The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)

Go down 
+4
Odette
Rapunzel
Chel Ix
Jack
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:18 pm

The night had quiet down a bit after everyone had calmed down. Everyone had soon went to sleep to figure out what they were going to do in the morning. However, as soon as morning came around, a lot of people were missing. Where did they go? What's going on?

(Open for anyone new and still on the beach to join)
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Chel started to wake and looked at the skyline. The sun was coming in her eyes, so she stood up and looked at the room. People were missing and her eyes widened. She saw Jack still in bed and she moved over him. She rested her hand on his shoulder. "Are you feeling better?"She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Rapunzel rolled over in her sleep, dreaming of her current drawing she had been working on. She was in space, flying through the stars... Dream her let out a laugh as she passed a shooting star, before she started seeing familiar faces. She smiled when she saw Jim Hawkins on a solar surfer. She waved at him, before seeing Mulan flying around on a horse. She giggled, before seeing she was getting closer to the sun...

She stared at is in awe, before feeling really hot and the sun got really bright in her eyes. She winced, before jumping when something wet touched her foot...

Rapunzel jolted awake and jumped about a foot in the air when something wet touched her barefoot. She started scrambling up the beach to get away from the water. She looked at the ocean at first in fright, before blinking at it confused.

She slowly looked around, blinking as she did so. "Um..." She said, confused, as she looked back at the ocean.

"Why am I on a beach?" She wondered, out loud. "Anna! Are you here?" She called, standing up. She shook the sand out of her clothes and her long blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Odette woke up to find herself on some beach with people she hadn't seen since school. One of whom was Rapunzel and her sister Anna, the last thing she remembered she had been on her way to see how her sister was doing as she hadn't talked to her for a few days and now this. She rubbed her head and let out a little sigh, she had a feeling that this might be part of the reason her sister had just dropped off the radar. It couldn't be related to that letter she had received in the mail now could it? It had been about some reunion....a reunion she hadn't wanted to be a part of in the first place.
Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Tumblr_madi2jUoib1rqgfmbo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:56 pm

Jack had woken up, believing that he was just dreaming that he was stuck on an island. However when his eyes opened up to see that he was still in the little shit hole he washed up on. His head hurt less though, so he would have to thank that Thomas guy. He sat up in the bed that he was laying in and looked around the hut thing, he noticed that a lot of the people that were there last night were missing. Suddenly, one of the girls from last night... Chel? Came over to see if he was okay. "I'm fine.... but... Where did everyone go?"
Back to top Go down
xMiguel

xMiguel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Miguel rubbed his head as he spotted a lot of people wandering around on the beach. He jogged over to them needing to know at least were he was.

"Hey I just found myself laying on the beach over there." He pointed behind him. "Do you guys have any idea what is going on and where we are?" He looked at them in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Proteu moaned and rolled over hearing a number of voices. He round himself almost completely covered in sand near these voices. "What's going on..." He stood up slowly on his hands and knees the sand almost pouring off him. He looked around confused. "Where am I?" He asked dazed.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Chel looked at him and sighed. She looked at the surroundings and saw how the beds had no signs of struggle or anything else. She stood up and narrowed her eyes at the room looking over anything that she possibly seen as foul play.

"Nothing out of the ordinary. They were either taken as we slept or they were herded out of here in the dead of night but... We ran through most of water last night and we need to check that wound. I'm not a doctor but I can at least perform the basics."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Kristoff slowly woke up from his little corner inside the bungalow. He stretched his arms and rolled his neck until he heard a popping sound, "Yeah, that felt good.... Morning every... one...?" His eyes glanced across the room and stared at Jack and Chel, the only people there. "This is weird...?"
Back to top Go down
http://w00fw00fboyfriendo.tumblr.com
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Chel heard Kristoff come out of his slumber. She raised her hand to perform sign language once she had his attention. She looked at him, raised her hands.

