The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cale
Admin
Cale

Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Empty
PostSubject: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:02 pm

After leaving John and Esme behind, Cal went to another part of the basement. This room was almost identical to the last, with torture equipment and all. In this room however there was only one prisoner, a young woman that he had just taken from the room upstairs. She was at the moment unconscious but that would change soon, he moved towards her side and crouched down to her level, before taking out a knife from his pocket and starting to cut into her side. That should wake her up, after all he wanted to have fun with her, after all she was one of the people on his list.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) 668553
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:41 pm

As Elsa stayed passed out, the scene kept replaying in her head. She was with Flynn, holding tightly to his arm before the lights went off. Causing Elsa to immediately grab his hand with her free hand, only to suddenly feel a hand go over her mouth before ripping her away from Flynn. She tried to scream, but she started to breath in something that started to make her tired and it wasn't long until she passed out. She had no idea what happened, and who had kidnapped her. Whoever it was, it wasn't someone nice. All she was hoping was that it wasn't who she thought it was. The more the scene played, the more she tried to see who it was, but every time she just couldn't. But every time she kept thinking of it, she remembered the look on Flynn's face when he realized that she was taken away from him. And how hard she tried to scream to tell him where she was, but she just couldn't.. Where would she be when she woke up?

Though, before she could think anymore of it, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her side. Causing her eyes to shoot open as she suddenly screamed, before really feeling the pain. This caused her to scream more before kicking whoever was stabbing her away from her. Screaming more when she felt the knife rip out of her side. She coughed before whimpering as tears fell from her eyes as she started to shake. She stared at the ground, trembling, scared to look up at whoever had attacked her. All she wanted to do was close her eyes and give up. But she knew she had to find out who had attacked her. The determination was enough to make her look up at where she had kicked the person. But, when Elsa saw who it was, her eyes immediately widened as she gasped. The shock of who it was caused her to sit straight.

"C-Cale.." Elsa stuttered, finding it hard to find any other words.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_n03maywe2P1tooaioo2_500
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:54 pm

He had been expecting her to kick him and only smirked as he fell back, "Well hello to you too princess." He said mockingly as he picked himself up and twirled the knife in his hand. He moved over and grabbed a nearby chair, "Been awhile hasn't it?" He asked with a little smile as if they were continuing a conversation they had had recently. "I saw you with Flynn....I guess some things just never change huh?" He asked mockingly as he pointed the knife at her.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_lzwpd793x21r6z4d2o1_500
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 am

When Cale had talked to her, mocking her, Elsa couldn't help but start shaking any more. The look in his eyes reminded her of the look he gave her on the day of the shooting. It was the look that made her realize he was no longer the Cale she once knew. It was enough to cause more tears to form in her eyes, but even though she wanted to look away, she just couldn't. Elsa listened to what he was saying, but when he suddenly spoke of Flynn, her eyes expressed nothing but confusion. Though, that was until he pointed the knife at her, causing fear to pop right back into her eyes as she backed away into the wall behind her. "W-what do you mean some things never change? Of course I'm still with Flynn." Elsa stated, confused to why he would think otherwise. Though, the thought of this made her instantly hide her left hand, not wanting him to see her ring. Just in case he really hated the fact she was with Flynn. She had no regret in being Flynn's fiancé, but the way Cale talked and looked as he had said it, it showed he didn't like it. Or, at least that was how it looked to her.

As Elsa waited for his answer, she kept feeling the pain in her side. Pain that made her feel nauseous, ever since she had gotten glass stuck in her knee and lower leg, Elsa was never able to tolerate pain. It made her feel sick, and all she could do was cry whenever she got hurt. So the more she could feel the pain in her side, the more she wanted to break down and vomit. But something inside her was making her fight it, like her body didn't want to give Cale the pleasure of knowing he had hurt her. But Elsa couldn't help but lower her head as she continued to fight herself to not cry. Plus, she didn't want to look at the man she used to know. The more she looked at him, the more she was realizing he wasn't her friend any more. Though, this was something she didn't want to accept. How could someone so kind turn to a person like this so fast? How could her childhood friend come to hate everyone, to kill people, to hurt people, to her hurt? What had happened?

