The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakoma

Nakoma

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Empty
PostSubject: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Nakoma looked out one of the windows of the bungalow with a faraway look. The night had passed and it was now the next day, everyone seemed to have figured out things to pass the time with. Some were still sleeping, while others were out on the beach.

She hardly noticed the others around her, as she sat there.

{OOC: didn't know what else to write X'D}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Eric moans, possibly unattractively as he wakes up. The sun is shining through the window next to his bed, so he was sweating a bit. He rolls over and runs a hand through his hair as he realizes where he is. A habit he'd made note of long ago.

He rolls over again, the room was deadly silent. But Nakoma was awake and staring out one of the windows. Eric smiles a small smile to himself.

"Good morning." He greets politely, his messy hair all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:25 pm

Nakoma blinked, coming out of her thoughts, when she heard Eric speak, she turned her head and saw how messy his hair was. She tried to hold in a giggle, but a little escaped from her throat. "Good morning... Sleep well?" She asked, turning her body to where she was facing him better. She sat cross-legged across from him. She was wishing that she was wearing shorts instead of her bluejeans... Way too hot...

"Your hair is a mess, by the way." She said, with a smile. She took her hair down the night before, and now it was in a messy bun with the hair ties she had with her.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Eric smirks, "Mine? Have you seen yours?" At least hers was attractive... "I could've slept better." He shrugs. Eric could feel warm inside when she giggled.
"Leave my hair alone! Unless you're going to do it."
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:37 pm

She let out a laugh. "Ha, unlike you, good sir, I put my hair up like this on purpose." She said, teasingly. "If I had a comb, I would. I had to make do with my fingers for my hair." She said, flexing her fingers on her right hand to make a point.

"I was just telling you, so you would know why there might be giggles." She said, giggling a little again.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:41 pm

"Well, madame, I must say it suits you rather nicely." Eric replies, still squinting slightly from waking up. "Geez I hate mornings." Eric blushes as Nakoma giggles some more.

"Well I see that." Eric ruffles his hair trying to cool it down since it wa getting warmer and warmr with sweat.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Nakoma laughed a little. "Why thank you, sir. Glad I can please others with my hair due." She said, patting her bun for extra measure, before laughing a little again.

"Is it because you had to wake up? Or is it because it is so bright?" She asked, curiously, with a smile.

Nakoma let out a laugh as he started ruffling his hair up more. "Seems to me you need a dip in the water." She said, watching him amused.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:00 am

'"Because I had to wake up. I like having dreams. Bad stuff doesn't happen often there... plus I like to wake on my own, not according to the sun, So both I suppose." Eric answers honestly. He raises his eyebrows when Nakoma mentions the water.

"Yeah you're probably right. I'll only go if you go with me." He teases again, winking at her. He liked playing with her, her reactions were priceless. Not to mention very, very worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:16 am

"Hmm, that's why I hate alarm clocks..." She said, thinking about back home. "I tend to get cranky if I'm forced awake." She admitted, with a small laugh.

She looked at him surprised by statement. "I don't have a swimsuit." was the first thing that came out of her mouth in response. Almost seemed like a stupid thing to say after she said it. "I'm... also not much of a beach person..." She said, with a small smile, keeping it to herself about how she wasn't a strong swimmer. Who would have believed that the sister of one of the star swimmers for the school, didn't know how to swim much?

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:22 am

"Me too. I guess you and I'll be complaining if everyone woke us up." Eric agrees, nodding and pushing his hair back; again. "I'm not much of a beach person either. Sand. Leading cause of beach bums everywhere." Eric shakes his head. "It's so... ew. Especially when it's wet. But if swimming's the problem, I suppose I could teach you." Eric rubs is chin. "..one day."
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:39 am

Nakoma couldn't help but chuckle at his response, with him stating the leading cause of beach bums was sand. "Guess my sandcastle idea yesterday wouldn't have been your cup of tea, huh?" She said, with a smile.

"Why would the problem be swimming?" She asked, trying to not look away, so it didn't look like she was lying. She looked at him amused. "Love how you said "one day" there..." She said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:44 am

"No it would not have been," Eric agrees, laying his head on his arm. "Swimming? Why else wouldn't you like the beach besides sand, you can't swim, or you're afraid of sharks." Eric points out.

Eric rolls his eyes, "I like how I said 'one day' too." He said. "Keeps you on your toes doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:11 am

Nakoma chuckled a little at his response. "Well, good thing we didn't go with that." She said, pushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

She rolled her eyes. "And who said you could act like I was an open book?" She asked, giving him a look.

