The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mulan

Mulan

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Empty
PostSubject: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Mulan pushed the door to her room open, more like dragging her suitcase after herself than carrying it. Her luggage wasn't exactly heavy, but she was tired after the boat trip and even she had her lazy moments from time to time.
Seeign as she was first among her roomates to arrive, she allowed herself to pick a bed and fell down on the sheets, letting out a content sigh.
She decided to leave her bag leaning against the wall for the moment and just relax... while drawing something.
She rolled her eyes, already feeling that familiar twitch in her fingers she got whenever she felt the need to pick up her pen.
Reaching for her bag, she took out her beloved drawing pad, and soon enough she lostherself in her own little world of doodles.

Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Hercules had made his way towards the room and paused in the doorway when he saw Mulan on the bed. He cleared his throat and looked at the ground, "I uh see we're room mates." He said with a little awkward smile in her direction before looking back down and at one of the couches nearby, "So uh what are you working on?" He asked after a beat.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:43 pm

Mulan didn't look up from her drawing as she heard someone else enter the room. Her hand stilled for a short secodn though when she heard who it was, but still didn't as much as blink and continued with her drawings.
"Just some doodles," she repleid simply, tone blank. She ti was unfair of ehr to think that Herc might have nto changed.... but it still surprised her a little that he choose to talk to her.... Like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:57 pm

Hercules nodded at her blank tone, he should have expecting that kind of reaction...after all he had never been nice to her at high school. "Oh that's cool." He said awkwardly and instantly felt like an idiot after saying that...she probably thought he was braindead "Well I uh don't want to interrupt you." He said before he set his suitcase down and took out a towel. He needed a shower and from the looks of one there was a bathroom in there and hopefully somewhere he could bathe.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Mulan blinked. Was she expecting soem rude comment or name calling? She probably was... Guess that's why she felt a little surprised at Hercules lack of words. Or more like... his chocie of words. Sicne when did he care if he interupted her not?
Glancing over her shoulder, she blinked again when she saw him take a shower and move too look for a bathroom apparently.
She felt like she should say something... But she didnt' want to apologize if she had been rude. She hadn't right?
Sighing, she turned back her head to her drawing pad before he'd caught her looking. Would want to give him any ideas.
"Some company never botherd me," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:31 pm

Hercules almost smiled at her comment before glancing back at her, "That's good to know." He said softly before he entered the bathroom and started up his shower. He had been in there for only a short while before he remembered that he had forgotten his change of clothes. He sighed, hopefully Mulan wouldn't mind if he came out in only a towel. Then again that could be just the little thing that was needed for this situation. He sighed out and finished up his shower before he stepped out and wrapped the towel low around his hips, showing his well defined chest...after all Hercules was a man who liked to stay fit. Running a hand through his wet curls, he stepped out of the shower along with a cloud of steam before he made his way over towards his suitcase, "Don't mind me." He said out loud, partly to get her attention and partly so she wouldn't hurl an insult in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Having as usual lsot herself in her own world, Mulan didn't neither notice the time or when the door to the bathroom had opend again. She only turned her head to look when she heard him speak up again, and froze for a moment as soon as her eyes caught his halfnaked (and WET) body.
The first thought runnign through her mind was 'I KNEW HE HADN'T CHANGED! to something along the liens off' So all those muscles weren't fake?'
Feelign a small blush comming on, she quickly tured ehr ehad away before he would see it, lettign out a huff as she did so. He surely did this to catch ehr attention on purpose anyway.... she'd not give him that pleasure!
...Never. Uh-uh.
"I thought Smith was the attention-whore," she said flatly instead, trying not to think about the half naked (and still WET) man behind her.

Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:57 pm

(OOC.... Should I join this topic and delete my own? Lol)
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Hercules glanced over at her and smirked, "Oh he is....are you saying my body is attention grabbing?" He couldn't help but ask as he winked in her direction before he bent to grab his clothes.  He had noticed her blush earlier on but he didn't bring it up.  "Either way, I am pretty hot right?" He couldn't help but ask as he smirked down at her.
(ooc we are going to join after they have their little moment x3)
Back to top Go down
Tiana

Tiana

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:03 pm

(OOC: Lol!! just checking!)
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:15 pm