Before Elsa could think any more of this, she suddenly spoke, finding herself in denial. "Why are you doing this Cale? What did we do to you?" Elsa asked as she continued to look down, afraid to look up.

Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_inline_mz5ammpLF51s8uxkq
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:35 pm

He noticed how she tried to hide her ring from him, "There's no need to hide your ring from me Elsa, I saw it already, same as I saw Flynn propose to you." He said with a little smile. "I should be expressing my congratulations to you, but I think I'll wait until the time is right." He said mysteriously. He stood up and pulled a chair over so he could sit by her side, "I have many reasons for doing what I'm doing...the main one being that Holli opened my eyes....you don't remember her do you? Then again she went to another school...she's the one who gave me the idea to do the shooting." He added, his eyes sparkling with manic delight.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_m9s8viDjWW1rt90fho1_500
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:58 pm

When Cale spoke about how he knew about her ring and how he watched Flynn propose to her, her eyes immediately widened. He had been watching them all along? This caused shivers to be sent down her spine, before she immediately moved away from him when he sat closer to her. Scared that he was going to hurt her again, but right as she moved, she twisted her body. Causing immense pain in her side, causing her to whimper as she almost fell down as she made a choking sound. Her eyes closed as she put her hand over her side and got onto her knees to keep her from puking. But she still tried to keep her eyes away from Cale. She didn't want to look at him, in fear he would hurt her again. Though, when he spoke about his sister, she couldn't help but look at him in confusion. He had a sister? How did he have a sister? She had never met a sister of his. The confusion and shock got worse when he said she was the one that came up with the idea of a shooting.

"What do you mean? You never told me that you had a sister. You told me you were a only child." Elsa asked, wondering if he was saying was true or not. The way he was looking at her made it seem like he had a sister, but something was missing. She had met his parents, and even they didn't speak about having a daughter. Where was this so called sister? "Your parents never spoke of her." She said gently, before she closed her mouth, not wanting to say any more due to her own safety. But something about the way he looked, and how he spoke made her question the whole thing.

But maybe she really did forget about her.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Cale sighed, "That's because she was kept somewhere safe...she used to have violent tantrums as a child so my parents had to send her somewhere.   She's here though if you want to see her, Holli...there's someone who wants to meet you." He called.  There was a long pause and then the door opened to reveal a young woman who looked almost exactly like Cale with the same facial structure and same eyes.  She had long blonde hair however which curled loosely down past her shoulders, "Hey Cale....I see you brought someone for us to play with." She said with a wide grin.  She stepped towards Elsa and crouched down by her side, "Why hello there, you must be Elsa." She cooed at her in a sickingly sweet tone of voice, "I'm Holli." She said and held her hand out behind her so Cale could give her the knife while he took a gun from off the table.  "We are going to have so much fun." She said almost happily as she started to take off Elsa's shoes.  "You're probably wondering why I'm taking off your shoes...well I am going to be using a new set of needles I just got." She said as if she were talking about the weather.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Large
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_ltkv7zrl0C1r23tzz
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:39 pm

Elsa continued to look at Cale as he spoke about Holli, feeling a bit bad that she had even questioned him. Especially when he called out to her, saying that Elsa wanted to meet her. Which made her feel even worse that she was thinking he was faking her in his head. So when Holli walked in, Elsa's eyes widened even more. The resemblance between them was amazing. But at the same time it scared her, if she was the one who gave Cale the idea of the shooting, and had violent tantrums, then she was in trouble. It was worse when she spoke. She seemed too happy that she was here. So when she stepped closer to her, Elsa immediately backed more into the wall, wanting to get away from her as she continued to look at her in terror. Elsa could just see with the way Holli looked at her, that all she wanted to do was harm her. Something that caused Elsa's heart to race. Elsa watched how she put her hand behind her to take something from Cale, before Cale had took the gun. Causing Elsa to whimper, before immediately looked at Holli when she took her shoes and explained why she was taking them off.