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Tumblr_m96jy1myVs1rsud01

{OOC: sorry for the wait, had to cook some food for me and my hubby X'D}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:51 am

(OOC: Sorry hun, I fell asleep xD I tend to do that on Fridays)

"Well who said I couldn't? Certainly not you, as you don't don't seem to mind." Eric points out before falling into thought. He wasn't acting himself. As Nakoma had said, he was acting bold. He reminded himself of his brother... before the shooting.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 am

{OOC: Pfft, who doesn't? XD No worries Wink}

"I never said I didn't mind it." She said, before smiling. "How about this? I'm not used to it?" She offered, which was a true case.

She noticed him seem to go into thought. She noticed the slight tension on his face. She knew the look... it was the one everyone here seemed to get when they thought back to the day of the shooting...

She was pretty sure her face was like that now as she remembered the day...

"You don't think it's... him who brought us here... do you?" She asked, so quietly, she was almost afraid he didn't hear her. She knew Cale had escaped custody that day... and hasn't been heard from since.

She still remembered the gun shots and seeing her brother die... It hurt a lot to think about. She almost felt the scar on her stomach ache at the memory...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:09 am

"In all honesty, I'm not used to it either." Eric had met girls, and he had hit on them like any normal man; but he was always afraid of offending them if he wasn't his normal self. But then he didn't want to seem timid. and it always took him a while to warm up to people. But with Nakoma...

Eric's brow furrows as she mumbles something about 'him'. And he knew who 'he' was. Eric clenches his fist and closes his eyes. "I hope not." His shoulder still had the scar at his shoulder blade from it, He squeezes his eyes tighter.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:36 am

Nakoma instinctively reached over and put a hand on his, kind of like how he did to her last night. "What ever happens... as long as we all stick together we should be okay... Safety in numbers, right?" She offered, wanting him to relax again, even though she herself was pretty tense now.

"...Why don't we go explore the beach? Even if we don't like sand, at least it's something to do, right?" She suggested, knowing they both needed something to take their minds off the past and the situation at hand...
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:41 am

Eric holds her hand tightly under his before he opens his eyes and looks over at her. Safety in numbers... why not? He smiles at her. "Okay." Romantic enough. He stands and pulls her with him, sticking his piccolo in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:53 am

Nakoma blushed a little at his hand tightening around hers. His blue eyes weren't helping either... She smiled back at him and tried not to act surprised when he pulled her up with him.

{OOC: new topic on the beach orrr continue here??}
Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:59 am

(OOC: Dunno... what do you think? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:02 am

{OOC: I guess continue here for now? XD I have to go to work soon, sooo I guess I'll post another reply real fast and that way you can reply :3 I should be back around 2 maybe 3 my time (idk where you live xD I'm in the US with central standard time).}

They walked out to the beach, feeling a nice breeze hit them. "Well... at least we have a nice breeze... and it's a nice day." She said, wanting to look on the bright side. The ocean was beautiful, even if she would only ever just put her feet in the water.

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 am

(OOC: Us Eastern Standard xD so you'll be back around 3 4 my time then xD)

"Very true." Eric pulls Nakoma in the direction of the ocean where his feet are now covered in warm water and continuing to walk as the water hit their feet every now and then. "What do you like to do in your free time?" He asks, wanting to learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:17 pm

She smiled at him as they were walking hand in hand. It was almost like they were just on a romantic date... except for the fact that they all had been kidnapped, it wasn't just the two of them, and they were both sweaty...

"I like to read... write... I daydream a heck of a lot, so I can't help but want to write it down when I can. Family is important to me so I spend time with them as much as I can." She said, with a shrug. "Besides that... random stuff, I guess... What about you? I bet your hobbies are more exciting." She said, feeling like she sounded like a bore. She hardly did anything interesting...

Back to top Go down
Eric.

Eric.

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Eric laughs, "No I'm the opposite of interesting. I just play my piccolo and watch sports. I'm finished with school and I play in an orchestra." Eric stops walking and sits down. "I... have a brother. A younger brother. My father is in a home and my mother lives closeby my house. Pretty boring." He shrugs, frowning.
Dear God he wished he wasn't here fearing for his life. Or someone else's. All this because he went to the wrong high school? He was barely ever in school anyway, so why was he here?
Back to top Go down
Nakoma

Nakoma

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:31 pm

"Well, being in an orchestra sounds exciting enough." She said, with a smile, before moving to sit down next to him. "...Poca and I had a brother... but, uh... we lost him that day..." She said, softly, moving to hug her knees to her chest and look out onto the ocean.

{OOC: I have more I want to write, but I need to plot it out with the person playing Poca first before I can go more into what I am thinking of XDD Sorry for vague Nakoma X'D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}   Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck on an island... {Tag: Eric}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next