The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Empty
PostSubject: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Odette laughed as she was going through Ophelia's lines, "My lord, I have remembrances of yours, That I have longèd long to redeliver. I pray you now receive them." She said, glancing over at Dimitri with a little smile on her face as she went back to looking at her lines. They had decided to go through lines and while they had been there, they had gotten distracted with other things mainly too many clothes that both of them had been wearing ad now they were lying on his bed going through their lines. She didn't mind in the slightest they were both naked, in fact she rather enjoyed spending time with Dimitri as he was one of the few people she could relate too better then anyone.
A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Tumblr_m8n5ywA2uy1rv6xzvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Dimitri was was laughing softly to himself as well, arms under his head and eyes closed, obviously relaxed and in no hurry to put his clothes back on. Beign naked felt quite relieving actually. "No, not I. I never gave you aught," he said back, having already learned half of the lines by heart., and lucky for him they were going through only the part he had botherd looking through yet.
He shifted on the bed until he had his head resting on her stomach instead, sighing contently.

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

She glanced down at him before she moved one hand to rub though his hair as she started in on the monologue of Ophelia's. She wasn't at all uncomfortable with their current position, it felt comfortable and not at all strange. He had already memorized most of his lines but she had a longer monologue for this scene and was almost done memorizing it. "Rich gifs wax poor when givers prove unkind . There, my lord." She said as she finished her lines with a growing smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 pm

He hummed softly in approvement when he felt her soft fingers run through his hair. As she finished her lines, the small and content smile he had widened, and shortly after he was laughing. He sat up, kissing he temple softly and giving her a wink. "I love it when you call me 'lord'," purred, reaching over her to his nightstand and taking a pack of cigarettes.
He slumped back down at her side, leaning his head lazily on her shoulder while taking a deep dragg and then casually offering it to her.
Apparnetly he was done with rehearsing the lines for the moment. "So how's it going with Korso?" he asked nonchalantly, giving her a cheeky grin.

A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Tumblr_m9jz9hcCHE1rrg0t1

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:49 pm

She rolled her eyes at his statement, "You would wouldn't you?" She asked dryly before taking the cigarette from him and taking a drag before handing it back to him. At his question she laughed, "Its going....we are meeting every two months in his office for lectures." She said with a little laugh. "I love it though...he's quite good." She admitted with a tiny blush which she quickly hid before glancing over at him, "Why so interested?" She asked teasingly.
A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Tumblr_m9xne1swVP1rqe5zko1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 pm

He just grinned wickedly at her as he took the cigarette back, shrugging. "Maybe I'm jealous?" he said in a fake hurt voice, pouting childishly before quickly going back to having his all knowing smirk. No, they both knew Dimitri wasn't jealous, he just liked messing around, and Odette was one of the few who let him do just that.
"Guess I'm just curious though," he continued, letting his fingers travell up her thigh slowly, barely touching the soft skin.
"I'm still waiting for that threesome," he pouted, which made him look more childish thna he liked to act at times.
"Though it pains me to say he's probably as straight as can be," he didn't sound that dissapointed saying that. "Maybe I can watch during your next lecture~"

A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Tumblr_mn2q5vieom1r2dgtco1_500

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm

She shivered a little bit as his fingers crept up her thigh and gave him a look, "Well I don't know if he'd like an audience but I'll ask." She said as she smiled down at him before taking the cigarette again. "And you being jealous about anybody is about as likely as me being jealous for the same reason but in reverve if there was someone in your life." She pointed out before she took a drag from the cigarette. "I know you'd like watching us fuck...maybe someday he might let you watch." She added handing him the cigarette back letting her fingers trail down his shoulder after she did so.
A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Tumblr_m1pn3rNyW51rnwqsxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm

He snorted, smiling amused to himself while picturing the reaction of the teacher if he would just randomly appear and watch them go at it with some snacks. Detention for life or worse, that's for sure.
He laughed at that thought. "I wonder if he's possesive," he thought out loud, by now his fingers having reached her abdomen, letting his fingers teasingly travel lower down and stopping.
He grinned mischievously at the blonde.
"You think he'd mind the fact that he's sharing you~?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:30 pm

She frowned and sat uo a little bit, "You're not going to tell him about this." She said seriously, one of her blonde locks falling down her shoulder and hitting her chest. "I know I shouldn't be but...I don't even know what he and I are at this point. I mean I know what we are but with him....its different, I actually am unsure around him and frankly I feel like he could probably do better." She admitted softly. "Am I making sense?" She asked quietly as she studied him from under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:40 pm

His expression turned blank as she tried to explain her feelings, letting out a soft sigh after she finished. He knew something like this would've happen someday. "
"Nope, none at all," he said flatly, poking her on the forehead. "But since i'm a genious I'm getting the idea at least," he added afterwards, leaning forward and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm not gonna tell him if it'll make you that upseat," he pouted a little, but meant what he had just said. "And sounds to me like you're developing some real feelings the old man, and not just in the sexual way," he stated matter of factly. "I won't get left behind now am I?" he smiled, a mix between a joke and something else as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:49 pm

She tilted her head to look at him, "Careful Dimi I might start to think you're falling for me." She said eventually before lifting her hand to cup his face tenderly. "And you won't...I promise, after all you're my best friend and that will never change." She said meaning each word she said before she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips before she pulled back and smiled at him. As she thought about him mentioning her developing feelings for Korso she bit her bottom lip and leaned back a little on her elbows. "I guess...I don't know, I'm trying not to read too much into it besides he's the principal and I'm a student. Which is all kinds of hot....when I think about it." She said before laughing and shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:52 am

He snorted, almsot looking offended for a second there. "We both know I'm to damn selfish to fall for anyone," he pointed out.