It was at this point, Elsa suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline, adrenaline that wanted to protect her. Her survival instincts had finally kicked in, and before she could think any more, Elsa quickly kicked Holli in the face with the foot that still had her wedge on. She watched the girl fall back as she backed up more to where her side was now against the wall. Wishing that she could phase through the wall, wanting to somehow get out of here. But knowing she can't, Elsa quickly started to scream for help. "Somebody help me!!" She screamed as she tried to break free from her chains. Only to whimper and cry out in pain when she hit her wound against the wall. But it only made her scream out more.

"Flynn, somebody, anybody, help!!" Elsa screamed louder.
Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Holli chuckled and waved off Cale who had stepped forward protectively before she spat out a bunch of blood into Elsa's face.  Wiping her mouth, she shook her head "You are a little spit fire aren't you?" She asked mockingly before she sat down on Elsa's legs and continued taking off her boots.  "I wouldn't have to be so through if you just let me do my job." She said in tones of mock sympathy.  "Don't bother screaming for help dear, no one is going to hear you...Cale and I have spent years perfecting this place." Finished taking off the shoes, she snapped her fingers to Cale, "Get me those needles." She ordered crisply before turning to look back at Elsa, "Don't worry hun, things are going to be just fine." She said and trailed a finger along Elsa's jawline with a small smile. She turned back as Cale arrived with the needles in hand, "Good timing." She purred as she took the box from him and set it on her lap before she took out a longer needle then the rest. "How about we start with the small toe?" She asked with a wide grin. Cale chuckled, "Nice choice sis." He said before he crouched down and restrained Elsa's foot so she wouldn't be able to move even if she wanted too. Holli grinned, "I thought so." She said before she slid the needle in under the toenail on the smallest toe. A huge drop of blood welled up under the needle and started to fall, "Now that must hurt." Holli crooned.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_mbbuvg2iuG1r6f4vv
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:41 pm

When Holli had spat in Elsa's face, she tried desperately to dodge it but failed immediately. The blood immediately went onto her left cheek, causing Elsa to whimper as she wiped the blood onto her arm, wanting it there instead of her face. Though she immediately started to cry out as she started to sit on her legs and take her shoe off. Causing Elsa to struggle a bit, not wanting her to do anything to her. She even cried out for help once more before she made a comment to her, telling that it was a pointless to scream. That her and Cale had spent years perfecting this place, causing chills to be sent down Elsa's spine. Elsa whimpered when Holli was able to get her shoes off, before looking immediately up at Cale when he was told to get the needles. Causing Elsa's heart to start racing even more than it already was. She then looked down at Holli, only to look away as she turned her head so she could get away from her finger, not wanting to be touched by her. Things were not going to be fine, no one could hear her cry for help, and no one was going to be able to save her from this nightmare. She was all alone. Flynn wasn't here to save her.

The sudden realization caused Elsa's heart to ache as tears fell from her cheek. She never knew how she needed Flynn until now. He was the only one who made her feel safe, the one she always knew who would save her if she got into trouble. The only person she fully trusted with her whole heart. And now she had no idea where he was, and how he didn't know where she was. Elsa knew he wasn't going to barge into the room like heroes do in movies. No, she was alone, and she was going to be tortured. The more she thought about this, the more it started to hurt. Elsa closed her eyes as she lowered her head, trying not to cry, but it was too late.. Tears were already falling.

Though, when Holli suddenly spoke to Cale, Elsa's head immediately shot up as her eyes widened at what she saw. She watched how Holli took out a long needle before commenting on doing the little toe first. This caused Elsa to immediately try to move her foot away, but was suddenly stopped by Cale, causing her to shake violently. "No, please, please!!" Elsa begged, trying to break free from his grip. She begged, and begged, before screaming as the needle went under her toenail. "Flynn!!" She screamed out loud, before feeling light headed, before having her vision suddenly white out. Causing her to scream even more from the pain. Tears ran down her cheek as she just kept screaming, and screaming. Wanting the pain to end.