Good. You're awake... Could you go to the beach and check to see if there are any more supplies. I'm going to clean Jack's wound while you are down there.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Kristoff saw Chel moving her hands towards him before realizing that he didn't have his hearing aid in. He must of took it out to sleep that night. He understood what she was signing to him, basically instructing him to go to the beach and check for supplies, so he nodded and headed towards the door, "I'll be right back, alright?" he said before leaving. He headed down the path that he had taken during the night with Chel when they had their feelings jam the night that he arrived. He put his hearing aid in to make sure that if there was anything out there, he could hear it somewhat. He started walking down the sandy beach where he had arrived at, remembering that before the others had arrived to help Jack and him out, there were some boxes near by. Maybe there's something in there that they could use?

Walking a little more ways down, he saw something in the distance, wondering if those were the others from the night before. The more he walked, the noticed that these were new people. Realizing the situation, he rushed down the beach towards the new arrivals, "Hey! You guys alright? Hey!" he shouted as he rushed down towards everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Rapunzel jumped as more people started to seem to pop up around her. "Uhh...." She jumped again when a blonde guy ran over to her and the others waking up, before ANOTHER blonde guy down from a building.

"ANNA! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She shouted, freaking out. She needed her sister and she wasn't there. Everyone here looked familiar, but she couldn't place them too well.

Well, okay... the guy who ran down from the place looks like that one guy who kept winning prom and homecoming king... What was his name?

Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Chel turned to Jack and ran her hands over his hoodie. She gently started to take it off after giving him a look of questioning. He nodded and as she attempted to help him, he let out a hiss. She saw that he had a button down shirt and she sighed.

"Take off your shirt while I go and get some fabric to redress the wound."She said, she walked over to her dress and tore it and used what was left of her water. She would fix this dress later.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Kristoff rushed up to the group of people, "Is everyone alright? Is anyone hurt?" he asked, looking at everyone. God was his memory fuzzy, but these looked like a lot of people who he went to school with. Was this psycho kidnapping everyone from school to play this little game?
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Proteus managed to get to his knees. He shook his head getting some the sand out. "What are we all doing on the beach? I hate the beach." He moaned rubbing his hands over his face.

______

Miguel watched as a number of people seemed to be popping up and freaking out. "What the hell is going on here?" He asked desperately trying to understand.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:14 pm

Jack's hoodie was tossed to the side by Chel, he must of pulled something because god he was fucking sore as hell. He was then instructed to take off his shirt, which he then realized that he was still in his work shirt, which was a buttoned down shirt shirt with a lame tie green tie they had him wear. Sighing out, he started unbuttoning his shirt for the woman, knowing that he would of been scolded since he was apparently so injured and what not.

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwlxyu9fTd0xDIFckg1NSIhs9etVcByaxPNTbyrDKaB5HnkI-n

He tossed it over to where his hoodie was, then looked down at a particularly bruised mark on his chest. What happened there? Was that even there before?

Last edited by Jack on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff

Kristoff

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:20 pm

Kristoff looked towards the blonde man, who was asking what was going on, "Look, I can explain more later, but is there anyone else here? I'm only seeing about... four of you..." He said slowly before pointing in the direction of the bungalow with his thumb, "There's a bungalow with two other people there, if you guys want to follow me, we can get you guys up to speed about what could possibly be going on, is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Chel turned and looked at the youth. She blushed when she saw his cut swimmer body. She shook her head and walked over trying not to keep her focus on his definition. She instead looked at the bruises on his chest. She lightly pressed them. They were tender and she tilted her head. That must have been what caused him to pass out and not remember what happened. She wiped his wound clean and saw that it wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem.

"I don't have to wrap it but those bruises look pretty bad. You want to get up and walk around a bit to make sure you are feeling well enough to move about. I'm thinking about going to the beach to help Kris bring things back up." She said as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Miguel moved over to the guy on the ground and helped to get him on his feet. "Lets get inside then." He said eager to get inside somewhere.

