The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn

Flynn

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Empty
PostSubject: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Flynn walked into the house, carrying as many boxes as he could. "El, tell me where I'm going; I can't see!" He said, not sure where the last boxes had been put before he came in with the next bundle.

They had bought a house together, with the plans of living together before the wedding date. They felt it was easier on them if they did that. The house was a one story house and was going to be their starter home.

Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Elsa had been unpacking some of the boxes to get them started, wanting to help out Flynn as much as possible. So far she was only working in the living room, but it was a good start. But the more she realized how much unpacking they were going to do, the more she knew she wouldn't get much sleep. But that was how she was, she would sleep little in order to get everything perfect for them. She was a stubborn little thing. Though, when Flynn suddenly walked into the house, carrying so many boxes to where he couldn't see in front of him, Elsa immediately got up. "Flynn, baby! Don't carry so much!" She laughed as she went to him to help him, grabbing the ones that were blocking his view. "You'll hurt yourself." She said laughing a bit more as she placed the boxes where they needed to go, before turning to look at him. "You crazy goof!" Elsa said before pointing to where he needed to place the boxes.

Once he had placed the boxes, and suddenly sit down to breathed, Elsa couldn't help but laugh once more as she shook her head. "How about I go get some of the boxes, while you unpack some things." She said, before seeing Flynn was about to open his mouth in protest, immediately causing her to raise her hand and point to the box she had unpacked. "I reached your part of the boxes, so It's your turn to place things where you want them." She stated, before smiling a bit more at the way he looked at her. "I'm a fast mover when I'm dedicated, and don't worry, I'm going to be fine. Boxes won't stop me!" Elsa said, trying to act tough, and maybe making fun of Flynn a little bit. Causing her to giggle as she walked out of the house to get some more of the boxes.

Elsa made sure she wouldn't carry the heaviest of the boxes. She knew she wasn't as strong as Flynn, she herself needed to be careful. So once she found a few that weren't so heavy, she picked up the two boxes together before walking back into the house. Though, she hadn't noticed the rug was bunged up a bit. So the moment her foot had hit that part of the rug, she suddenly tripped and fell on her knees. Which made the boxes fall down, and the one on top to open up and have some things fall out of it.

"Shoot!" Elsa suddenly said loudly as she closed her eyes to push herself onto her feet. Only to wince as her right knee was now aching pretty bad. It was enough to make her hiss. "Shoot." She said once again as she looked at her knee. "I'm such a klutz.." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:00 pm

When Elsa moved the box that was blocking his view, Flynn gave her a look when she told him to be careful. He was careful... Sure he got some of the heaviest boxes out right then... That didn't mean he wasn't careful.

Once he set the boxes down, he couldn't help but let out a breath, before sitting down on the ground. "I'm fine, just need a breather..." He said, with a small smirk, as he leaned his head against the wall. When Elsa said she would go bring in some boxes now, he opened his mouth to protest, a lot of that stuff was still pretty heavy, even if he had brought in most of the heavy stuff already...

He let out a sigh when she said that she had gotten to his stuff. "I don't know where to put anything." He mumbled, before chuckling a little at her tough act. "..Are you mocking me?" He asked, teasingly.

He rolled his eyes, while still wearing the smirk, before he closed his eyes for a moment. He waited a beat, before standing back up. He moved over to the box with his stuff in it and started to sort through it.

Flynn's head shot up when he suddenly heard the sound of things falling. he turned his head right when he heard her say "shoot!". He got up and rushed over to her. "Hey, let me look." He said, moving to look at her knee. "... Ouch... carpet burn..." He mumbled, before looking back up at her.