He returned the same warm smile, titling his head slightly. In all honestly, Dimitri wasn't worried about that. No, he was more concerned about Odette at this point. She could go and screw around and do anything she wanted, and he wouldn't care, as long as she didn't get herself killed or something that is. But hearign her being all unsure of herself, over some guy, liking him more than she herself had been prepared over was unusual. DImitri could without hesitation say how proud he was that it wasn't just any guy but the principal himself. But as much as he hated to admit it, it could end up bad.

"I agree on that," he snickerd, leaning his head on her shoulder again, wrapping his amrs around her waist lightly. He loved cuddling, and being clingy.
"Well as long you know what you want, then just go for it. But make sure the guy's worth it first," he said ina fake serious tone, before smirking playfully again. "Though if he's a good as you say, I guess he is~"

A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Tumblr_mb0xq1yl0P1rvbfmo

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:31 pm

She shook her head at him, "I know that." She said with a chuckle before she glanced down at him as his arms wrapped around her. Her own arms shifted so she could hold him against her, she knew the risks of being with a teacher but being with a prinicipal was even riskier. At his words she bit her bottom lip, "I think he is worth it....and yes he is amazing." She said as she rested her head on top of his as she smiled down at him. She knew Dimitri wasn't the kind of guy who liked dwelling on feelings and for her it wasn't exactly something she excelled at either. "Ok so change of subject, think we need to rehearse more lines?" She asked as she looked down at the script which still lay on the bed.
A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Tumblr_lxg3ztIhxu1r0frfb
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:50 pm

He made a whining noise before throwing himself flat down on the sheets, face now buried in the pillows. The words of somethign along the lines of 'you're no fun'was muffled by the pillow, right before it was thrown at the blonde's face.
"Well i certinaly wouldn't mind more 'rehearsing'," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:59 pm

She caught the pillow and threw it back at him, "Must have missed the memo." She said teasingly before she rolled her eyes at his suggestion. "That so hmm?" She asked lightly as she turned to look over at him with a small smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:26 pm

He just returned the smirk, pushing off the pillow from his face. "You know so~" he purred, leaing up towards her lips until his phone started rining.
He sighend, and took his sweet time while reaching for it. "What?" he answered, not botherng hiding the irritation as he spoke.
When whoever it was who had called him began to speak, DImitri's eyes seemed to brithen up slightly, but was still only half paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:53 pm

She sighed and sat up to watch him start talking on the phone, she leaned forward and ran her hand along his side as she studied him with a small frown. She didn't mind him paying attention to something else but she certainly needed a distraction and being with Dimitri was enjoyable. Her hand moved lower and she ran one hand along his manhood as she studied him with a little grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:53 pm

(ooooh naughty Oddie~ no wonder Dimi likes her x3)

Dimitri replied shortly everytime, assuring the 'client' that yes, he'd ahd all under control, 'no' there was no need to worry, unless of coruse he decided to back out on the deal. He felt Odette move behind him, but didn't pay so much attention to her until he felt one of those delicate yet so very skilled hands travel down his body.
He felt a smirk tug at his lips, no thoughts of stopping her hand anywhere in sight.
As her hand had reached her target, he merely shot her a glance, silently challening her while still litsening to the annoying voice from the phone talking.
"No, as long as you pay up tthere's need to worry about anything," he assured the guy again, not sounding that irritated anymore, and held back a moan.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:41 pm

She laughed a little bit under her breath as she noted the change come over him as she kept her hand on him.. Her hand gently kept sliding along and stroking his member which was now starting to pay attention. She tilted her head to look up at him better, challenging him to try and stop her before she moved her other hand to join the first.
(XDDDD she totally wrote that bit x3 <3333)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:29 am

(sowwie for late reply<333 x'D)

Dimitri let out a deep breathe, leaning slighty backwards into Odette. The person on the other line wa still talking, but Dimiti was obviously not litsenign to any word being said by now. He moved his head slightly to looked at her face, giving ehr and arroused and amused smirk.
"...hey you still there?" the guy asked, now sounding annoyed.
"Mmhhh," he mumbled out, still paying any attention to him and was instead fosing on Odette, or more like her hands.

Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 am

Smirking even wider, Odette moved and straled him before trailing kisses down his body. Her hands still working on him before she replaced it with her mouth. Her head moved as she sucked his errect manhood all the while giving him sly looks as she did so. Pulling back just a little she continued running her slim hands along his member, she didn't seem to mind in the slightest that someone might soon hear something they wouldn't want to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)   A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fun Read Through (shared fanfic with Dimitri)
Page 1 of 1