The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task 1: A Lover's Reunion

Go down 
+2
John Smith
Cale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cale
Admin
Cale

Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:11 am

John has been taken on the first night, so what will you do?  There will be a note where John was sleeping on it is this:
Well looks like the fun has just started, he's only the first.  Take a vote and see who wants to find Smith if more then ten should decide to go, I'll give you a hint on how to find him.  
Good luck

So finish up all your current topics the exemption is the topic for the Newcomers <333 Its a new day in Survivor, lets have fun Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 am

John: I was kidnapped...? o.o Well, wouldn't be the first time  Cool 

(haaaaaaa i'm worried no one might care and all will be like: Finally got rid of him!!! xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:23 am

Uh Herc and Ariel WILL care <33333
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:51 am

I'm sure my characters care!!! X'D

-just need to plot with ya hun-
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:17 am

hahah right right, Red and the bully will care<3333

And Chels, i'm open for plots wth you ANYTIME<333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 am

Then get your booty on skype!! X'D
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Shang will look for him and Chel when she is allowed off the beach
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:58 pm

If Elsa cares, Flynn will, Vanessa will, and Jonathan will care :3
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:21 am

awwwwwwww thanks you guys<333 x

John: I knew I was loved  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Wink We've got you covered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Update to the Task:
The note will be found on Hercules's bed, he will be the one who finds the note:
Congratulations,
I'm not surprised, you were the first volunteer as such you will be the one I give the clue too. Weather you share it with the others or not is up to you, John will be at the cliff but at a price, you didn't think I would make it easy now did you? If you come with the group, one of them will die...someone you're close too perhaps? You'll never know, but if you come by yourself you need only worry about you. Let the others know I plan on giving them a little party for following directions so well, tonight at eight there will be a party in the basement for the men and one for the girls in the living room. Try and be punctual after all we're supposed to have fun on this reunion right?
Back to top Go down
Chel Ix

Chel Ix

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:04 pm

((OOC: AFRAID for Shang!  Sad  ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task 1: A Lover's Reunion   Task 1: A Lover's Reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Task 1: A Lover's Reunion
Page 1 of 1