He kissed her forehead. "It happens... Let me get some band-aides..." He said, before kissing her knee. He got up and moved over to the box that was labeled "Medicine and First Aid".
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 pm

When Flynn had rushed over at asked her to let him look at her knee, she let him. Only to make a face as she closed her eyes when she heard that she had carpet burn. Which meant it would sting when she would take a bath at night. The very thought of the pain made her feel sick. But she held her own, she would be okay. Elsa looked back at Flynn who suddenly kissed her forehead and told her this happens. Making her pout a little. "Never happens to you." She whimpered jokingly, before nodding to him as he spoke about going to get some band-aids. Though, when he kissed her knee, it took all of her might not to jump. Of course the kiss didn't hurt, it was the fear of it hurting that made her scared. But the fear quickly went away when he did kiss it and all she felt was love. Elsa watched has he walked over to the first aid box, before she looked at where the boxes fell. She sighed when she realized things had fallen out of the box, making her frown and bit a bit mad at herself. Why did she have to be such a klutz? And here she was trying to be tough for Flynn.

Elsa limped to the box, wanting to pick at least something up. Good thing she was skilled in bending over with a hurt knee. All of the things she had to do in rehab to get her knee a bit more strong after what happened a few years ago at their school paid off. She bent over to pick up a picture frame, before turning to over to see which picture had fallen out. Only to freeze at what the picture was. The picture was of her and Cale when they were little, it looked like it was her birthday party due to the little crown she was wearing. And how she was hugging him. She remembered this because her parents had filmed this birthday and remembered what happened before the picture was taken. The sight of this picture caused Elsa to remember how close they were, and what happened on the day of the shooting. Which caused tears to start forming up as she started to think about how close they were, and how Cale looked at her when he pointed the gun at her that day. Before flashing back to the time of the picture as she moved to sit on the couch.

---

"Whose your friend, Elsa?" Her mother asked, laughing at how Cale and Elsa were playing together.

"This is Cale, he is my best friend forever and I love him!" Elsa said as she hugged him.

"I love you too, Elsa!!" Cale suddenly said, before hugging her back. Before both of them smiled big for the camera to get their picture taken. The picture Elsa was now holding in her hands.

---

Elsa suddenly gasped, covering her mouth as tears started to fall onto the picture. Before she closed her eyes and covered her eyes with her hands so no more tears would fall onto the picture. "Why?" She gasped, suddenly feeling a wave of emotions as she started to think of the day where Cale had started shooting and killing everyone. How he looked at her with no mercy when he pointed his gun at her. How he shot Flynn as he laughed manically as Flynn ran out of the school with her in his arm. Everything she thought she had forgotten about was now coming back, harder than it did when she had woke up in the hospital the day after the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 pm

"Of course it does, El... It's just you're never around when it does." Flynn said, with a wink. He found what he needed, before hearing Elsa gasp behind him. He turned and saw her crying as she held a picture.

He moved over to the couch, where she was sitting, and looked at the picture over her shoulder. His face went a little hard when he was it was a picture of her and Cale when they were kids...

He sat down beside her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple. He hated seeing her cry, he hated seeing her upset...

"...Are you sure you want to keep that picture... if it's making you so upset..." He said, softly, after a beat. He wanted nothing more then to just take everything about Cale and burn it in the fireplace... But, resisted that urge, seeing as Elsa still held those pictures and memories of Cale when he was sane close to her heart.
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Elsa didn't hesitate when she shook her head no as a response to Flynn's question. "N-No I don't." She said as she took a breath and picked up the picture with her right hand. "It reminds me of how he use to be, it reminds me of the man he was." She said before she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. But the more she thought about it, the more she felt like crying even more. Causing Elsa to set the picture on the table in front of them, before putting her hands together as she continued to look at the picture. More and more tears fell as Elsa stared at it, thinking about what had happened. Causing her to break down even more. It wasn't until she remembered that today was suppose to be happy, that she tried to stop crying as she looked at Flynn. "I just don't know what happened to him.. What made him do all of that? How could someone so kind suddenly just.." Elsa stopped, not being able to finish the sentenced as she just looked down and immediately placed her head on his shoulder.