"Stop, please, please!! Cale!" Elsa cried out, hoping he would suddenly pop back into his old self and stop his sister from doing this. "Cale, please!" She begged once more, before breaking down into tears.
Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Holli chuckled, "I cannot believe you had a crush on this one Cale....she's weaker then the last toy." She said as she took out another needle from the box. Cale rolled his eyes, "That was my mistake." He said as gripped Elsa even harder, enough for her to cry out from the added pain. Holli laughed and then slid the second needle into Elsa's other toe, "Sorry baby, did that hurt?" She asked mockingly as she squeezed Elsa's toe with the needles, making Ela cry out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:00 pm

When Holli spoke to Cale, telling him she couldn't believe he had a crush on her caused Elsa's heart to drop. He had a crush on her? This caused Elsa to immediately look up at Cale who rolled his eyes and said it was a mistake to have had a crush on her. "Y-you what?" Elsa asked before screaming out in pain as he gripped her foot harder. Making her immediately shut up as she looked down, trying to fight the overwhelming emotions that were running around inside of her mind. Before suddenly screaming out in more pain as Holli slid another needle into her other toe. Making her fight against the chains before leaning back against the wall, screaming more and more. Elsa wanted to disappear, she wanted the pain to stop, she wanted this all to end. The more the pain kept going, the more she started to feel like she couldn't take it any more. She just wanted to give up, she wanted to see Flynn barge into the room, she wanted something to make it all stop!

It didn't take long until Elsa suddenly had a white out again, before suddenly coughing as she started to feel sick from all of the pain. Before anyone else could do anything else, Elsa suddenly puked on Holli and herself before coughing more as she started to feel light-headed. Now she was sick, light-headed, and in pain. The whole thing was getting worse and worse.

((OOC: Thank god her hair is in a braid and behind her.. No puke in her hair! 8'DD .. >.> <.<
Can she has a change of clothes?))
Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:29 pm

(X'DDD oh I feel so bad)
Holli grimaced as Elsa vomited all over her and herself, "Ick....well you can change her out of those clothes.  I am going to have a little shower and change into something more appropriate." She said as she stood up.  "Good thing, I never liked these clothes." She said before she stepped on Elsa's foot with her heel on her way out.  Cale watched her leave with a small smirk before he grimaced at the mess.  "Always knew you couldn't handle pain." He said after a moment before he undid the cuffs on her hands and then started to take off her dress.  His hands grazed along her bare skin as he undid the zipper down the back of her dress and then slid the dress off of her.  Once she was only wearing her underwear and everything, Cale dumped the dress into the fire pit behind him before he started to unbutton his shirt.  He paid her no heed while he stripped down, however she would no doubt be able to see the multiple scars on his chest and back.  He glanced over at her and then stepped next to her side before he shrugged his shirt on her and then buttoned it himself.  "There now you'll have something nice to look at." He teased before he picked up his gun from off the floor.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_mld8zpCAoO1s61djoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:57 pm

Elsa hadn't noticed she had puke until after Holli had said something, causing Elsa to feel embarassed. Lucikly though, most of it went onto Holli and on the skirt of her dress. Though, when Holli stepped on her foot, she screamed out in even more pain before whimpering as she lowered her head once more. Before looking up at Cale when he spoke to her as undid the cuffs, letting her hands go free. But she wasn't able to enjoy the feeling of her hands being free, because right when she was freed, he started to take off her dress. Causing her eyes to widened as she tried to get away from him. She struggled, but the struggle barely did a thing. Elsa was so weak already from the torture her struggle just felt like little wiggles. She closed her eyes as she tried to push him away, only to stop when she felt his hands graze her skin before slipping her dress off of her. Causing her to whimper as she immediately covered herself. Now she was nauseated, dizzy, and almost naked in front of someone who wasn't Flynn. It was enough to make her really embarrassed. Flynn was the only man who had seen her like this, and now that another man knew how she looked, it made her uneasy.

Elsa looked up to see Cale take his shirt off. Once it was off, she suddenly took note of the stars on his chest and back, making her immediately wonder what happened to him. But she quickly looked away and looked at her toes not wanting to look at him. It made her feel even more sick to look at him. As Elsa looked at the toes with the needles, she closed her eyes tight as she gripped both of the needles and took them out of her. It make her shriek, but she quickly bit her bottom lip to keep her from puking again. Once they were out she threw them across the room and closed her eyes once more, going to her happy place. But she was quickly taken out of it when he stepped close to her, causing her to jump as she whimpered once more.

