The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)

Go down 
+10
Vanessa
Charlotte La Bouff
Thomas
Jasmine
Sinbad
Pocahontas
Nakoma
Eric.
Chel Ix
Cale
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakoma

Nakoma

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:23 pm

{OOC: Sorry! I just didn't want us adding things in and end up getting in trouble ouo}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:24 pm

(Yeah I feel you! It's so bland, so it's just a big room? O_O)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:25 pm

{OOC: That's what is looks like from the description ouo We all get to be in each others spaces, won't that be fun? lol}

Nakoma had no luck finding anything in the bag, before sighing. "Hope so..." She said, looking up at Chel. She stood and moved back over to the bed she claimed. "If there was a bar here, I'd need a drink too..." She mumbled into her pillow. This event was just exhausting...

Would they get another message in a bottle? Or will their kidnapper(s?) just leave them there?
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:31 pm

(Why yes it will xD)
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:35 pm

Eric looks over at Nakoma as she sits in the bed next to him. "I guess you'll be the poor victim of whom my playing shall be the loudest." He teases spinning his piccolo in his long fingers. "I wouldn't mind one either though. Peferably a beer though."
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Chel looked in a bag for her purse. Sure enough it was in there. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes, taking one and lighting it up. This was a much needed relief. She looked at Nakoma beofore she stood up and walked out the the deck and looked at the ocean. She though long and hard about everything that happened.

"Fuck. This is a predicament." She muttered to herself, "If I wasn't such a skank, this probably wouldn't happen. This is probably some sick joke."
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Nakoma chuckled as she turned over to look at him. "I actually listen to music at night anyways; it won't bother me. I bet it will be soothing... Especially with what is going on right now..." She said, giving him a smile.

"I'm more of a margarita girl myself." She said, with a shrug. "But, a beer sounds good too at the moment." She said, fanning herself a little with her hand. Was it her, or was it just getting hot in there?

With so many people in the room, it's really no surprise...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:47 pm

Eric chuckles at her, "Well good. That's nice to know." He watches carefully as Chel pulls out a cigarette. Such a nasty habit... He thought to himself before he can see a movement in his perepherial.
"Are you feeling warm?" Eric asks her.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:48 pm

"I could use a good round of Tequila but you love birds may not seem to be listening." Chel said as she turned back into the seductive hussie she pretended to be in high school.

Her eyes had an almost evil glint as she had a smug grin on her face. She flicked the cigarette into the sand and turned back inside, her dress moving behind her before she sat on a bed away from the rest of them. She could pretend to care but she realized that these people remembered her as a skank. That was all they would ever see her as so why not live up to the hype.

"Figures the cute ones are always taken."

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Large
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:55 pm

"Yeah... I haven't been to some place so hot in awhile..." She said, before glancing at Chel, raising an eyebrow at her. Love birds?? "We're listening..." She said, watching how Chel did like a one-eighty, going to how she acted in high school. Nakoma held in rolling her eyes. She could tell the girl was just going back to her old routine, because she felt they all wouldn't see her different.

"So, what have you been doing since high school? And don't give me that "like you care" attitude, I actually want to know." She said, honestly. "I'm working as a waitress." She said, with a shrug. "Not glamorous, but it keeps food on the table and helps with bills as I take a few college courses..." She said, not bragging at all, but not ashamed that she was just a waitress.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Eric squints at Chel, "Taken? I'm not... I mean I'm- I-" Eric stops talking, pausing and silencing himself as he flushes again. He didn't know how to say he and Nakoma weren't a thing... a least not yet anyway and not hurt her feelings in the process. But he didn't want Chel to fel left put either.
Eric can't help but raise his eyebrows as Chel spins flashing most of her legs and slight sight of underwear.
"A waitress huh? Surprised I haven't seen you. I'm out at a restaurant 3 of 7 times a week. Unless I'm out watching sports at a bar." Eric smiles. "What are you majoring in?" He asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:08 pm

{OOC: X'D How sweet, Eric doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Though, they're just talking, I find this funny X'D Am I the only one? *hides* oooh, just noticed the "not yet anyway" :O *hides again*}

Nakoma tried to hide in a smile at how Eric reacted to Chel saying her and him were a thing. Okay, sooo, they were flirting... That note did say they had to enjoy themselves... what else could they do? Besides, Eric was one of the most talkative of the bunch there and Nakoma hated the awkward silence. And yes, he is cute... She thought to herself.

"I gotta say I'm surprised you're not taken... at least back home." She said, the words slipping out of her mouth before she could stop them. "Uh... that slipped." She said, sheepishly.

"I actually don't know yet... sad isn't it? I'm just taking classes so I can try and figure out what I want to do..." She said, with a shrug, as she sat up in the bed and leaned against the wall behind her.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:15 pm

Chel looked at the two and she stayed silent. Just like she thought, they weren't interested. She didn't care. It was just like work, just like high school, just like home. She stood up to look in the trunk at the end of the bed. She opened it and there were clothes inside, a black night gown that at least dropped to the knee. She knew it was odd that there were clothes here for them. She closed the trunk and saw the two of them flirting.

Oh well... Not like it mattered anyway.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Tumblr_llupywtX5x1qe04alo1_500
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:18 pm

(OOC: Awwwwwe I know right xD haha)

Eric looks up at Nakoma as she comments on his relationship status. He laughs, "It's all right. No I uh, I'm not. I am sort of talking with this one girl but she became really... I don't know... we became a little incompatible so I got out of it before she started declaring a relationship status or something." Eric rubs his chin s she spoke again. He grins and shakes his head, again. "I don't know females these days just aren't... my type. You know? I haven't been able to find the one just yet." He continues. "No it isn't sad. It's good to get a general education before deciding on a major."
Eric looks over at Chel who looked plaintively at them. "And you, Chel?" He smiles as politely as he can.

