The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Empty
PostSubject: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Odette made her way off the stage, she had had to stay after to rehearse some lines and was silently hoping that Mr. Kent wouldn't try and "talk" to her again. She ran a hand through her blonde hair as she hurried back into the classroom to grab her things and-, "Ms. Salvatore, your performances are always a pleasure." She inwardly grimaced and turned back around to face Mr. Kent. "Oh that's hardly true Mr. Kent....I just work to know my lines just like everybody else." She said sweetly. She made her way to her desk and grabbed her things, hearing him get up only made her move even faster. She stiffened however when he stepped right behind her and sniffed her hair, making her whirl around with a glare on her face. "You are getting too close Mr. Kent...I really think you need to back away before you make a descision you'll regret." She said pointedly. Finally finished taking her things, she turned to go only to be pulled back by her wrist, "Careful Ms. Salvatore...I could put you in detention." He said with gross insinuation. She gave him a look of pure disgust, "Like all those other times...I know girls are too afraid to speak out against you but we both know sooner or later the truth will come out. I'm not afraid to say I'll be one of the girls who speaks to have you behind bars." She spat in his face, causing him to backhand her. She stumbled to the ground before she stared up at him as he loomed over her, she didn't tremble though and just stared at him defiantly. "Lets be honest here Ms. Slavatore, you're not going to say anything....you haven't said anything yet so what's changed that fact?" He demanded. Wiping blood off her bottom lip she took her time before she looked up at him, "Because I needed more evidence." She said simply. "Mr. Korso won't be happy to hear that you just struck a student...especially one who happens to be one of the best drama students in the school." She pointed out. His eyes narrowed, "Then he won't be able to find out now will he?" He asked before he picked her up off the ground and held her up against the wall. Odette struggled, he was holding her by the neck and slowly cutting off her air supply. Fighting for air, Odette clawed at his face, making him cry out in pain and giving her enough wiggle room to break free and run for the exit. She made it on out and then bolted through the door, slipping once but standing even though she could hear him gaining on her. Just as she reached the exit he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back and threw her to the ground. Stunned, she lay there struggling to get air in from the sudden shock of being thrown to the ground. He loomed over her and ran a hand down her dress and then under the hem of it to reach her panties. She cried out in anger and kneed him in the groin before shoving him off of her, tears of anger falling down her face as she once again stumbled towards the door.
After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Tumblr_m09qqffPF31qbiddxo2_500
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:36 am

Korso had been in his office, finishing up looking over the reports for the semester of the school so far. Scores seemed to be coming in well... though it got annoying that administration didn't bother to give them the money they needed to really help bring up the grades...

After putting everything in order, he left his office, locking the door behind him. As he headed out of the offices, he heard a commotion. He quietly walked only to have someone run into him. "Whoa! Hey!" He said, grabbing the shoulders of the struggling blonde. "Relax! I'm not going to hurt ya!" He said, before the girl looked up at him. He looked at her surprised.

"Miss Salvatore?" He asked, softly, before seeing the bloody lip and taking in how her hair and clothes were disarrayed. "What happened?" He asked, sternly, but his tone still soft. He gently took her chin and looked at her lip. "Who hit ya?" He asked, getting angry at the thought of someone hitting one of his students, especially one as talented and beautiful as she was.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 am

Odette was about to reply when Mr. Kent stormed in after her, "YOU BITCH!" He yelled at her, not even seeming to realize that Mr. Tucker (Korso) was standing just in front of her.  "You think you can just turn ME down?" He demanded angrily as Odette shrank back a little bit.  "You do realize you're talking in front of the principal right?" She asked, her voice oddly calm and collected considering the fact that she had almost been taken advantage of.  Realizing they now had an audience, Mr. Kent straightened considerably and ran a hand through his hair "Mr. Tucker...its not what it looks like.  Ms. Salvatore and I were just having a talk, if you'll just let me handle this privately I can assure you there won't be any more problems." He said with a grin as he tried to take Odette's wrist.  Odette yanked her hand back, "And you're a terrible liar Mr. Kent." She said calmly.
After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Tumblr_mhijw13Kxs1qgp6tbo1_500
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:57 am

Korso rubbed his forehead at Kent's antics. "Kent... Touch her again and you won't have to worry about the cops." He said, letting out an annoyed sigh. He calmly, and gently, moved Odette behind him as he stepped towards the cowering man. "I knew you were a low man, Kent... Only reason you were hired was because you were the superintendent's son... But I think I have plenty of evidence and reason to have you more then just fired from here. I get the feeling you didn't know I had the security cameras upgraded around the school... did you? Though, come to think of it, you weren't at that meeting." He said, all the while taking slow steps towards Kent, as Kent backed away from him.