She rolled her eyes, and even had to hold back a growl. She was starting to remember one of the many reasons she could never stand this guy.... or his little gang for that matter.
The gripp on her pen tightend. And to think she had actually had that silly crush on one of his friends... The one who turned out to be a mad killer.
Her eyes softend. Wonder how much pain Hercules went through... not was he hurt during that terrible incident, but it had been by one of his supposed to be close friends.
Forcing those dreadfull memories back, she shaked her head slightly. "Still so damn full of yourself I see," she sighend, refusing to turn and get another glimpse of him.
Please just put on so damn cloths.
After a few seconds however, she turned around anyway to loo him dead in the eye, smirking. "You're not my type anyway~"
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:19 am

He glanced over at her and his smile fell just a bit but he didn't show it to her he just shrugged, "Yeah well....doesn't hurt to ask now does it?" He asked after a moment. He rubbed the spot on his upper pec where he had been shot by Cale so many years ago, there was still a scar and every now and then he would hear from it. Such as now, he winced just a little bit but didn't say anything as he gathered his clothes, the doctors had told him he was lucky he had survived....but he didn't feel lucky. "Sorry if I bothered you." He said over his shoulder once he had gathered his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 am

The smirk fell from her face at his words, again not having been expetcing to hear... well that. He sounded so unsure somehow... nothign she ever had the pleasure of hearing four years ago. And now that she had, she felt bad for him.
Her eyes saddend as she spotted his scar, unconsciously placing a hand own she had recived that very same day. Guess they had both been very lucky back then... Though it's hard to call anything from that day 'luck'...
"Like I said, company never botherd me," she spoke again, this time with a softer tone.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:07 pm

He glanced over at her with a small smile on his face, "Well then...good for me I guess." He said as he made his way back to the shower.  He paused just before he entered the shower, "I was wrong you know....when I called you a creep." He said awkwardly, he wasn't exactly the kind of guy who ever admitted he was wrong, much less to someone he had once made fun of.  "Johnny, Ca- uh and I were jerks." He said eventually, he had almost said Cale's name. The thought left a bitter taste in his mouth and memories he would rather live without.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:49 pm

And the surprises just keep coming, Mulan thought to herself, not sure whether to be pleased or suspicious by Hercules unexpected behaviour. The part where he admitted him beign wrong about some thing...
She couldn't help but laugh a little at the guy. He laughter stopped though when he almost utterd Cale's name, but she forced a small smile to stay in place. "Being called a 'creep' was always quite amusing actually," she confessed with a snort. "Although, that was just one thing among many stuff I was called," she pointed out. "But I'll accept your apology, if that's what you trying to say," she half teased.
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm

Hercules smiled slowly, "All right...and sorry for John earlier, he uh kinda says things without thinking about it.  As do I...anyway I'll be back." He said with a little salute before he went back into the shower and shut the door behind him, letting the towel slip as he did so.  Say things without thinking?  "Stupid, stupid." He muttered under his breath before he studied himself in the mirror, on his lower abdomen was another scar, a long jagged white line where someone had slashed him with a knife.  He stared at it with a blank look before he pulled on a white shirt that empathized his muscles and chest rather well along with a pair of dark wash jeans.
After Cale had shot him, he had walked right up to him, his eyes had been dark and scary void of any remorse as he neared Hercules who had been lying on the ground bleeding out.  "You know Herc....I've always wanted to see you like this....its where you belong." He said with a dark smirk before he took out a hunting knife and slashed Herc right in his lower abdomen.  He held up the bloody knife and smiled down at Hercules, "One day I'll finish the job Herc...and you won't forget it." He said with a wide smile before he left, twirling the knife as he went.
Hercules was clenching the counter with a tight grip as he slowly ran a hand through his damp curls and stepped out of the bathroom with a brooding look on his face.  He looked up at Mulan and moved to sit on the couch, "So is art part of your profession then?" He asked after a moment of quietly watching her.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:54 am

[Herc.... Cale... nuuuuuuuu ;3; tha feels wifey... guha<333333 x'D]

Mulan just chuckled when he did indeed apologize, and even for his friends actions. She just shrugged at this though, as if saying she didn't care, which she probably didn't anyhow.
She stared at the door for a few seconds after he had closed it, before slowly turning ehr eyes back to her beloved sketch book. This one was almost full pitcure, good thing she always brought an extra or two.
Sighign to herself, she slowly started to browse through the book, looking ater somethign she didnt't like or still needed to finish.
Her breath caught in her throat for a short moment as one certain page came into view, she had completley forgot about this one... She had thought she had teared this page out the very same day she drawn it.
Looking over the one of the only skectes she still had of her crush, her eyes darkend with sadnessand disgust. Man was she glad it had only been a silly little crush she had back then on Cale, soemthign easy for her to get over with.
But then why... did she find herself drawing him again? She still at times ahd nigthmares from that day of beign shot, and those cold green eyes starign at her without any sort of emotion.

