The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise And Shine!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Rise And Shine! Empty
PostSubject: Rise And Shine!   Rise And Shine! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:53 am

Megara groaned as she slowly regained consciousness. The room was spinning wildly around her, and her stomach felt like it was doing Olympic acrobatics. She rolled onto her side, and squeezed her eyes shut against the nausea. Things were just getting better and better. When it became tolerable, she opened her eyes and frowned. This wasn't her assigned room. And where was Marina and the others? She slid out of the bed and looked at her new roommates, who were still passed out on their respective beds. None of them seemed terribly hurt, but that could change very soon.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

Rise And Shine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine!   Rise And Shine! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Jonathan groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head. When he realized where he was, he looked around. "Ariel??" He called, having her in his arms a few moments ago, he thought...

He slowly stood up and moved forward, putting a hand on the wall for light support. "What happened?" He asked, looking over at Megara, who was the only one awake.

Where is Ariel?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rise And Shine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine!   Rise And Shine! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 pm

"I-I don't know..." Megara answered. "I passed out as soon as the gas started pouring in when we were still figuring out what to do about Elsa and John." She cradled her head in her hands as she swayed a bit. Whatever the madman had used to put them under really wasn't settling well with her, in more ways than one. "None of us should've come here." she groaned, "We should've ignored those invitations and gone on with our lives. No need to dredge up the past."
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

Rise And Shine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine!   Rise And Shine! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:02 pm

{OOC: Sorry for taking so long! I kept expecting the others to pop up X'D and sorry I'm Vanessa's account, kinda in a rush :3}

Jonathan watched as Megara swayed, before he walked over to her. "Megara, you need to sit down. Worrying about what we all should have done isn't going to help us..." He said, before easying her back down onto the bed. "We'll find them... Whatever is going on, we will find the others..." He said, wanting to believe his own words.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Rise And Shine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine!   Rise And Shine! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 am

((It's okay! ^___^ ))

Meg sighed, rubbing her temples. "You're right, I...I'm sorry for that." she apologized. "I shouldn't lose my head so easily." She hadn't changed a bit since high school. Rather than confront the problem she just broke down into a mess that couldn't help anyone. But she--they--still had a chance, right? With so many people here they still could get off the island and go home. She wanted to believe Johnathan's words. "Maybe we should check on the others, see if anyone else is up...and if anyone else was taken."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise And Shine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise And Shine!   Rise And Shine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise And Shine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Survivor :: The Island :: The Denea Mansion :: Room 4-
Jump to: