The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Korso shifted a little, keeping his eyes closed. "It could change it a great deal, or it could not change it at all... If you want to, when you graduate and turn eighteen, we can more our relationship further along, past the hidden moments in my office." He said, glancing at her through half closed lids.

He smirked a little, before closing his eyes again. "You still plan on seeing my nephew the way you do? Or we going to keep our thing light?" He asked, as he rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:36 pm

She rolled her eyes, "The only reason I was seeing him was because I wasn't entirely sure what we were. Why didn't you say anything sooner?" She asked as she shifted to look at him with a frown on her face. "I mean, you're not the kind of guy who would let something like that slide....so why?" She asked curiously as she stared up at him. She felt largely embarrassed that he had known about her and Dimitri and hadn't confronted her about it....and confused.
Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Tumblr_ms06c4dtAK1r7bpouo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:05 pm

Korso opened his eyes and turned his head to look at her. "I wasn't going to tie you down unless I knew how you really felt about me... We weren't too serious at the time, so I didn't say anything. Why should I? You're your own woman, I can't control ya." He stated, raising a hand to her cheek and stroking it a little.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 pm

She shifted into his touch and smiled at him, "Wow.....thank you, I think that's a big step in our relationship. I am sorry for being with Dimitri though." She added with a small frown before she rested her head on his chest.  "So does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?" She asked teasingly as she lifted her head up to look at him.  "Just so we can have some kind of labeling....I mean." She added softly almost shyly.
Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Tumblr_mtsf0qjwXM1sretbqo1_500
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:24 am

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry about it." He said, before bringing her chin up to meet his lips. "We can be whatever you want to be... But you know we can't tell anyone about us... until you've turned eighteen and no longer a student at my school..." He said, sternly, but gently, knowing she knew it, but it wasn't ever spoken really between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:56 am

"I know that, I've kept it a secret this long." She pointed out with a little laugh before she gently kissed him. Her hand moved and she held him closer against her before she slowly pulled away, "I am looking forward to when it doesn't have to be a secret though." She admitted after a moment. The only person she knew who could probably keep it a secret was Dimitri and for that she was deeply grateful.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:03 am

He smirked a little at her response, before she kissed him gently, which he returned. He gave her a small smile as he ran his fingers through her long, blonde locks. "Same..." He said, softly, before his eyes wandered to the clock on his office wall. He held in a sigh, before kissing her forehead once more. "You're late..." He mumbled, before sitting up and reaching over to her clothes that were still on his chair. He handed them to her, before kissing her once more. "I'll write ya a note." He said, before moving to get off the desk.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:13 am

She chuckled and moved to pick up her things from off the floor from where they had been thrown in their fit of passion. Thankfully nothing was torn and still wearable, she slipped on her lacy pink underwear before pulling on the rest of her clothes. She ran a hand down her dress and then through her hair trying to get it to be more tame. She found her heels somewhere on the ground and bent to slip them on before glancing over at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:27 pm

As she got dressed, Korso got his clothes on and was tying his tie when she glanced at him. He glanced back at her and gave her a smirk as he finished tying it. He straightened it out as best as he could without a mirror. It ended up being a little crooked, but he hardly noticed as he reached for his suit jacket. He moved back over to his desk and picked up the few things that had been on the desk and placed them all back where they went. He grabbed a pen and began to write the note.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 pm

She smirked a little bit as she noticed that his tie was now a little crooked, she stepped forward and gently put a hand on his shoulder and waited for him to finish writing the note before she turned him around to face her. "Your tie is still slightly crooked." She said as she stepped closer towards him and slipped her hands up his shirt before she reached the tie and fixed it. "There...all better now Mr. Tucker." She said, still keeping her hands on him as she smiled up at him.
Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Tumblr_m0w871Q4Bk1rqe5zko3_250
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:26 am

He glanced at her, before finishing the note. He slowly turned to her and smirked a little as she fixed his tie. "Thank you, Miss Salvatore... And here is your note." He said, holding the note up to her in-between his fingers. "Let your teacher know that if they have any questions to come ask me, all right?" He told her, before leaning down and giving her a small kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:36 am

She nodded before she tilted her head to meet his lips with her own, "I should get going." She said with some reluctance. She slipped her hands down and away from around his neck, "This was fun." She whispered before she headed on out her hips swaying with each movement as she glanced over her shoulder at Mr. Tucker with a small smile on her face before she left.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 12:48 am

He almost reached up to grab back her hands, already missing them on his skin. He gave her a small smirk at her words, before watching as she headed towards the door. "Til next time." He told her, in response to her smile over her shoulder at him.

Once the door closed behind her, he let out a breath. "... Maybe one day you won't have to..." He mumbled to himself, almost as a late response to her saying she had to get going. He sat back down at his desk and went back to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}   Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Same Desk, Different Couple... {Flashback fanfic involving Korso, Odette, Cale, and Vanessa}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2