The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Task 2: Russian Roulette

Go down 
+11
John Smith
Esmeralda
Belle
Holli
Vanessa
Hercules
Mulan
Elsa
Flynn
Ariel
Cale
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Smith

John Smith

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:05 pm

(i'm brain dead...... Dx)

John was slowly waking up completely, but still had a hard time focusing on what exactly was going on. He knew it was bad enough,jsut hearign Holli's voice throguh the speaksers. He gave Esmeralda a weak, tired smile at her words. He opened his dry mouth to reply, maybe yet naother sarcastic or unserious comment to reasure her he wasn't in a that bad shape, but cut himself off with a sharp hiss in pain when the three of them got shocked.
"The fuck...?!"he burst out in pure rage this time, apparnetly that chock helping in snapping him out of it.

Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:27 pm

Dimitri caught Elsa's eyes for the short moment she looked at him, giving her a wink and his very typical smirk he had whenever he used to.... 'tease' her before. The idea of him having something to do with all this surely must've crossed her mind. And honestly? He couldn't really blame her.
If they both survived this, and if he hand't been beaten badly enough, he might just cheer himself up with letting her think that.
Unless Flynn didn't kill him first.

Now wouldn't that be twist~?

Dimitri's chuckles  immediately died as he heard Aurora speak up. He cast her a glance, the grin still in tact and simply shrugged. "I'm panicking," he shot back, not caring how convincing he sounded at the moment.
I actually should be panicking now, he kept thinking to himself, still smiling at Aurora like everything was bright and happy. And filled with rainbows.
Maybe he was panicing, just in a totally different way than the rest? Well, Odette didn't call him crazy for nothing....
Dimitri's smile changed slightly as he stared at the blonde instead in thought. Wasn't she Odette's younger sister?

He turned his gaze away when he heard Holli's voice again, raising an eyebrow as he litsend in on the rules, and again before stopping himself, started chuckling under his breathe.

'If I die, i'll let Odette inherit my house, and all my money should be wasted on crack before my old man get's hold of it. Hmmm.... Guess they could use all my stuff for that giant bonfire those brats was nagging about.'

Sighing, he looked over at the brunette girl, who he rememberd as Belle.
"Hey, quiet beauty over there," he spoke up to gain her attention, now having a bored and lazy expression instead.
He leaned over, pushing the gun carefully towards her. "Unless you wanna have someone else's blood your delicate hands, I suggest you pick the gun up~"

Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:58 pm

Shang seemed to pull out of his stupor of remembering the past. His heart starting to beat much slower than before as he calmed his anxiety down. His hopes of seeing the woman he loved so dearly alive again. That would be enough to make any person's heart spring from their chest but again he realized how much he had failed to protect her and he started to bottle himself up again. Anything to keep this pain hidden. To pretend he was normal. Shang looked at the speaker box and narrowed his eyes.

"I almost hate to ask but what are you trying to accomplish with this? We are just trying to keep going with our lives, like you went on with yours. In a psychotic depraved way bit you had moved on. It has been years." Shang called, clearly frustrated with the fact that he had almost forgotten then his hopes were stirred only to have them broken once again.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_lor3lmDumJ1qfr267o1_500
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:46 pm

((OOC Sorry for the late reply.. Please do not kill me! >.<))

Aurora watched how Flynn and Hercules both made threats against Holli. Before watching Elsa, Esme, and John be shocked. She had to stop herself from smiling. And instead of smiling she frowned even more and looked horrified as she watched them get shocked. She then looked straight up at the speaker and listened to Holli speak, before looking back at the three, before looking back up. Aurora fought against her chains. "Leave them alone you pyscaotic witch," Aurora yelled, "Or I will help Flynn and Hercules kill you myself!!" She yelled again, before glaring at the speaker. Trying really hard to hold back a smirk. In all honesty, she was hoping the three of them could get shocked once more. It was fun to see the most loved girl, Esme, the most quiet but beautiful girl, Elsa, and the cocky John to get shocked. In a way you could say she was jealous of how popular they were in school. Yes, Aurora was the head cheerleader, but did that make her popular as them? No. What she was known for as being the most preppy girl in school. And maybe at the time that was good for her, but now, she wanted to rule them all..

"Maybe the ballet training is getting to me.." Aurora asked herself, knowing it herself that ballet changed her a lot. But what had changed Aurora was the shooting, and how everything tumbled down from there. She would always remember when people asked her if she went to the crazy shooting school. And how some other cheerleaders would make fun of their school, and mocked being afraid so they wouldn't get shot. It's what probably turned this charming girl into someone no one wanted to mess with. Heck, her classmates in ballet were afraid of her. But finally, she was thinking about herself, not what others wanted. Ballet made her stronger, and it helped that Holli promised to make her even stronger..

