a joke, seeing as you convinced me to come a long to this reunion." She said, with a teasing smirk. She glanced back at her cousin when she started speaking up again. "I've been all right, how about you?" She asked, not having much to tell her cousin about her life.

As she listened to the words that came off the page, Vanessa tilted her head in thought. She rolled her eyes playfully at Tiana. "I don't know, sounds like there might be some pranks pulled at this gathering. Only so many get to be in a room while others are out in the living room? Yeah, i smell a prank." She said, crossing her arms, before noticing the looks her cousin was making. Vanessa glanced over her shoulder and raised and eyebrow as she recognized Jonathan Rolfe.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:39 am

Belle looked up shyly as another brunette spoke to her, mentioning a drink, and she folded her bottom lip in as she looked down nervously. She really wasn't into drinking, of course this trip wasn't something she was interested in either and here she was, so who knew what would happen. Maybe a drink would help her. She listened carefully as Ariel read the letter, occasionally peering up at the red-head, and the others, discreetly through her lashes. She felt her stomach tighten again as Ariel finished reading, and as the others began to discuss the note's contents. This trip was feeling more and more like a mistake each second.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 am

Tiana laughs, "You wouldn't kill me! And I only convinced you because I needed to get out!" She sticks her tongue out at her playfully. "I wanna be in on the pranking! So everyone if you want to prank, come see me!" It was fun playing jokes on Vanessa. She was always so unsuspecting. Or maybe Tiana was just good at pulling them.

In any case, she wanted to have as much fun as she could. Tiana shifts her right handful of duffles over her shoulder in hopes of making the load easier. Oh yeah, I remember Nessa's cousin! Tiana then notices how uncomfortable Belle looked. She nudges Belle with her other elbow. "Hey," Tiana grins. "Lighten up. Relax, enjoy the beach or something. Have some fun. We're all friends here." Well aside from the bullying that just took place... but it was harmless right? She'd hoped.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 am

"If you prank me, dear, your hair will be green in the morning." Vanessa said, with almost an evil looking smirk on her face as she played with her shell necklace. She watched as Tiana attempted to get Belle to relax, in her own odd way. She remembered how Belle was close to Cale, who started that attack that day...

Vanessa never really knew what happened that day... or why her classmate went berserk... Was he bullied too much? What could have caused it?

I doubt we'll ever really know... She thought, before pushing the unwanted memories to the back of her mind.

She glanced around and noticed that some people were still behind at the ship. "I hope they hurry up, I'd rather not wait to get settled..." She said, not letting the words of the letter leave her mind.

She may have read to many Mystery novels as a child...
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am

John, being the oh so very 'good friend' to Herc, didn't miss the frown on his friends face, but only shrugged it off like nothing, grinning teasingly at the other while gaining back his balance after the shove. "Same old, guess it's true that some people really don't change," he replied, referring to both himself and Herc apparently.
As they reached the rest of the group, John for once focused to what someone else was saying and not only on himself. After listening to what Ariel said, he merely raised and eyebrow at first, and then winking at Herc. "Too bad you don't get a room only for you and the 'creep'," he whisperd so only Herc could hear him.
While buysing himself cheecking out his surroundings (by that he meant girls...) he noticed from the corner of his eye Ariel blushing, avoding looking at someone. Glancing behind him, he caught the look of Rolfe, and smirked to himself as he looked back at the red-head.
Searching Ariel with his eyes, he gave her a friendly smile and a slight wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:26 am

Tiana squeaks in fear and despite her bags, her hands grasp her precious hair. "My boss would kill me if I came back for a shoot with green hair!" She couldn't even imagine the thought. Not to mention it would look horrid on her! Ugh! She shudders perhaps a little too dramatically. "Then I'd have to kill you, Nessa."

