The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}

Go down 
+10
Eric.
Tiana
Megara
Mulan
Belle
Li Shang
Ariel
Jonathan
Hercules
Vanessa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Empty
PostSubject: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Vanessa rolled over in her bed as she awoke, trying to register where she was. Her mind went back to the previous day, reminding her she was on this reunion trip, before her mind went back to the previous night. Her sort of meeting with the host of their trip.

She sat up and stretched, noticing the room was already empty, say for her. She climbed out of bed, to notice she was still her in her robe. She quickly grabbed some fresh clothes and walked into the bathroom to change. After brushing her teeth and her hair, she walked back out, wearing an off the shoulder red blouse and a pair of blue jean shorts.

She looked around, before noticing a note on the couch where John slept the night before. Her heart skipped a beat, as she wondered if it was the note she was waiting for. She walked over to it and picked it up.

She quickly read it. "Oh boy..." She muttered, before running out of the room. She went and knocked on the doors of the rooms, not sure if they were in there or not. "Guys! We have a situation!" She called, before peeking her head out of the door to the patio. "Guys, something's up! We need everyone in here, right now." She said, before going back into the living room.

When everyone was in the room, she showed them the letter. "John is missing." She told them, before reading aloud the letter.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Hercules growled under his breath, "Why John? It doesn't make any sense." He added under his breath as he got up and started to pace much like a caged tiger. His hands were clenched in tight fists and one could see the white knuckles that stood out against his tanned skin. "I'lll find him, by myself if I have too." He added after a moment, he wasn't entirely sure if anyone else would help find his best friend and for some he couldn't quite blame them but he himself was bound and determined to find him.
Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Tumblr_m17xtg9RPY1qlnaqso1_500
--
Ariel watched Hercules pace with a worried look on her face, "And that's all it said?" She asked as she turned to look at her cousin. Her eyes were full of worry, she liked John he was one of her few friends and one of the few she trusted. "You're not going alone Herc, count me in." She said as she made up her mind. She knew he would do the same if she was the one who had been taken and besides that she couldn't just let a friend get hurt.
Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Tumblr_macssooLOi1rwktko
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Jonathan stood next to Ariel, as he looked at Vanessa in shock. He had just seen the guy yesterday... He looked at Ariel as she volunteered to go with Hercules. "I'll help as well. We just need at least eight more people to get a clue, anyone else?" He asked, looking at all of the other people in the room. They had more then enough people to volunteer to find him...

Now if they would just step forward.

---

Vanessa looked at Ariel with a nod. "That's all it gives us... I wish it gave us more and gave us the reason why John was the one taken..." She said, looking back at the letter.

She looked up when Ariel said she would go with Herc and immediately after her, Rolfe agreed to go as well. She looked at Ariel, thinking about what the host told her the night before...

"Make that seven more we need. I'll help too." She stated, moving to stand near the three. "Come on, guys. This isn't high school; we're all adults and so we need to put the past behind us. I know John wasn't the greatest guy in high school, but if this person who took him is serious about causing him harm, then we need all the clues we can get." She said, looking each of them in the eyes. She threw a look at Tiana, hoping she would step forward as well.

She didn't want either Ariel or Tiana hurt, but if Ariel was going to go along and look for John, then she might as well go with her to make sure she would be safe...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 pm

Hercules relaxed as Ariel, Jonathan and Vanessa said they would join and gave them nods of approval, "Thank you." He said quietly, his voice was strained, showing just a hint of graditude but then again one of his best friends had been taken. He ran a hand through his hair as he kept pacing, looking even more worried with each second that went by.
Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Tumblr_mn38rbqbri1som2vvo1_500
--
Ariel studied Vanessa, she didn't anything out loud but she had seen how Vanessa had hesitated...maybe she was just seeing things but she knew her cousin pretty well. She smiled up at Johnathan as he said he would join them and moved to take his hand with her own, giving him a weak smile as she did so.
Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Emmastonee_zps6e323477
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Shang heard the commotion and walked in with his eyes fixated on Herc. He saw an unusual body language and he crossed his arms. He looked at his old friend, Ariel, Vanessa and Rolfe. He tilted his head and his eyes, voice as well, conveyed his concern.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Vanessa turned when she saw Shang enter the room. She walked over to him and handed him the letter. "Someone's taken John... We need to find him and if we can get at least eleven people to look for him, then we'll get some sort of clue." She told him, and anyone else that came in the room at the time. "We have four who've said they would help..."
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Shang looked over the letter and narrowed his eyes when he saw it. No handwriting in the least. He looked at Vanessa with a stern look. "Is there anything in the rooms or any place where he was last seen?" He asked.