Though, before she could think any more on the subject, Dimitri suddenly spoke to her. Causing her attention to immediately turn to him. Making a face at what he said. "If that is what you call panicking then I wonder what you will do if you got stabbed." Aurora said before looking away from him. She then looked up when she heard Holli speak about the game, before looking at Bell who needed to take a gun and pull the trigger. But the way the girl stared at the gun in horror made Aurora a bit annoyed. And for once, she agreed what Dimitri told her. "For once, I agree with Mr. Creepy. Pick up the gun so no one can get killed!" She said, her horrified expression getting stronger and stronger. The more she watched Belle wait, the more anxious she felt.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_mvmd15AKXM1qipzbzo2_250
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:58 am

Jim wanted oroll his eyes when the three thought it do any good to throw threats at whoever was speaking through the speekers, his glare darkening by the second. Ok... so some of them were obviously going to die right then and there.Or maybe even everyone was. But that would mean that this fucked up game would be over too quickly wouldn't it? What's the point of setting thise whole damn thing up if it would all end right now?
He tried to swallow, but his throat was to dry.
"Oh yeah, great idea. Threaten the person who's littearly holding our lives in their hands right now. Why not ask her to put a bullet through her own head too?" he mutterd out, glaring mostly at Hercules as he said this.

He avoided looking at the three people gettign shocked. So maybe he never liked or cared much about them... but that didn't mean he enjoyd watching them get hurt either.
He glanced over at Belle, who had yet not picked up the gun. He felt liek eh should say somethign too, but really didn't know what. Would he even been able to pick the gun up in her place? Well... he got the feeling it'd be his turn later anyway...

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_lfg49lZvHR1qfohfdo1_500

Last edited by Jim on Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am

Flynn's eyes grew wide as Elsa and the other two were shocked. "ALL RIGHT! WE GET THE DAMN POINT!" He shouted, not caring at all what the others were saying. He was ready to go all Hulk on his restraints, if it weren't for the fact that it seemed like the lady behind the mic had a button she could press to shock or even kill Elsa.

He turned and looked at Belle, with a mix of emotions in his eyes. He felt both anger, desperation, and fear for all of them, but more so for Elsa. "Look.." He said, taking a deep breath, trying not to shout at her, even though he was just about to grab the gun himself and see what it would do on him. "None of us want to be here, but you have a choice to make right now; either test fate and see if you got lucky with that barrel of that gun or you will for sure die and take all of us here with you. No one wants that on their shoulders, but this lady is crazy and I'm pretty sure she's not going to hesitate at all with killing us. So, please come out of your shell, pick up the gun... None of us want you to die, but we don't want to die either. Besides, you're probably in luck! I hear it's not usually the first slot that has the bullet! That would make the game go too quick, right?" He said, with a weak smile, before dropping it as he swallowed hard. "Please... we're only going to suffer if you don't do it." He said, completely desperate now. He wanted nothing more then to just grab the gun and shoot the camera and the speakers.

But their host already proved that if he tried anything, the others would pay...

He couldn't stand seeing Elsa in pain... It hurt too much...
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:08 am

((OOC: Flynn.. baby.. Q~Q))
Elsa continued to smile at Flynn after he had threatened Holli, before looking at Hercules who made a threat as well. She went to say something, but then she suddenly felt herself getting shocked. Immediately she raised her head up and screamed out in pain. Her whole body froze as tears quickly fell down her cheeks. "Flynn!" She whimpered out, before crying out in pain. The shocking was unbelievably painful, and it was enough to cause her body to freeze and pull against her chains. Once again, she was feeling pain, and quickly she fell back into that broken shape she was in while Holli and Cale tortured her. So the moment the shocking stopped, Elsa gasped out and looked down, her hair hiding her face as she stared at the ground in horror. She closed her eyes and let out a few tears, and hyperventilated quickly. It wasn't until she realized how she was acting, and how Flynn was probably reacting to this that she quickly closed her mouth and breathed, hard. But even though she was trying to seem tough, it was clear to everyone that she couldn't handle this. Elsa hated pain, she feared it, she even hated being pinched. But this was all thanks to what had happened to her knee. Ever since then, pain completely frightened her.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_mp5iet7kWH1rek62to5_r2_250

Slowly but surely, Elsa calmed herself down a little bit. Not much, but it was enough to have her looked up to see what was going on. But when she did, she noticed how much she blacked out and how much she had missed. Aurora was now telling Belle to take the gun and to pull the trigger. Causing Elsa's eyes to widen before looking back at Flynn who was now also talking to her. Apparently if Belle didn't pull the trigger, someone would die. Which immediately caused her to whimper as she looked at Belle. But even though she wanted to tell her to pull the trigger, she just couldn't. In a way she knew how Belle felt. But at the same time, she wanted her to pull the trigger. If she didn't, it might be Flynn who was the one to die. Which scared the living daylights out of her. Though she was taken out of her thoughts when she saw Flynn getting desperate. Making her immediately look back at him.