Tiana glances over to see John messing with other people's relationships. She rolls her eyes. Jerk. Leave them be. And Mulan for that matter. Tiana wondered if she was okay too. Geez she was just worrying about everyone today wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 am

Having finally reached the group (after a very pleasent and slow walk) Mulan hadn't really seemed to be paying any attention to what was being said, too busy enjoying her new surroundings apparently.
Though she did however, also find the whole situtation strange and suspicious... But then again, she could also just be paranoid...
Sighing to herself, she stood quietly nad litsend to the rest, her calm and unreadable expression quickly turning into a deep scowl as she heard the list of roommates.
....so much for relaxing, she thought annoyed as she glared at the back of Hercules head. Hoping to burn a hole right through his skull.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 am

Vanessa let out a laugh at Tiana's reaction. "Then don't mess with me." She said, winking, with a smile on her face. She listened to the list of names for the roommate list. She got annoyed by the list. "Looks like we're not roomies, Tia." She said, before seeing John Smith wave at her cousin. She immediately sent him a glare, hating that she was roomed with him and that he was giving attention to her cousin; that guy had always been bad news, and it doesn't look like he's grown up any.

---

Jonathan had noticed Ariel's looks, which he had given her a small smile in response, but she looked away took soon. He let out a breath, before seeing how John Smith still acted the way he did in high school. Probably lives off of government programs. He thought, a little bitterly. He kept his face relaxed when the blonde glanced over at him, before raising an eyebrow at him.

Am I the only adult on this trip? He found himself thinking, as Smith gave Ariel a little wave and a cocky look.

He knew Ariel was an adult now... She could make her own choices...

He just hoped she didn't make the wrong one...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 2:14 am

Ariel caught John's gaze and blushed again before ducking her head, she cleared her throat and picked up her suitcase. "Well lets check this place out shall we?" She asked the group at large before she decided to push the door open. The inside of the Mansion was huge...like something out of a fairytale. She blinked and scanned the area, it seemed nice. Her eyes moved to watch some of the others as they entered the Mansion as well, "Well at least there'll be plenty of room." She said under her breath.
--
Hercules shook his head, "Whatever man." He said, hiding his excitement when he heard that he and Mulan would be sharing rooms. "I just hope this trip is worth it." He added as he watched John wave at Ariel, "I see some things will always be the same." He added with a laugh, noting that Jonathan didn't look happy by that at all. "We've only been here five minutes and already you're flirting...then again why not?" He added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:19 am

At the very start Elsa had been feeling weird about this whole thing. She felt scared to go on the boat, feeling like something bad was going to happen. It even made her sick to her stomach to where she didn't eat that well. Maybe it was the nerves since she never went on a cruise before? Whatever it was Elsa felt uneasy and only wanted to be by Flynn when she didn't feel like being alone. She hated it when she felt like this, especially since this was caused when the shooting at the school happened. Ever since then, she would always be on guard and think about terrible things that would go wrong on certain things. Elsa was never right though, it always turned out to be something good. So this feeling was all in her head, right? Nothing was going to go bad, everything was fine. This is what she kept telling herself, but she just wasn't listening.

Elsa stared at the stuff she needed to pack into her suitcase before she could meet Flynn back at the dock. She kept staring at them, if her stare could cause a fire, the whole ship would be burning down. Though, before she could think any more of the subject, she shook her head. "Get it together, Elsa, nothing bad is going to happen. You are going to have a great time with your finance, and your friends.. Everything will be alright." Elsa told herself, before taking a deep breath and finishing up her packing. Once she was done she took one more glance at the room and smiled gently. Her and Flynn had created new memories in this room, and she was very happy he was here beside her.

As Elsa walked out of the room, she made sure to keep her thoughts in check until she finally saw Flynn again. As usual, he was waiting anxiously for her, causing her to giggle as she walked down to him. "Anxious as ever." She said softly as she put her suitcase down, before pushing her back out of her face, before brushing her hair over her left shoulder. "Sorry it took so long, I was in deep thought again.." Elsa said, before immediately regretting it when she saw Flynn's worried expression. Which caused her hands to go up a little, "I'm fine, I promise, I talked myself into remembering how every time I thought something bad was going to happen, nothing bad ever did happen. So, I'm fine." Elsa said as her arms went behind her as closed her eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:45 am

John didn't need to look to know the several glares he was reciving and simply chuckled to himself, more amused than offended at their overreacting reactions. He may not have changed so much during the years, but him saying 'hi' to an old classmate apparetnly meant he planned on jumping her in their eyes.
Well.... he and the red-head DID use to have something going on, more than once.
Blinking as he teared himself back from those pleasing memories, he smiled at Herc. "I was flirting?" he chuckled at his friend before giving a shrug. "Well, don't count on me to back you up when you start some silly fights again," he smirked, giving his firend a pat on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)   A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Pleasant Trip? (Tags: Everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next