The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Empty
PostSubject: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Walking out onto the patio, Jasmine ran one hand through her dark hair before she pulled it back into a braid. From what she had overheard some people who had been in the Mansion had just disappeared, she had to give the person behind it all serious pointers for pulling it off. Whoever they were, they were determined to keep them off balance and for that she was admittedly impressed....a little scared but impressed. She might come off as being strong but underneath it all Jasmine was like most other girls. A little hardened from things in her past but she was determined to rise above them and be someone her father would be proud of. She thought about Sinbad, he was different then what she remembered but she liked it all the same...she would be blind not to notice that he was quite an attractive male.
These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_mah9eakjcf1rgkfcho3_500
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:42 am

(8D -pushes in Sinbad- x3)

As soon as Sinbad had realised he and the rest here had been kidnapped, he had sort of know it would only be a matter of time before somethign else happend. So when people ahd started to dissapear, he couldn't really say he was surprsied... Worried? No, not really. He would probably only be concerned when it happend to him and/or Kida... And maybe even that girl-

Sinbad blinked once as the very same young woman who had just been on his mind enterd the patio, raising an unbotherd brow while taking her in.
With her expression to go by, she was apparently in deep thought. And considering the shit and mess that's been happening, who could blame her?

"Keep thinking to much and that pretty head of yours will probably explode," he said flatly, with a slightly amused grin as he watched her.

These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_mcyfa5If1l1r2o2n9

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:19 am

Her smile widened as she heard his familiar voice and she looked over at him, "Oddly enough I think my brain is safe from such a predicament." She said with a little roll of her eyes. She moved to sit on one of the lounge chairs as she lifted her eyes to look up at him, "So...how have you been?" She asked eventually. She hadn't seen him since that fateful day when they had run into each other at the shooting....literally. However it was quite nice to see him though she decided not to dwell on the reasons of why that might be the case.
These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_m6ijewccRj1rzt7h3o2_500
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:37 am

Sinbad snickerd at her reply, thinking that she hasn't seemed to change that much even after four years. But then again, he really didn't know ehr that well back then. He had never botherd too, after all.
He gave her a shrugg when she asked how he's been, taking a seat as well not too close, yet too far either away from her. "Same as ever I suppose," he sighend, giving her a lazy smirk before glancing around the patio.

These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_mlzymdd1t31rp2o9do2_250

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am

She nodded, "I kind of guessed." She admitted with a little shrug and a warm smile before she leaned back in her chair. "So I'm guessing you got a note about this place too right? I mean about the whole "reunion" thing?" She asked quietly, she was still upset that she had been taken completely off guard. She should be better able to handle herself and yet she hadn't been prepared for this, her father would be disappointed in her but she brushed that off of her mind.
These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_ma2mgmisX81qbtlcco9_250
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:53 am

His eyes landed back on her, still with that typical non carign and bored look. "I guess I did. But I must've trashed it before even knowing what it was," he snorted, smirking a little.
That was probably the most logical explination for him.
"Whatcha thinking about?" he asked suddenly, eyes for once focused on her and not somethign non-speaking.
"It's none of my buissness, but that expression you ahve whenever you start thinking is gettign kinda annoying," he added, grinning slightly teasingly.

These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_mcydsx9X9k1r2o2n9

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Jasmine rolled her eyes at his statement, though to be honest she had done the same thing. She looked at him in surprise as he asked her what she was thinking about, she usually was pretty good at hiding her emotions so the fact that he had caught up on it was surprising. "Well I was thinking that whoever did this was pretty good...they're keeping us off balance and making sure we don't get too comfortable." She pointed out with a frown, she wasn't quite ready to tell him all her daddy issues.
These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_m8vo8mTvgw1qd8keco4_250
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:42 pm

(that's ok Jas! Jimbo has daddy issues too 8D *gets shot by Jim*)

Sinbad watched her closely as she spoke, as if seeing she was only telling part of what was troubling her. Well whatever... He's got other more important issues at hand, like the one she just pointed out.
"Well at least you're not panicing," he pointed out, leaning back in his seat. "Not yet at least. And sadly, there's not much else we can do now. We're stuck here for the time being."

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:55 pm

She nodded, "I know....I just hate waiting." She said with a strained laugh, she cleared her throat and glanced down. She wasn't entirely sure what to say next, which for her was a first as she always ususally had something to say. She fidgeted in place, she was used to being on the move always looking for something to occupy her mind with. She supposed being stuck on this island could help improve her social skills....something her instructer was always pushing at her anyway. "So ahem you and Kida....how long have you two been friends?" She asked eventually as she lifted her head to look over at him.
These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_lukc4vTJRg1qbtlcco3_r1_250
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:18 am

He gave her another blank look for a moment before replying this time. "As long as I can remember," he answered, a small and real smile on hs face as his childhood friends was brought up.
He gave her the look once more, for a moment even looking the slightest oncerned. "You sure you ok? Somehow the tension here got.... awkward."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:41 pm

She stared at him for a total of five minutes with a composed expression on her face, "Wow....ohkaay then I think I'll be on my way." She said after a moment. "I'm sorry if I may sound slightly awkward but I'm not used to sitting around doing nothing, I like being on my feet and working." She snapped before she hauled herself to her feet and towards the door, slipping right through it and away...she needed a cigarette.
These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_ljppflWssp1qbdvhvo1_500
(way off topic but look!
These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Tumblr_m5qhtgBHTW1rucylmo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)   These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These thoughts of mine (tags: Anyone at the Mansion :D)
Page 1 of 1