This was the first time in her life that she saw Flynn get this way. It was breaking her heart. Elsa wanted to let her know that she was okay, but she knew it would be only a lie. "Flynn." Elsa suddenly whimpered out, her face showing nothing but true terror. But she needed to help him calm down. It was at this moment where the desire to be in his arms grew even stronger. He needed her, and she needed him.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mqi0mpHJw71qz4rgp

((OOC: Sorry for two gifs, but.. they were too perfect for this post!!))
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 am

Ariel flinched as the handcuffs got shocked and shrank back against her seat, "Just stop it!" She burst out with terror in her eyes. She was shaking in her seat and doing everything she possibly could not to freak out. All she could think about was the fact that whoever was doing this was crazy....completely crazy, her hand went up to her mouth and she started biting her nails. It was a nervous habit of hers and quite honestly the only thing keeping Ariel from losing it and demanding to be free. Her eyes darted to the gun on the table, she didn't want to be anywhere near it and yet she wouldn't have a choice if that woman kept talking on the microphone. She wanted to be in Johnathan's arms where she was safe, here she wasn't and as such she was panicking.
Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_mczt1i9ebf1rs2zzu
Back to top Go down
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Mulan was barely aware of what everyone was saying or doing by this point, dark eyes still glued to the gun in horror, as if ina trance.
She snapped out of it for a second though when the three suddenly got shocked. One look at their painfull expressions and her eyes immediately turned away again.
She felt herself starting to tremble, figners tightly gripping the material of her jeans and eyes locked on the weapon once again.
I wanna go home.... she found herself thinking pathetically, almost unaware of the tears welling up in her eyes.

She was just too scared.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mi5ob7tZ631qz4rgp

Back to top Go down
Hercules

Hercules

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:46 pm

Hercules yanked on his cuffs again when he saw those people getting shocked but he surprisingly kept a lid on his mouth. He didn't want to risk John's Elsa's or Esme's safety....especially Mulan's the thought of something happening to them or any of the other people he cared about here in this room bothered him and he swallowed hard. His eyes flicked towards Belle as the woman on the mic said that she was to go first, "As much as I dislike what's happening here, I think it would be best for you to do as she says." He said in a gruff tone of voice.
Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_mn38rbqbri1som2vvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 pm

Vanessa looked at Ariel with concern. "Shhh, it's going to be all right..." She said, keeping her voice comforting. She was praying deep inside that she was right. She really didn't want Ariel to suffer and hated that this was happening. Everyone else was on their own in her eyes; Ariel was her only concern at this point.

She wanted to reach over to her and take her hand, but she didn't know if that would cause Holli to go button happy on them. She looked over at Belle, who just seemed to be lost to them almost, in terror. Everyone was already talking to her, trying to urge her forward with the gun. It almost felt sickening sweet how desperate Flynn was to get this thing over with so Elsa would be in pain anymore. He'd die for her... She thought, clicking her tongue a little. She looked back at Ariel and did her best to give her a comforting look.
Back to top Go down
Holli

Holli

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Holli's voice came over the mic, "All right I'm going to start counting, 1......2.....3...you know you really don't want me to kill someone in here now do you?" She asked before bursting into high pitched laughter.  "You know I'm really tempted to just kill one of you anyway...won't that be fun?" She asked before suddenly stopping and becoming dead serious over the mic, "4.....not much longer for five." She said warningly. Her smile only growing at Aurora's "threat" she knew well enough that Aurora was someone who wouldn't care for anyone around her to get hurt. "Awww Miss Salvatore, careful there otherwise I might turn my attention to you." She cooed on the microphone,
Back to top Go down
Belle

Belle

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Belle could hear other voices calling to her, and she eventually managed to tear her gaze away from the gun to look around at everybody who was speaking to her. 'So now they talk to me,' she couldn't help but think bitterly. She swallowed down the lump in her throat and stared at most everyone in the room in the eye before she looked back down at the gun and slowly reached forward and took hold of it in her left hand. What was she so afraid of? All she really had was her father-she knew he would be devastated, but she thought, maybe he could be alright. She had no friends, no boyfriend, no idea what she wanted to do with her life-why be afraid of death? She brought the gun up to the side of her head, looking out one last time at her peers, before shutting her eyes tight and gently pulling the trigger down.
Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_m77zzftmGx1rxdzibo1_500
Back to top Go down
Elsa