He only questioned these things because he had been rather good at hunting down his brother during their routine games of hide and seek.
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Belle had been standing by quietly near the doors to the patio, listening intently as the brunette read the letter, and as a few people began to volunteer to help find John. She was a bit hesitant to join-obviously this island was more dangerous than she had thought, and it wasn't like her and John were ever close-but she knew she had to help if she could. Eventually, she slowly stepped forward and moved towards the group of people- the ones who would make up the search party-her gaze down until she was right in front of them and she shyly peaked up. "I'll go," she then said softly, looking up at Vanessa first, then over at the others, before placing herself behind them and looking back at the ground-playing with her fingers behind her back and chewing on her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Hercules shrugged, "Last time I saw him was yesterday before we went to our rooms." He admitted with an angry look, he wasn't angry at Shang or anyone he was just angry at himself for not noticing John was missing sooner. He glanced around the room once again, he was grateful Shang was there and he was surprised that Belle had volunteered but no less grateful.
--
Ariel sighed, "I saw him yesterday by the patio, I don't know where he went after that." She said as she turned to look at Shang. She trusted him, he was one of her friends even if they hadn't talked in a long time...not since his fiancé had died that day.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:03 am

Mulan, beign a really heavy sleeper much to her embarrassment, had hurridely stumbled inside the room half awake first now, the sleepines quickly leaving her eyes as she quickly grasped onto the situtation.
Smith? Kidnapped?? ...what?
Frowing in worry, she glaced over at Hercules, not really needing to look to know how worried he was over his best friend.
She may have been annoyed to no end by John and Herc back in school, but she never wished anythiing too abd to happen to them. And since opening up more to Hercules...
She rubbed her arm, starign to feel a small panic rise in the pit of her stomach. Like Vanessa said, this wasn't High shcool anymore.
"I'll go look as well," she spoke up, determinded.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:03 am

Meg rolled over on her bunk, slowly gaining consciousness. The voices outside her room were loud, and irritating and...worried? She sat up, trying to hear what they were saying. Something was obviously wrong. Had there been an accident? Was there a storm coming to the island? Deciding to check it out, Meg hopped down from the top bunk as quietly as she could and padded outside to meet the others.

"What's going on? Is everything alright?" she asked, concerned. "We aren't due for a storm, are we?"

Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Tumblr_mzrr71TQwZ1ra1y3xo1_500
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Tiana jolted up from sleep when she heard the word: 'storm'.
"Storm wha?" She touches her head and gets up. Exiting the room she sees everyone gathered around. "What's this 'bout a storm? It's supposed to storm?" Then she sees the letter. Oh boy, ransom note? But for who? It must've been someone Nessa cared about, but everyone she cared about was here. Tiana, Ariel, Hercules.. where's John? John's missing?

Tiana sighs and rubs her forehead as she tries to think. But she couldn't so without thinking she went back in her room and unzipped one of her duffels, retrieving two jackets and putting on sneakers.

"Well, we ain't getting anywhere thinking about where he was last, let's get a move on huh Nessa?" Tiana says to everyone, offering the jacket to her friend. "Are there any flashlights 'round?"
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Shang looked at Mulan as she roused from her rest with Megera. The two females seemed to have shot awake at the noise in the hall, "John was taken by someone and we need a team of 10 or more to get a note with a hint to find him."

Shang turned when he saw Tiana enter. She turned back and pretty much started a search part on her own. As much as he wanted to slap her for what was said, he admitted that he was a dick as well. He didn't want her to be next... As long as she didn't open her mouth

"Wait, Tiana. We can't go anywhere. If we do we risk losing another person. We need to take a minute to at least make sure we have 10 people. I know I'm going so that makes 9. We need at least two people to get the clue provided by our host. It will do us no good. We will be searching blindly until we get it. If you want to go and look around the patio, we can go in a group of four and a group of five should wait here and keep updated." Shang said, trying to keep things from escalating.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Tiana sighs, slumping her shoulders and looking up at the ceiling but before she smiles at him. "I was gonna be a smart ass and say 'what do you suggest we do then?'" She giggles, "But ya beat me to it. Sorry for earlier.." She apologizes. "But I'll go for the clue, anyone coming with?"
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Vanessa gave Tiana a smile when she was up for looking for John. She held in a laugh when she started getting ready to almost out on her own. "Shang, I did see John last night when we went to bed... but I think that was the last time anyone really saw him..." She said, knowing it was true...

I didn't even bother to see if everyone was still asleep when I got back... She thought, getting the feeling that their host took John before he met with her...

---

Flynn and Elsa came out of their room, surprised at what was going on. They stayed in the back as they listened to what was going on. Flynn looked at Elsa when she placed a hand on his arm, showing him her worried expression. He stared at her for a moment, before giving her a nod. He took her hand and led them to the group. "Count us in." He said, stepping forward.

He gave Elsa's hand a gentle squeeze. "So, how many do we have now?" He asked, not having heard what the number was currently.

{OOC: I got permission from Elsa's rper to writer her agreeing to go X3 She's about to go out to eat, so I asked if I could go ahead and have Elsa volunteer as well :3}
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:53 am

Megara paled when she was told John was missing. Not even a full day there, and something went wrong. This wasn't how things were supposed to go... "I'll go on the search." Meg offered. "It's better than sitting around wringing my hands." Hopefully, he had just gone for a walk and took a wrong turn. She had no desire to find a corpse. She'd had enough of those for one lifetime. Meg stepped back into her room to change out of her PJs and get into something better suited for the search. She also got out her tiny flashlight, glad she'd thought to bring it with her. It wasn't much, but it was something. "I have a flashlight of my own. Kinda small, but it works well enough." she said.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Shang turned to Elsa and Flynn. "With the two of you, that is 11. We can split into a group of five and six to search the patio and around the house. Everyone stay within eye and earshot." Shang said as he walked over to Elsa and Flynn.