She closed her pad with a gasp when she suddenly heard Hercules speaking again. Givign him a startled look, she realised she hadn't heard him walk out of the bathroom.
How ironic, for ocne it was who got a nasty surprise, usually it was the other way around.
Her expression quickly went back to her neutral and calm look. "Well," she cleared her throat, putting her sketch book. "Working with art as a profession is unbelivable hard, but that's what I'm aiming for. Right now I'm working as Web-Designer actaully...." she admitted, sounding almost shy.

Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:03 pm

Hercules had noticed her disgusted look as she glared down at one of her drawings, he had wondered what it was of that made her look that way. Perhaps something that brought back a bad memory? He wondered if he wasn't just thinking that before he leaned back against the couch. As she realized he had asked her a question her eyes moved towards him, as she mentioned working as a Web Designer his eyes widened. "No shit, that's awesome. I've heard that's a difficult profession." He admitted with admiration.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:38 pm

She gave a light shrugg, holding back a blush when she took notice of the admiration in his voice. She sure never expected such a positive response from him. Maybe something along the lines of 'geek' or 'nerd'. But hey, she wasn't complaining.
"Well I guess it is... But if you're having fun while doing it, there's really not to hard," she smiled. "Still, I rather spend more time outside with a pen in hand than in front of a computer my whole life."
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:49 pm

He nodded, "Yeah I could never sit in one place for too long but law is something that my dad expects of me." He said with a shrug, he would much rather have gone for a professional football career, he had even been offered four scholerships each to colleges that excelled at football. However his dad had shot down the idea, sayinf football wasn't something he could rely on so he had taken an internship at his dad's place and was studying law at Harvard.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:02 pm

Not having her sketching book in her lap anymore, Mulan had started to fiddle with her fingers instead as she listened to him. She titled ehr head slightly, a light frown on her often blank expression. "That's not why you're doing it though, right?" she asked, sounding a little concernd suddenly. "I mean, I get that you'd perhaps want to make your father proud, but you shouldn't try and achive something he wants you to be..." she trailed off, not wanting to come off liek she was prying to much into his way of life. After all, what did she know about him really? What he decided to do with his life was really none of her business.
She glanced down at her lap, trying to keep her fingers still. "I know it's none of my business whatsoever, but it's better to try and achive something your heart is fully set on.... right?"
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Hercules looked up at her surprised, "Yeah....don't get me wrong law is interesting but its not what I'm interested in." He said eventually. "My dad has his way....he expects me to achieve something that he sees to be the most important, I understand that getting a degree in something like law would be beneficial but football is what I love. He won't listen to me though." He said with a shrug, not sounding bothered by it at all.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Mulan had sadly been suspecting to hear him say something like this. She thought it was a little strange to hear him studying to become a lawyer, when everyone else could see how much the guy had loved football.
He acted like it didn't bother him too much though...
A thought made her let out a chuckle withotu realizing it. "Maybe he should have a talk with my grandma," she joked lightly. "She's very good at convicing people."
Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:46 pm

As he heard her laugh he brightened and then chuckled, "What's she like?" He asked as he leaned forward, with his eyes studying her. It would be interesting to have his dad meet someone who might change his mind but Hercules didn't dare get his hopes up. Once his dad had his mind set on something, he never changed it, but it was comforting to hear her say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Mulan looked thoughtful at the question. "Weeeeeeell... she's quite the character to be honest," she giggled. "Hard to belive she's 80 years old... she still moves around like she's 40 years long or have the authority everyone else..." Mulan frowned a little a this, looking slightly annoyed the more she thought of ehr grandmother. "She's stubborn as heck, loves to annoy others, liek a mix bewteen you and Smith?" she snoorted at that. "And I swear i've never once in my life seen her been scared of anything... And don't egt me started on her attitude problem. And I'm sure she's secretly a sadist."
Her expression softend at this point though. "But even with all that, she's wisest and most accepting person i can think off."
Mulan was smiling softly, hugging her knees to her chest with a content look. Her eyes focused bakc on Hercules and she offerd him an apoletic look. "Sorry, I tend to get carried away when tlaking about her..." she said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]   Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never really knew you [Tag: Hercules]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next