"Now..." He said, in a low and dangerous voice as he opened a janitor closet door. "Get in the closet." He said, before getting real close to his face. "By the way... talk like that to her or any woman or student again... You're really going to wish that it was the cops that had taken care of you."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:12 am

Odette watched with wide eyes as Mr. Tucker forced Kent into the closet, she had to admit she was slightly turned on by it. Mr. Kent looked like he was about to argue but as soon as he opened his mouth he thought better of it and walked into the closet. Once the door shut, Odette gave Mr. Tucker a strained smile "Thank you for the assist Mr. Tucker...it won't happen again." She said as she straightened her clothes with a determined air. "All I needed was that amount of evidence...and now that I have it he can rot in a jail cell." She said with grim satisfaction though if anyone was looking at her too closely they would note that she was shaking and doing her best not to have a melt down.
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:13 am

Korso gave him a look when Kent opened his mouth to protest. When he closed his mouth, Korso leaned close to him once more. "Wise choice." He said, before Kent walked into the closet. Joseph slammed the door behind the ex-teacher and locked it, for good measure. He turned to Odette and gave her a smirk as she spoke. "Not a problem." He said, before pulling out his cellphone. "Yeah, this is Principle Tucker at the high school... I found one of my teachers trying to force himself on one of my female students. He hit her a little bit... Yeah, he's still here; got him locked in the janitor closet; he ain't going anywhere until the boys get down here to haul him off to jail.... Thank you very much, I'll be here for when they arrive... No, I don't think we need an ambulance." He said, looking over at Odette as he said that last one. "Yeah... she put up her own... I'll make sure she stays to give her statement, but, believe me, she's eager to... Apparently this guy has been giving her grief for awhile... All right, thanks." He said, before hanging up.

"Now, Miss Salvatore..." He said, putting his phone up, before turning to her again. "Why didn't you come to me about this the moment it happened?" He asked, giving her a stern look.

As he looked at her closely, he finally noticed how shaken she was. He let out a sigh, easing up a little. "Come on, let's get that lip looked at..." He said, before taking her gently by the arm and taking her to the Nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:48 am

She watched as he talked to someone on the phone, her eyes kept moving towards the closet. She brushed some of her hair behind her ear as she slowly started to realize that her hair was a mess. She sighed and fixed it before Mr. Tucker hung up the phone and turned to her looking all stern, at his question she bit her bottom lip and frowned. "I uh...I didn't want to bother you." She admitted after a moment. She nodded though as he started to lead her towards the Nurse's office, "I know I should have said something its just I know you're busy and I thought I could handle it." She said with a shrug as she looked up at him.
After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Tumblr_m4c3399zuC1qjv7iko4_250
Back to top Go down
Korso

Korso

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:00 am

He held back another sigh at her reasoning's for not coming to him. "Miss Salvatore, this is my school; my door is always open if something is going on in it that I don't know about. If you're having problems, come to me or even the guidance counselor if you feel uncomfortable with me." He said, as they came to the nurse's office. He opened the door and flipped on the light, before letting her walk in before him.

He walked over to the cabinets and pulled out some of the things he needed. "Have a seat." He said, gesturing to the small table/bed. "Are you hurt anywhere else?" He asked, glancing at her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:07 am

She flushed at the reprimend but knew he was right and hesitantly sat down as she watched him rummage in the cabinets. "Uh...my neck...he tried to strangle me." She said quietly, her throat was gradually closing up from the pain and she knew she would have some bad bruising there. "And my shoulder...but other then that I'm fine." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)   After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After School Rehearsal (shared fanfic with Korso)
Page 1 of 1