The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets get cleaned up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakoma

Nakoma

lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:29 pm

{OOC: Um, I don't think there are any stairs to upstairs XDD "It's a big house, but for some reason, you can't find the stairs to the basement or the upper floor." thought I would point that out <3}

Nakoma took the shower head off the wall, happy it could be moved to help her clean Charlotte better. She grabbed a small towel and took the soap. "This might hurt..." She said, softly, before gently cleaning the wounds. "We'll get some ice for you later..." She said, before hearing Eric's voice.

"Thank you!" She called back, before turning back to Charlotte. "Let me get the clothes..." She said, before cracking the door open just a little before snatching the clothes off the doorknob, before shutting the door quickly. She placed the clothes on the towel rack. "I think the pink shirt is for you." She said, with a small smile to Charlotte.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:33 pm

(OOC: Be right back *stomps away* Lol *slaps self* PAY ATTENTION. Okay I'm good XD)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:34 pm

{OOC: XDDD It's okay! <3 I keep expecting stairs too X'D}
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Charlotte hissed as Nakoma cleaned back and the scrapes and cuts along her sides. "It's no problem." She said through slightly clenched teeth. She took a washcloth and whipped up her face and moved to dunk her head to give her hair a slight wash to her hair. She looked over at the clothes that Nakoma brought in. She gave a slight smile at the pink shirt comment. "I think you're right." She stood slowly and started to pat herself dry off. She stepped out off the tub. "Hand me the pants and shirt?" She asked reaching out her hand.

(is there underware i didn't see that.)
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:47 pm

(OOC: Me: Forgot about that Eric: *faints* You can skip me. Eric is just cooking)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:49 pm

{OOC: Can we put band-aids on her wounds before she puts the clothes on? XD and let's just pretend there are are lol}

Nakoma shook her head, before motioning for Charlotte to turn around. "You're not putting anything on until we get the ointment and the band-aids on you." She told her, before grabbing the band-aids. "Sit," She said, after closing the toilet lid.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Charlotte nodded and sat letting Nakoma take care of her back and the areas that she couldn't reach. She started drying her hair more so it wasn't dripping wet. "Thanks for helping me out Nakoma. I hope you know I don't expect you or anyone else to take care of me while we're trapped here." She said with a soft smile over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:08 pm

"Don't worry about it, and we all need to take care of each other here; no one should be left alone to take care of themselves." Nakoma said, as she put the antibiotic cream on her back over the cuts so they wouldn't get infected.

"I'm surprised you even left on your own... There's safety in numbers, hun." She told her, hoping she wouldn't go off again on her own like that.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:20 pm

"Yeah." Charlotte nodded. "I realize that now. I just... Wasn't thinking I guess." She offered up as a lame excuse. "I've gotten pretty used to being alone most of the time." She looked down as Nakoma continued to patch up her back. "Ever since the shooting..." She hesitated. "I'm friendly with just about everyone but I haven't been close to anyone but my dad since." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 pm

Nakoma paused a little when Charlotte mentioned the shooting. She gave a little nod, before continuing. "Same... only stuck with my sister and father..." She said, softly, before putting a band-aid over the last cut on her back. "Okay, your back is done, we should look at your arms..." She said, before moving to kneel down next to Charlotte and started working on her arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:48 pm

"Thanks." Charlotte said quietly. She angled herself letting Nakoma get a better angle on her arms and legs. "After we get my upper arms done I think I can pull a shirt on right?" She asked with a slight blush. While she could change and be naked around woman she didn't enjoy it a lot and wanted to start getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Nakoma chuckled a little, you can even put the bra and panties on." She said, smiling, as she finished. "Aaand, done!" She said, before standing. She handed her the bra and panties. "Hope they fit..." She said, with a small smile, before she moved over to the clothes that Eric got for her.

She washed up a little before changing into the fresh clothes. If she was lucky, she could take an actual shower later... She really wanted something to eat though...

"Mmmm, that smells good..." She said, smelling the food. She turned to see Charlotte dressed and ready to go. "Let's go." She said, before opening the door and heading to the kitchen.

"Mmm! That smells sooo good!" She said, the moment she entered the kitchen and saw Eric finishing up.

{OOC: you can come back now, Eric XD}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:15 pm

(OOC: YAAAAY *runs in arms flailing*)

Eric looks up to see Nakoma approaching him. "Oh thanks." He smiles. The quickest thing to make in the fridge was chicken stir fry. So he got the biggest pan he could and had started to cook.

He smiles brightly at her, "I'm glad you approve." He says, turning off the stove and getting a bowl. Eric returns and fills it before handing it to her. He was pretty hungry too. "Is Charlotte going to eat as well?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Charlotte smiled as she pulled on the clothes and underwear.  The pants were just about perfect but the pink T-shirt was just a bit small.  It was tight across the chest and rode up on her stomach reveling just a sliver of her skin above her pants.

"That does smell good."  She said coming up behind Nakoma as they walked out of the bathroom. "Only if you have enough. I can have cereal or something if there isn't enough." She said suddenly feeling like she was intruding.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:25 pm

(OOC: Oooooh... just realized I messed up the order.. I am SO sorry lol; follow order and post anyway?)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:27 pm

Nakoma smiled at Eric as he handed her the food. "Thank you." She said, grateful. "I'm sure there is enough." She said, moving to sit at the table.

She took a bite of the food, loving the taste. "Mmm, soo good! Thanks so much for cooking." She said, smiling at Eric.

{OOC: New order? Eric, Charlotte, Nakoma?}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:32 pm

(OOC: Lol gogogogogo!)

Eric smiles at Charlotte, "Uh, yeah! I made as much as I could." He tells her, fixing her a bowl too and handing it to her. He looks back over to Nakoma "Good! No problem I'm used to this sorta thing. Cooking's no problem."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 pm

"Thanks." Charlotte said smiling sitting down and taking a bite of the chicken. "Oh wow that is good."

(sorry it's so short... had to eat)
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Nakoma smiled as she ate. "Thanks for making this, Eric." She said, before she got up to get a drink. She went and grabbed a glass before filling it up with water. She took a drink, which was refreshing.

She let out a contented sigh. Even if they were kidnapped, at least now they were in a place with food and water.

{OOC: Sorry! watchign something aaaaand sorry I posted on Flynn xD}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:36 pm

(This timing again XDDD And it's cool! I'm editing.)

Eric smiles, "Well, I'm glad you two are clean and fed. I'll feel better when everyone else has eaten too." He says, sitting down. He was tired. Really tired. Eric rubs his temples as a full body ache covered him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:58 pm

(sorry didn't realize it was my turn Razz)

Charlotte smiled as she ate. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she started eating. She felt positively ravenous. Charlotte finished eating rather quickly. She didn't know why but she was naturally a fast eater. "Hey you guys want some coffee or something to drink?" She asked standing up. She wanted to feel useful after all their help.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Nakoma smiled. "I'm good with my water here; I'd rather not drink coffee after going a day or so without water... I might get dehydrated." She said, with a shrug, before she walked back over to Eric. "You okay?" She asked, setting the glass on the table.

"I could always give you a massage?" She offered, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Eric looks up at Nakoma. Yes. "No, it's fine. Don't worry too much about me." He insists,smiling back and taking one of her hands in both of his.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:37 am

Charlotte's lip twitched. Eric obviously would have like a massage but he wasn't willing to accept it just yet. "Ok. I'll make myself some hot chocolate it either of you are interested." She said grinning as she slopped off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:21 am

"Okay." Eric said to Charlotte before leaning back further in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets get cleaned up   lets get cleaned up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get cleaned up
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next