Elsa immediately tried to push him away from her, but was quickly overpowered as he put his shirt on her. She quickly covered herself up with her arms, still feeling like she was naked even with a shirt on. She looked at Cale with nothing but pain and horror as she watched him pick up his gun once more. "Why are you doing this? What did I do to you?" Elsa whimpered out, feeling betrayed once again by him. But even though she felt betrayed by him, she couldn't help but think he was being manipulated by Holli, and that he was still a good person.

Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_mmb519olaC1rrlordo1_500
Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:59 pm

He sighed, "Oh there are so many reasons Elsa, I'm sure you remember how we used to be friends right?" He asked as he took the needles that she had thrown on the ground and put them back in the box. "And then you ran off with him....did you ever think about me at least once?" He asked as he turned to look over at her with dark eyes. He looked much different then he had earlier on, "I can't believe I liked you....you didn't even see me when you had him." He wasn't going t utter Flynn's name...that man deserved nothing in his book....he should have killed him the first time around.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Large
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:44 pm

When Cale spoke of how they use to be friends, Elsa immediately felt her heart drop once more. Of course she remembered they were friends, she still thought of him as a friend. She went to tell him that, but then he started talking about Flynn, causing her to immediately look up at him and straight into his eyes. Elsa gently shook her head as he continued to speak, trying to tell him it wasn't true. She did think of him, she looked for him everyday but she could never find him. Though, the final words Cale spoke caused nothing but heart break for her. Elsa stared at him in shock, seeing the hurt in his eyes, the betrayal. It was enough to make to make her fall to her knees if she wasn't already on them. Tears fell from her eyes as she felt like crying right there, did this mean it was all her fault for being tortured? Did she deserve this? No, she didn't.. Or did she? Elsa quickly shook her head before looking at Cale with determination in her eyes. He needed to know how she still felt about him. And no matter how much pain she was in, she was going to let herself be heard.

"Of course I remember us being friends, I still think of us as friends," Elsa started, "And I did think of you, I looked for you every day, tried to talk to you but you were no where to be found. I tried, and tried but I couldn't find you any more. I had no idea where you were." Elsa stated as tears continued to fall from her eyes. "I had no idea you felt like this, but please believe me when I say I still care for you Cale, and I know the real you is somewhere deep down." She whimpered out, before shutting her mouth at the look he was suddenly giving her.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:01 pm

He shook his head and took the gun back out and crossed the room until he was right in her face, "You let me down." The raw pain in those words came out a lot harsher then he had originally intended as his free hand moved and gripped the back of her neck, forcing her to meet his eyes. "You let me down and don't try to deny it! I knew it as soon as I heard that you were dating him." He spat. He was so angry he didn't notice the door had opened once again and a newly clean Holli was standing in the doorway. "Cale...are you fraternizing with the enemy?" She asked coyly but there was a manic gleam in her eyes. Cale grimaced and stood up, "No Holl....she just asked a question and I gave her my answer." He said coldly before Holli nodded and took the knife back, "Well lets put the little birdy back in her cage." She suggested before she bent down and grabbed Elsa by the arm.
Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_md5ioli4OB1qhb554o2_500
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Elsa watched how Cale paced back and forth before suddenly getting in her face. Causing her to back into the wall once again. She immediately looked away, hating the way he had said those hateful worlds. But before she could continue looking away, she was forced to look back at him, her eyes trapped at looking into his. And it was then she turned back into the worried girl she was before. All she could do was shake her head. "No Cale, I.-" Elsa stopped as she suddenly heard Holli's voice, causing horror to flood into her eyes. It would be this point that Cale would notice the instant change when she was alone in the room with him. First she was worried, but felt safe, but the moment Holli had entered she no longer looked or felt safe. And all she held in her eyes was horror. Elsa watched how Cale backed away from her, and she wanted to grab him, ask him to protect her like she knew he could. But she knew she couldn't, once again she was no longer safe, she was alone.. Just when Cale was opening up to her too.