-----
Proteus aloud the younger man to help him up. "Yeah before anything else weird happens." He said with some annoyance in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Jack winced slightly when Chel pressed against the bruises, they sort of hurt but he could deal with it and watched her clean his wounds. He was getting really tired of being practically useless and not being able to do anything to help their situation. So, when Chel said that she was going to go to the beach, he stood up from the bed, "I'll go too, it beats staying here." he said, not even bothering to put back on his shirt or hoodie. He felt pretty fine, he didn't feel dizzy when he stood up, so guess this was his thumbs up to go help out.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Rapunzel stomped her foot in the sand. "I'm not going anywhere until I know my sister is safe!" She said, before sitting down in the sand, with her back to the boys. She didn't care if she seemed spoiled or whatever at the moment, she needed her sister! She had been with her just last night! So what the heck happened?

She looked over at the other blonde girl that was there, who hadn't said anything at all. "Boys rush things too much... It's not like it's a bad day, you know? Why can't they explain it out here? The sun is shining, the air is warm... I really wish I had my sketch pad..." She said, pouting a little.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Odette looked up in surprise as a blonde girl approached her and started talking to her, "I get that...I don't sketch or anything but I do enjoy spending time out in the sun." She agreed before she stood up. "So you're looking for your sister right?" She asked gently, she vaguely recalled Rapunzel as having a sister and she was assuming Anna was the one she had meant.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Chel smiled and decided to change back into her torn dress. Without thinking too much about it, she removed the nightgown and slipped on the dress, that was now at knee length. She began to walk out of the bungalow and down the stairs waiting for him to come. She didn't know how much pain he would be in so she needed to be on the safe side. She waited for him to join and she continued the trek toward the beach. She saw Kris and waved him down.

"Hola, mi hermano. Did you find the-" She stopped when she saw more females and her eyes narrowed as she stood protectively next to Jack.

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Tumblr_mex9acDmfJ1rlseq3o1_500_large

Last edited by Chel Ix on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:01 pm

"Yes! I am!" Rapunzel said, feeling glad that someone was taking the time to pay attention. "I want to find her and these guys here," she said, pointing over her shoulder. "are going all "Get inside! Get inside!" like something is about to happen! And I just don't see the rush! If it was night time, sure, yeah, I can see a reason to be acting crazy, but the sun is up!" She exclaimed, moving her hands around as she spoke.

"Is it so wrong of me to be worried about my sister?" She asked, softly, suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:10 pm

((OOC: Wait for me guys!!! X'DDD))

Anna must've been a bit farther from the rest, because when she had woken up she had saw a few people a few miles away from her. Causing her to blow her bangs out of her face before she started to head towards them. She was walking slow, finding it very hard to walk in the sand, every time she took a step her foot would sink. It almost her trip a couple of times. "I hate sand!" She muttered to herself as she continued to pull herself through the sand. Though, when she suddenly heard her sister calling out for her. Anna's head immediately shot up before noticing her sister's long blonde hair from a mile away. Causing her eyes to widen more. "Punzie!" Anna suddenly called out as she started running to herself. Almost tripping every time her foot got too deep into the sand.

Anna kept yelling her sister's name, trying to get her attention. Trying to tell her she was okay, but it looked like she couldn't hear. Which caused her to stand still and practically yell her sister's name really loud so she could hear her. "Punzie!!" She yelled out, causing her sister to whirl around to look at her. Anna couldn't help but sigh a huge sigh of relief as she ran the rest of the miles to get to her sister. And when she did, she immediately hugged her. "I'm alright, sis, I'm alright." Anna immediately said, knowing that Rapunzel was worried about her. She then pulled away to examine her sister. "Are you alright?" She asked before looking at Odette and giving her smile, trying to let her know she knew she was there. Plus, Anna didn't want to be rude.

Anna then went back to focus on her sister while promising herself she would pay attention to both her and Odette when she found out Rapunzel was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)   Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone? (Open for everyone still on the beach, and not in the house)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next