Elsa stayed there in silence as she continued to think as she cried. She needed to let all of this out before she could move on. Elsa cried for a good couple of minutes before she couldn't cry any more, causing her to wipe her eyes as she sat up. Her back hurting from having laid on the couch a strange way. She was still quiet, but she was still in thought, and her eyes were locked on to the picture. What she was thinking was making it hard for to her talk, but she knew Flynn needed to know. Needed to know what she was thinking. All she was hoping was that he wouldn't get mad at her for what she was about to say. The thought of him getting mad started to make her shake. But before she couldn't think any more on it, she looked down at the floor and spoke.

"I forgive him.." Elsa suddenly said, before closing her eyes to continue. "I forgive him Flynn, and I know it's something I shouldn't do. But a part of me just can't give up on him. What if he is still a good person? I'm not going to make up an excuse for him, because what he did was still wrong. But, what if," Elsa paused, before looking at Flynn. "What if the old Cale is still somewhere inside of him?" She asked, her face full of hurt.

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Tumblr_mmxevmdiYs1qbi37ro3_250
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Flynn held Elsa as she cried, hating how even though Cale had been missing for years, he still seemed to ruin some moments.He wished he had an answer to her questions... He never understood it himself... Elsa always talked highly of Cale...

He didn't let go of her when she pulled back some, his hand rubbing her back. He wiped the tears from her face, hating how she cried. At her next words, he froze a little.

She forgave him? Like hell he deserved it! If there was any good left in him, he would have come back and faced his crimes.... He wouldn't have shot all those people to begin with!! All those things were what he wished he could say.

He let out a sigh, knowing he couldn't say those things...

Elsa was just the type to forgive the worst of people in the world...

Flynn hugged her close to him. "You never know..." He said, softly. He didn't know what else to say to her, okay, he did, but he didn't know what else to say to her that was on the more positive side...

He kissed her forehead, before kissing her cheeks where she had been crying. "You and I both know that what ever happens with him, it isn't in our hands..." He said, softly, stroking her hair as he looked into her beautiful, icy blue, eyes. He gave her a soft smile, before kissing her lips. He then moved back a little. "Now, let me see your knee." He said, holding up the antibiotic and the band-aids.

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Tumblr_inline_mxxa5abVy91sp5ew5
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Elsa immediately hugged Flynn back when he said that she'd never know. But even though he had hugged her comforting, she knew how he felt about Cale, and was mentally thanking him for not getting mad at her. And she understood that, she wouldn't ask him to forgive him. Plus he was the one that had gotten shot in the back by Cale. So asking him to forgive him as well would cause him to be someone he wasn't. Elsa loved him for him, she didn't need to ask any more from him. He was perfect the way he was, and him holding back his opinion showed that. As he kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes and smiled gently to him, before looking back at him as he spoke. She then nodded to what he said. "I know." Elsa whispered, before looking into his striking blue eyes. The eyes she had fallen in love with the moment she had met him. The eyes that looked at her with nothing but love. Elsa couldn't help a little blush form on her cheeks while she looked at him. Though, the blush only worsened when he suddenly kissed her on the lips. As he kissed her, she immediately kissed back, before pulling away at the same time he did. Only to laugh a little when he asked for her knee.

"Way to ruin the mood." Elsa said gently before poking his nose with her finger. After she had done that, she gently lifted her leg and placed it on his lap. But the moment she had realized what type of antibiotics he was going to use. Her eyes widened as she read that it was peroxide, before biting her lip a little as she could start to feel herself shake a little. Pain was just something that she couldn't handle, and Flynn knew that, but she also knew she needed her wound cleaned. So for a moment she stared at it, before looking back up at Flynn. She then took a deep breath before immediately grabbing his arm and hiding her face in the couch's cushions that her back had been against. "Do it!" Elsa whimpered as she prepared herself for the feeling.