Elsa

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:13 pm

((OOC: Would like everyone know, Hannah made a announcement yesterday that she would like to be skipped. It states it here: https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net/t81-will-be-inactive. The only request is, that you do NOT skip Holli! <3 And she would also like to keep this topic moving. So John, it's your turn! <3 Also to remind her characters are: Ariel, Hercules, Esme, and Holli! <3 Let's make this a great topic for our wonderful admin! <3))
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 12:43 pm

(alrighty then x'3)

Smith growled under hs breathe, again trying to jerk his arm free from the chains. Naturally, that only made his already weak and hurting arms more bad than good, and he bit his lip to hold back a hiss as pain once more shot out through his body.
I think I liked it better being numb... he found himself thinking, shacking his head to snap the fuck out of it. Hearing Elsa and Esmeralda cry out in pain only fueled his anger, which at that moment made him feel slightly less afraid and worried about his own well being. On the good side, he wasn't freaking out yet. He had already done that before, and that hadn't helped him anywhere either.

He looked over at his best friend, before slowly letting his wander over to the beautiful and quiet brunette. Having not exactly been all there only miutes before, he could only watch with wide eyes full of horror as she lbrought the gun towards her head.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_m6z7eto6kZ1qkxkgm

Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Dimitri's smirk turned more amused at Aurora's words, and actually tried to pitcure his reaction if he did get stabbed. Considering the situation they were all in, that would be a high possibilty, if he survived this.
Welllll... If he got stabbed by Holli, maybe he wouldn't mind that much since-WOAH. Dim, not the time for thougths like that. Control yourself, his more sane side scowled him.
As long as Cale doesn't stabb me, my pride would have me kill myself before that ever happend.
'You have no pride Dimi,' he heard Odette's voice shot back at him then, making him let out another chuckle.

Hearing Aurora call him creepy as she spoke to Belle, he at first looked flatterd, giving the blonde a smile and a wave to the brunette. "Wait..." his smile fell for a second, giving Aurora a small pout. "That wasn't a compliment was it."

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_mk2lukApig1qelb9co1_500

His attention quickly went back to Belle when she finally had reached for the gun, and brining it up to her head. As she closed her eyes, Dimitri felt his lips twitching slightly, wanting to smirk at the scene.
He did as he saw her finger slowly pull the trigger down.

Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:34 am

Aurora watched how everyone, including her were begging Belle to take the gun and pull the trigger. Causing her a bit of a rush. Though, the way Flynn had gotten so desperate caused Aurora a bit of confusion. She had saw the way he reacted to when Elsa got shocked. Causing the young maiden to look at the beautiful woman on the wall, looking scared to death and broken. Before looking back at Flynn. She wanted to give him a look, finding herself a bit jealous. Aurora had no one who would act like that if she got tortured. Heck, now that she was thinking, almost everyone had someone in this room. But before she could think any more, she heard Holli saying her last name, causing her to look straight up. "Bite me!" Aurora suddenly said, before resisting the urge to smirk. Of course she didn't mean this to Holli, but she needed to keep pretending that she didn't like her. But she would make sure to say sorry to her. Didn't want her boss to be angry with her.

Aurora looked away to look back at Dimitri who suddenly caught what she said. Making her grow a annoyed expression. "What do you think?" She asked, before away from him to look at Belle, who was now reaching for the gun. Immediately making Aurora's eyes widened. Before immediately closing them when she suddenly saw her pulling the trigger. Pretending that she didn't want to see what was going to happen.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_mvmd15AKXM1qipzbzo5_250
((OOC: Ami, Aurora will be saying sorry to Dimi after this! X'DD Sorry she is being such a little brat! X'DD))
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 5:21 am

"Bitch..." Jim mutterd at the speakers, not having mesnt on speaking so loud considering what he just said abotu threating the person who ahd their life in their hands to do with as she pleased. He growled under his breathe, and bit his lip hard before he'd be stupid like the rest and say something else tha wouldn't get him anywhere.

He looked at Belle as she took the gun, eyes horrifed and had to look away as she pressed it agaisnt her own head. As he kept his eyes focused on the wall, he prepared himself for the gunshot he prayed he wouldn't have to hear yet.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_max09hwec41rv8x1j

((OOC: Don't worry Chels<333 xD Dimi dosen't really mind anyway ;D as strange as he is.... -cough-))

Back to top Go down
Li Shang

Li Shang

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Shang looked around the room and saw how Aurora seemed so callous. He said nothing. It was a bad idea to incur anyone's wrath today. He cleared his thoughts of his own pain. The only thing they could do is play this sick game until they were all dead or he figured out a way out of there. He looked around for anything that could give some leverage in the situation. He didn't see anything off hand. He needed time.

Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Tumblr_lor3lmDumJ1qfr267o1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Task 2: Russian Roulette   Task 2: Russian Roulette - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Task 2: Russian Roulette
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2