The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets get cleaned up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nakoma

Nakoma

lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Nakoma gave Eric a look. "You're not fooling anyone, you know that?" She said, before taking her hands out of his as she moved to stand behind him. She placed her hand on his shoulders and started to gently massage them.

"I'm good, thanks, Charlotte." She said, giving the girl a smile, as she massaged Eric.

{OOC: I think I got skipped... ouo}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Charlotte smiled and laughed. "OK well let me know if you guys change your mind." She started boiling milk and chocolate powder.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 am

(OOC: My fault.)

Eric frowns, he's going to have to work on his lying skills. He was such an honest person. He'd never needed to lie before. But he sighs in uncontrollable pleasure as Nakoma's hands rubbed his shoulders.
"That feels..." Eric doesn't even finish his sentence as he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:06 pm

{OOC: Don't worry about it :3}

Nakoma smiled as Eric instantly relaxed as she massaged his shoulders. She held in a giggle at his sigh. "Glad you're enjoying it." She said, smiling.

{OOC: sorry for the short post, not feeling so great right now XD and I have work soon so XP}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:37 pm

(OOC: It's cool! Sorry you're under the weather)

Eric smirks, "Thank you. Your company has not ceased to make me feel better yet."
He compliments politely.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:09 pm

{OOC: Sorry about the wait! I thought Charlotte would be posting XP I know I mentioned it to her... X'D Gah, didn't mean for this to take so long XP}

Nakoma laughed a little. "Good to know." She said, smiling at him. "Do you two want to check out the place? I know it's unlikely, but maybe there's a phone??" She suggested, knowing that hope was slim, but still, she wanted to see if they had a chance.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:01 pm

(Ooc: Ok I'm really sorry. i guess i just assumed that you guys would want a few posts just for Eric and Nakoma... i'm really sorry.)

Charlotte smiled and continued mixing up the hot milk and chocolate. She added a sprinkle of cinnamon in letting it mix with the rest of the chocolate. She pulled out a mug and poured some of the chocolate into it. She blew lightly before taking a sip.

She glanced back into the room and walked back in. "I wouldn't mind looking around. I wish I had my cell but that's gone. And I seriously doubt that whoever is doing this will give us working phones in this place." She said taking another sip. "I finished the hot chocolate if you guys have changed your minds."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get cleaned up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3