The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Li Shang

Li Shang

Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Empty
PostSubject: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:46 am

Shang was so angry at what that... that... thing said to him. He wanted to hit something to take out his frustration. He punched the wall and the impact caused his hand to bruise. He couldn't help but ignore the anger.

"I cannot believe I accepted the invitation to this place. I thought things had changed. I thought people had changed. They still know how to get under my skin. The only problem is that I don't have a place to actually hide anymore." Shang snapped.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:12 pm

(sorry for the wait hun <3)
Hercules had been trying to find John but so far no luck and ran a hand down his face before he spotted Shang outside practicing. He could tell Shang was angry, even from where he was standing and had a feeling that he was still upset about what had happened with Tiana yesterday. He shook his head and decided to join him, "Hey man." He called once he had neared him, he pulled up a lawn chair and sat down with his legs stretched out in front of him. "You all right?" He asked as he studied him with a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Shang looked up and saw Hercules walking toward him. He held his bruising hand and turned to him. He had never been so frustrated by a woman, let alone some girl who knew nothing about what they had been through. His gaze move back to his friend.

"I can't stand people who don't know the situation talk about something that they have no idea about. It's really frustrating, you know?" Shang said as he started to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Hercules nodded in understanding, "I know what you mean...what she said was unnesscary." He said quietly but honestly. He studied Shang's bruising hand, "You really shouldn't be hitting walls though." He said after a beat before he got up and approached Shang to study his bruised hand. "At least not to the point that you could severely injure it." He added as he stepped back. "I can't believe she would say something so mean you know." He added as he looked across the jungle with a difficult to read expression.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Shang sighed and wrapped up his hand in ice. He noticed his friend staring into the distance. He stood up. "That's not really why you're out here, is it?" Shang asked.

He noticed Herc tense up a bit and this for some reason almost made him chuckle. He rested his hand on his friend's shoulder and leaned against the railing of the patio. He crossed his arms and snickered a bit.

"Come on, you have never been the type to show concern. I'm usually the one to ask you about it." Shang said and he looked at him seriously, "You're wondering about the letter too, right?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:19 am

He nodded, "Can't get it off my mind." He said quietly, he couldn't help but worry that somewhere out there his friend could be hurt or worse. "I'm starting to wonder who invited us here." He added with pursed lips. "I keep thinking who it was but the first letter we recieved had no name signed to it...who would go to all that trouble to bring us all out here..." He trailed off, there really was only one person who hated all of them for some unknown reason. It was impossible though...no one had seen him for years, but he had a feeling it was him. "Cale." He said quietly, that one name...the name he had refrained from saying since that day until now.
Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Shang shook his head and looked away. He didn't want to believe that it was Cale. He wanted to believe that Cale had ruined their lives and disappeared into the night like many other killers. Was he really there to finish the job? To murder everyone on the island.

"No. That can't be possible." Shang whispered, "Why would he go through all of this? How would he get all the money-"

Then Shang thought. He had been donating money to an organization that was suppose to be helping the school and those who needed therapy. He shook his head. He didn't even think to look if it was legitimate. He was in too much distress and it didn't hurt his business to donate that money.

"I'm an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}   Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress Therapy {Tag: Hercules}
Page 1 of 1