The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle

Belle

Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Empty
PostSubject: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 pm

"Well, if I cannot keep Heathcliff for my friend—if Edgar will be mean and jealous, I'll try to break their hearts by breaking my own. That will be a prompt way of finishing all, when I am pushed to extremity!"

Belle held her thumb between her teeth as she sat on lounge chair, enthralled in her book. She had her legs pulled up-her feet resting flat on the chair-and her head leaned back against the padded cushion as she held the well-loved book in her one hand. There really was no particular reason for the brunette to be outside-once she started reading, she forgot all about her surroundings. Her father would always suggest though that if she was going to read on a nice day, why not do it outside-so here she was. A light breeze blew the end of her ponytail, and the sun warmed her skin, and for the moment, she felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kocuom

Kocuom

PostSubject: Re: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Kocuom had silently followed everyone up, he hadn't seen Pocahontas yet and decided to see if she was somewhere around. He jammed his hads in his pockets as he walked around and paused when he saw Belle writing something by the patio, he smiled when he saw Belle. She was someone he considered to be a friend, even if she didn't quite know how to show it at times. "Hey Belle, how have you been?" He asked as he dropped into the chair next to hers.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Belle had just about become completely engrossed in the lives of Heathcliff and Catherine, she hadn't really even heard when someone called her name. It took a few seconds before it finally registered in her brain that someone had spoken, and she looked up curiously-her book gently falling to her lap as her knees fell to the side. She looked to one side, then the other, and when her gaze found Kocuom, her eyes widened and her expression changed to one of surprise.

Of course she remembered Kocuom-Belle had an excellent memory, even of the people who she barely knew-and she knew Kocuom better then most. He was the only other person who made any additional attempts to talk to her-beyond just saying 'Hi' then stopping when she simply said 'Hi' back. He was kind, and she wondered what could have happened if he had been her only friend, not.....Him......"Hi. I've been fine. You?" she answered uncertainly, chewing on her bottom lip as she looked down and pushed her bookmark into place, then pushed back a bit of loose hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kocuom

Kocuom

PostSubject: Re: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 pm

He smiled at her, "Pretty good, haven't seen much of anyone but that's all right I guess." He said with a small smile at her. "I got a football degree." He added with a small smile as he thought about it. "Its fun, and it does pay for my schooling which is just an added plus." He added thoughtfully before he leaned back and glanced at the book she was reading, "Wuthering Heights? Any good?" He asked after a moment as he flicked his gaze back towards her.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Belle slowly turned a shy gaze up to Kocuom, looking up at him through her lashes, as he spoke. She bit her bottom lip as a small, humored smile started to pull at the corners of her mouth. She had to admit, Kocuom's enthusiasm was somewhat infectious-he had a nice, genuine smile and a sort of warmth about him-and she did appreciate that he seemed to be doing most of talking, saving her from having to. "That's great," she then responded quietly in reference to his achievements and current well-being, before she brought her gaze down as he mentioned her book. "Oh. Yeah. It's great. I love it," she answered him, brushing back some hair again as she looked over her book, and then smiling up kindly at the man across from her.

((OOC: Hope 'she's' reading him right.xD))
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:25 am

(She is x3)
Kocuom chuckled, "I remember I read that back in school, I never understood the character of Catherine, she uses both men and in the end she dies leaving them both broken hearted." He pointed out as he crossed his legs. "Heathcliff becomes in many aspects like The Count from the Count of Monte Christo but much different in his approach." He added thoughtfully.
(I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE!)
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Belle nods, laughing a bit with Kocuom, as she listens to him speak interestedly. As she kept her eyes on the man's face, her fingers would occasionally subconsciously run over the cover of her book and flip through the pages. She didn't talk with anyone much, but she did manage to come out at least a bit more when it came to discussing books. "Yeah, she can be hard to read...And she doesn't make the greatest choices....But...Sort of how I see it...Is she cares for both these men, but in different ways. And she chooses the safest choice, that is most acceptable to others," she explained to her book, ending with a small shrug. "He kind of does huh?" she then laughed lightly, looking back up at Kocuom with a bright smile, at his comparison.

((i'msosorryi'msolatei'mterribleiknow>.<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]   Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Like These [Tag: Kocuom]
Page 1 of 1