It pained him to see them together as he thought it could have been him and his Fiance, "Flynn, Elsa... Don't let each other out of your sights. If It is who I think it is, he will do everything he can to break you down. Starting with kidnapping one of you or worse."

Shang couldn't be anymore serious than he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:21 pm

Jonathan looked over at Megara as she spoke up, before glancing around at everyone. Now... how are we supposed to get that clue? He pondered. "I have to wonder if there are cameras or something around the place... How else would this person know we have enough people?" He asked, sure he was bringing the thought to their minds.

He gave Ariel's hand a gently squeeze, taking Shang's words to Flynn and Elsa to heart for himself and Ariel.

He finally just got her... and now there was a chance that someone might take her from him... That wasn't going to happen.

---

Flynn kept a hold of Elsa's hand, before nodding to Shang. He knew the man had lost his loved one... Flynn was going to make sure that he wouldn't lose Elsa. Not after all they had been through...

He looked over at Rolfe when he spoke up, before looking around to see if he could see any cameras. "If there are any, they're pretty well hidden." He said, looking around.

---

Vanessa looked at everyone around her, before looking at Megara when she presented a flashlight. "One if better then none. I didn't even think to bring one."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:25 pm

(they won't be able to find or destroy the camera's all right? <3)
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:33 pm

{OOC: Didn't think they could X'D}
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

The lights suddenly turned right off, it became pitch black in the room so no one could see anyone else. They stayed that way for five minutes while everyone panicked and then the lights turned back on just as fast as they had turned off, Elsa though was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 pm

((OOC: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? TAKE ME INSTEAD!  Sad ))

Shang looked around. Someone had knocked into him and he felt everyone rummaging around for any source of light. Once the lights returned, he saw that Elsa was missing. He paused as he saw the fear in everyone's eyes. How did someone grab her in 5 minutes and disappear?

"ELSA! Elsa where are you?" Shang called, trying to hold in his panic.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Meg gasped when the lights went off. Something brushed her hand and the flashlight slipped from her grasp. She knelt down and felt around for it before the lights came back on. She looked around for it, but didn't see it. 'Maybe it rolled under something?' She thought, irritated and frightened. As she stood back up, she noticed that Elsa had disappeared.

"Oh God, where did Elsa go?" she said, horrified. The light hadn't been off for that long, and she hadn't heard a struggle. How could someone so easily and quietly snatch one of their own?
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Belle had brought her arms up to wrap around herself as she simply stood by in the background, watching and listening-it was like high school once again. She tightly shut her eyes and shook her head to keep herself from going down that thought path, before looking up at the others once again. She noticed a couple people holding hands and staying close, and she clung to her arms tighter, and then her sides as her arms slid down to rest around her middle, as she slowly began to feel more uncomfortable-her stomach dropping a bit. She had to fight for her thoughts not to shift to high school yet again, and she quickly tore her gaze from the people around her and looked down at the ground as she softly kicked at the ground.

Belle only looked back up when the lights suddenly went out, and she looked around herself frantically with wide eyes. She cautiously moved herself back to stand against the wall, once again tightening her grasp around herself-just waiting and hoping for the lights to return. She didn't like the dark-it allowed her mind to wonder too much, and that was not a good idea. She released a breath she hadn't known she was holding when the lights returned-looking up at them briefly in relief. When she heard someone was gone though, her head fell down quickly and she looked over to where everyone else was. She chewed on the inside of her cheek as she watched people become frantic, unsure of what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Vanessa let out a gasp when the lights suddenly went out. "The he-" She said, before feeling something brush past her back. She froze when she felt something near her ear and heard a whisper so faint, she almost didn't pick it up, so no one else could have heard it either.

She blushed, feeling a shiver go down her spine. She had her hands on her cheeks when the lights came on. When Rolfe looked over at her, she looked at him with wide eyes. "S-someone touched me..." She stuttered, having not expected the contact. She almost hardly noticed the protective hole that Rolfe had on her cousin...

---

Jonathan pulled Ariel closer to him the moment the lights went out. He could hear everyone around them moving, it made him keep a protective hold on Ariel.

As the lights came back up, the first thing that everyone seemed to notice was that Elsa was gone. He looked around, before seeing Vanessa holding her cheeks and they were red. He raised an eyebrow at her, before she stated that someone touched her. So, we're dealing with a kidnapper and a pervert... He thought, as he turned when Flynn kicked over the table.

---

Flynn moved closer to Elsa, but suddenly felt her hand disappear from his, causing him to freak out. "Elsa?!" He called out, trying to search for her. The lights came back on and he looked all around. "Damn it!" He cursed, kicking over the coffee table. "

"If this bastard hurts her, I'm going to kill him." He almost growled out, wishing nothing more then to have his Elsa back. "Why the hell would he take her?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}   Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Task: Missing Person: John Smith {Tag: EVERYONE (who is at the house)}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next