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:25 pm

{OOC: Nakoma asked what she had been doing all these years :/}

"I'm sure you'll find her... If it was easy, then we would have grown up next to that person all our lives." She said, with a small smile, before glancing at Chel, who didn't answer her at all.

Nakoma leaned over to Eric. "I don't think she likes me... she ignored my question..." She said, her shoulders slumping. She was trying to talk with her, but she just seemed to have ignored her. She probably only wants Eric's attention... She thought, before quickly pushing that thought out of her head. She doubt that was the reason...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Eric shakes his head at her, "How can she dislike you already?" Eric inquires, completely oblivious. "I don't think so." He touches Nakoma's wrist as her shoulders sink. "Hey it'd all right, don't worry about it she'll warm up I'm sure." He murmurs softly.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:33 pm

"It's not that I ignored you. You continued in your conversation. It's one thing to ask and then carry on like you didn't. It's another thing to rudely interrupt another." Chel said, then regretted it. She was starting to sound like her mother.

She rubbed the back of her neck and moved her hair over her shoulder. She thought about the little work she had done and didn't know if she should. She ran her fingers through her hair as she had forgotten that the bullet scar could be seen.

"I work as a cage dancer. I'm trying to be a choreographer. My day job is a secretary for Mok Records. It's not glamorous but it pays the bills."
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:41 pm

Eric hops up and walks over to Chel. "Hey calm down," he smiles and laughs a little bit. "No one's attacking you. That was my own fault, I disregarded her question as if I never heard it by continuing on." Eric rubs his neck. "I'm sorry." His blue eyes search her face as she explains her current living. "That's very impressive Chel. Congratulations." Eric grins, ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Nakoma wasn't expecting Eric to touch her wrist or comfort her the way he was... She was sure her cheeks might have been a little redder then normal... She wasn't used to guys touch her or even giving her special attention. She gave him a small smile, before looking back at Chel.

She just bit back her tongue at what Chel said. "I didn't mean to do that. I just had another thought that came after I asked you. My brain is random at times, it happens." She said, tapping her head a little, to try and help prove a point.

"Wow... I wouldn't be brave enough to do that..." She said, looking at Chel with awe. "Having money for the bills and the food is good... I hope you get to do what you want to do one day though... At least you know what you want." She said, with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Thomas had stayed near the door, just listening to the other conversations going on around him. He gave a glance at Jasmine, seeing her feeling indifferent then the others...

"...hi..." He said, unsure of what else to say to her. They didn't talk a lot in high school... and Thomas was just the sort of person that blended into the background.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Chel looked at Eric and then turned her face away. She was used to men being near her... After all she actually flirted with them too much for them to not want anything. She sighed and looked at the floor but she heard a soft voice in the back. She looked to see Thomas and she waved.

"Hi. You know you can come in," She said gently to not frighten him off.

She had a seductive personality and then the true personality. She rarely showed the latter.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 pm

(OOC: AWWWWWWWWWWW ^^ THOMASSSS THAT'S SO ADORABLE OMGGGGG)

Eric sighs with relief. Better. He returns to his bed and lies on his back with his hands behind his head. "That's nice. That's actually really cool." He noticed Chel start a conversation with Thomas so he rolls over to face Nakoma. And he just grins at her. Such an intriguing person.
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Chel watched Eric leave her side and her eyes saddened. With his back to her and facing Nakoma, she returned her eyes to the floor. She hesitated and she lifted the sheets, unhooking the back of her dress and dropping it to the floor after slipping it off under the covers. She turned her back to the two and sighed. The sound of the ocean should put her to rest but it wouldn't be that easy.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Nakoma felt a little hurt that Chel had just ignored what she said... Nakoma wrapped her arms around her legs and placed her chin on her knees. She appreciated that Eric stood up for her and told Chel it was his fault... even though it was a little bit of both.

She looked at Eric surprised to see him come back her way... and just grin at her. Liek that wouldn't make her blush. "What are you smiling at?" She asked, not stopping the grin on her own face from popping up. "You almost look like the cat that caught the canary." She said, before laughing a little. "I always wanted to use that line..."

---

Chel lx wrote:
Chel looked at Eric and then turned her face away. She was used to men being near her... After all she actually flirted with them too much for them to not want anything. She sighed and looked at the floor but she heard a soft voice in the back. She looked to see Thomas and she waved.

"Hi. You know you can come in," She said gently to not frighten him off.

She had a seductive personality and then the true personality. She rarely showed the latter.

Thomas turned his head to Chel, looking at her in surprise. "Uh... um, yeah..." He said, nervously, before taking a step into the room.

He hadn't been expecting that... He said hi to Jasmine and Chel turned from Eric to him... He was surprised she didn't continue talking with Eric...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Jasmine glanced at Thomas in surprise, "Oh hey...sorry I...I'm still trying to get used to the fact that we're stuck here." She admitted with a sigh as she studied all the beds. There would be no chance of any privacy while they were there at the very least. "What have you been up too?" She asked him curiously, she hadn't really talked to him during school but she didn't have a problem with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)   Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Play A Game (Tags: Newcomers :D)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next