But the moment she felt the peroxide doing it's thing, Elsa quickly winced when it suddenly started to sting. Causing Elsa to tighten her grip on his arm. But after five seconds of stinging the pain was gone. When it disappeared, Elsa looked at her brush burn, blinking before she looked up at Flynn. But right as she looked at him, the antibiotic started to feel as if it was fizzing. Causing her eyes to widen as she suddenly giggled at the feeling of it. It made her amused before the fizzing slowly started to fade away. Though, she felt a little silly to have been so afraid of the antibiotic. It was nothing to be scared of all. So when Flynn looked placed the band-aid on her, she smiled. "Well, that wasn't so bad." She said as she laughed, feeling a bit foolish.

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Tumblr_mmnvdda52F1qd7fc3o1_250
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:04 am

Flynn just chuckled at her reactions, as he placed the band-aid on her knee. He leaned down and kissed it lightly, before giving her a smile. "You know what we need?" He asked, after a beat, before getting up.

He pulled out his phone and pressed a few icons on it, before their song started playing. "We need some music." He said, placing his phone on the table, before taking her hands, pulling her up to him.

He placed his right hand on her waist and took her right hand in his left, before he started to lead them in a dance. At one point in the song, he spun her around, before pulling her back to him.

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Tumblr_mzxwmb5o541rw1osso10_250

{OOC: sorry for not being all detailed and such, but I am sooo tired... oh and pretend that's Elsa in the gif <.< I couldn't find the gif I wanted, so I made do XP}
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:08 pm

When Flynn asked her if she knew what they needed, she shook her head as she continued to smiled. And her smile only got wider when she suddenly heard their song playing. "Our song." She said gently as she let him pull her to him. Her blue eyes staring right into his as he started to lead them into a dance. Making her laugh a little, and when he spun her and pull him back to her. Elsa laughed, leaning her head back before she looked back at him and started to really get into the song. And as she got into it, she started to move her body a little bit more. But it wasn't disgusting moves. The moves were more innocently sexy. As she continued to move, she slowly turned around when Flynn spun her before spinning her back to him. She landed with her back against his front. It was then they slowly moved together, romantically. Causing Elsa to lean her head back onto his shoulder as she smiled up to him. Before putting her hand gently behind his head to bring his lips down to her as she kissed him. They killed for a couple of minutes as they moved together, before she turned around, grabbing his hands as he pulled her back to him.

Elsa laughed as she continued to dance with him. And the more she danced with him, the more she started to forget about what made her upset. Which was something she loved about Flynn. No matter how upset she was, he always found a way to cheer her up. He was her peace of mind when it came to that. Flynn was such a wonderful man to her, and every time she would need to go to her happy place, she would go back to when he asked her out. But now her mind would most likely go to this moment, the moment where they first danced in their new home. The sudden joy that rushed through her made as she realized this made her suddenly jump onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Before gently placing her hands on his cheeks. "I love you, Flynn. And I'm so happy I'm going to marry you." Elsa whispered to him before kissing him.

As she kissed him, it was nothing but passion and love. You could say that this kiss went very well to their song.

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Avatar_natalie_dormer_kiss_capt_america_bIPApqfO.sized
((OOC: Pretends that's Flynn she's kissing. X'D))
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Flynn let out a surprised chuckle when she suddenly jumped onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist. He held her tightly against him, making sure to have a good grip on her, so she wouldn't fall. He took her words to heart as she kissed him passionately. When she pulled a way a little, he started mumbling the words to the song against her lips. "All I ever wanted... All I ever needed, is here... in my arms..." He sung softly, before lifting his face to meet her again in another passionate kiss.

He started walking through the path that was cleared of boxes, still carrying her. He came to the bedroom and was glad to find that the door was open, before he went in. He found the mattress that was still on the floor and dropped down onto it, rolling them over twice, so he would have been the one to have landed on the bed first, before rolling on top of Elsa.

He ran his fingers through her hair as he kissed her, before he pulled away a little. "Why are you so beautiful...?" He asked, in a soft whisper as he studied her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}   Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move in Day (flashback fanfic) {Tag: Elsa}
Page 1 of 1