When he gave Holli the knife, Elsa immediately tried to move away from Holli, but was stopped right as Holli grabbed her arm. Elsa whimpered as she tried to get away from her. "Stop, please.." She begged, not wanting to get hurt again. She was already hurting enough, the pain in her side and toes were starting to become numb, so she didn't want to feel any more pain. Elsa wanted to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:32 am

Holli laughed, "Aww you're soo adorable." She said mockingly. Her hand moved and she cuffed Elsa back into place. "Which is why I got something planned just for you doll." She said brightly before she walked towards the fireplace. She took out a flaming hot poker, "You know how cattle are branded right?" She asked, her voice becoming menacing. "So I've got a name just for you." Gesturing to Cale, she had him force open Elsa's legs as she bent down. "How about Betrayer?" She asked coldly before she moved the poker down and digging it into Elsa's inner thigh to write the words.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am

When Holli had called her adorable, Elsa couldn't help but look away from her. Finding it very uneasy at how she was finding her begging adorable. For if her begging was adorable, then this whole thing was just a game to her. A sick and twisted game. It made Elsa even more scared for her life. She even tried once more to fight against her before she was handcuffed again. She even struggled against the handcuffs a little bit before giving up as she let out a gasp from all of the struggling. Elsa then looked up when Holli started to talk, her eyes narrowing in a bit of confusion when she said she had something planned for her. But when she brought out the hot poker, Elsa immediately knew what she meant. Her eyes widened immediately as she suddenly pushed herself into the wall even more. Her feet slipping as she got more, and more against the wall. Elsa got her whole right left side against the wall as she stared at Holli in horror. It was only when she asked her if she knew how cattle were branded, that Elsa let out of a whimper of protest.

Suddenly, Holli looked at Cale and gave him a gesture. Making him walk towards her, causing Elsa to scream. "N-No!! Stop!" She screamed as she put a fight as Cale grabbed her legs and tried to kick him away from her. "Stop it! Cale! Cale, please!" She screamed, her screams getting higher and higher the more she begged. Elsa then shrieked when Cale forced her legs open before pinning her down. Elsa immediately tried to get out of the handcuffs, but her struggles all failed. She continued to scream, tears falling down her cheeks once more as she froze in horror as Holli told her what she was going to brand her with.

"Please, don't," Elsa begged, before watching Holli start to bend down, "Please, please!" Elsa begged before raising her head as she suddenly screamed at the top of lungs as Holli started to write the words into her right inner thigh. The pain was excruciating, and it caused her to see white before she closed her eyes and pushed her back against the wall as she continued to scream.  She couldn't move her body any more, she was too afraid to her. All she could do was scream, scream at the top of lungs and hope somebody would be able to hear her. There were times where she breathed, but all it was, was gasps before she continued to scream. It was all she could do. Her eyes only opened when Holli started to write the y, which felt just as bad when she wrote the b. Elsa screamed more, her scream sounding shrill and full of pain. Her vision started to get blurry in dark, and her breathing started to get heavy. She felt light-headed, she felt sick, she started to become numb, her scream quickly dying.

But before she could fully pass out, Holli was finished, causing Elsa to gasp before whimpering as her head dropped forward. Her whole body was shaking, and Elsa was crying hard, tears were falling right after each other. She couldn't function any more, she didn't want to move, all she wanted to do was cry. Cry and pray that she would be found soon. That was all she could do, she was broken, her body was in so much pain she just couldn't function any more. Elsa whimpered out as she continued to cry, staring at the ground as she just stayed still, not wanting to move her legs at all. Elsa was no longer going to look up at them, she didn't want to look at Cale and Holli.. They won, she was letting them win..

They won..
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 am

Holli laughed as she kept etching the words into Elsa's skin, as soon as she finished the last word she raised her head up.  "There that wasn't so bad now was it?" She asked mockingly as she handed the poker to Cale before moving towards the door.  "She's much more fun then the last person you had here." She said excitedly before she glanced back at Elsa, "I can't wait to play with her later on." She added before she slipped out the door.  Cale watched her leave before he glanced down at Elsa who remained silent, he didn't say anything for a long time before he followed suit after his sister and left Elsa alone in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)   Fun Times (Tags: Elsa) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Times (Tags: Elsa)
Page 1 of 1