The Survivor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Long Can You Be A Survivor?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa

Vanessa

Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:26 pm

It was the dead of night, everyone was asleep by now. Vanessa looked around her room, seeing how everyone just fell asleep so quickly... She was more of a night-owl and would usually spend the time of night doing something to help relax and drain her all at once so she could sleep...

If she did anything like that in the room, she would wake the others. She let out a silent sigh, before slipping out of her bed. She quietly placed her suitcase on the bed, just in case someone tried to take her bed, though everyone seemed to be out like a light...

She quietly crept to the window and gazed out it. Her violet eyes landed on the pool that was lit up and a soft smirk appeared on her lips. She turned from the window and closed the curtains, so the light wouldn't wake anyone. She slipped back over to her bed and quietly went through her luggage, feeling around for something...

She pulled out her silk house robe, before laying it on the bed, she picked up her swimsuit, before looking back down at the robe. She placed her swimsuit back in her luggage, before stripping her clothes off. She slipped her robe on and tied the belt around her, before slipping on her slip-ons. She picked up her beach towel and quietly crept out of the room, closing the door almost silently behind her.

For an old house, the doors don't make a sound... She thought, feeling... almost bored by that fact it didn't even squeak.

She let out a soft sigh, before heading towards the kitchen so she could go out onto the patio where the pool was. She hit a few squeaky boards as she passed the living room with the other sleeping guests, but no one awoke.

She quickly slipped into the kitchen, glad to see no one about, before moving out onto the patio. The door was unlocked, which was interesting to say the least. This house is on an island out in the middle of the ocean... Doubt there would be many burglaries out here... She thought, before walking out to the pool. She looked down at the glowing water, before untying her silk robe.

She let the robe fall to the ground before she slipped off her shoes. It was a humid night, but when a small breeze came, it left goosebumps on her naked flesh. She had a little shiver, smiling at the feeling. Vanessa wanted nothing then to just dive into the pool, but that could wake the others...

Not that she really minded them seeing her naked or anything, but if she woke Tiana she would get a loud lecture about the importance of beauty sleep. She loved her best friend, but her antics could be annoying on occasions.

So, Vanessa gracefully, and slowly, stepped down the steps into the pool, feeling the cool sensation of the water touching her skin, causing even more goosebumps to appear on her body. She relished in it, enjoying the sensation of slowly going in. She either liked going into things fast or tantalizingly slow. She loved it when her body felt all of the sensations.

When most of her body was in the water, she took a deep breath, before plunging the rest of herself into the water. She loved the sensations all around her, the feeling of the air bubbles touching her skin, tickling it almost, the way the water engulfed her body...

She swam around in the water, doing a few spins and flips, enjoying staying under the water until her body screamed at her for air. That got her into some troubles in the past as a stunt double, she would keep pushing it until either her body cried out for her to stop, or until the director had to pull her out himself. She learned over the years that people would simply not allow even stunt doubles to go over the limit, they probably felt it was a lawsuit waiting to happen, but she kept wanting to push herself. She was forced to hold back though, if she wanted to keep being a stunt double.

Her lungs screamed at her for air as she was losing the last of the air she had. She gave into the aching and swam back up to the surface, flipping her hair back out of her face as she came up. She forced herself to take slow breaths, so she could breathe better. Her heart in her chest was pounding as the air instantly cooled her exposed wet skin, reminding her that she was still alive.

She let out a laugh, making sure not to be too loud, as she ran a hand through her wet her, moving it and water out of her face. She took another deep breath, before doing a back-flip in the water, letting her legs break the surface, feeling the cooling air on them, just for a brief moment, before she was fully back in the water.

After swimming around like a mermaid in the water, she resurfaced with a smile on her face. She moved to float on her back, bringing her long hair to where it would float under her, tickling her body it brushed against her.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:31 pm

He had waited until after hours to do a little stroll around the grounds, it was their first night and he had some plans he wanted to put into motion. The first being to see if anyone was out who shouldn't be out, he paused when he heard someone in the pool that was by the patio. His smirk turned cold as he silently neared the area, he could tell it was a woman and on closer inspection Vanessa. The woman had always been a risk taker and from what he had been reading up on her, she continued to do just that. His smile widened, this would be the perfect opportunity using a remote that he brought with him just for that purpose he turned off all the lights so she wouldn't be able to see him. Stepping out of the shadows he slowly neared the pool, "Good night for a swim?" He asked, once he knew she had become aware of his presence.
Back to top Go down
https://thesurvivorrp.rpg-board.net
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:44 pm

Vanessa tensed when the lights went out in the pool. "What the..." She said, softly, as she moved to stand in the pool. "Well... wasn't expecting that." She said, before looking over shoulder when she heard a male voice. It was dark, so she couldn't see who it was, but she had a feeling it wasn't one of the guests.

"Why yes, care to join me?" She asked, smiling, as she turned herself in the direction of the person cloaked in darkness. No moon out tonight, so she couldn't use that to help her see the mystery man. She felt a tingle go through her from the uncertainty of the situation.

She waded her way to the edge, and looked up at the man who she could not see. She only really saw a faint silhouette looking down at her. She didn't mind at all. "Guessing from how the lights conveniently turned off before you made yourself known, I would assume that you are our gracious host?" She more stated than asked. She was curious, but very much liked the mystery.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Cale chuckled under his breath, "I guess that's one way of putting it." He said eventually before putting his hands in his pockets and taking out a pack of cigerettes ad slid one out. He pulled a lawn chair towards the pool before he sat down and took out a lighter that was in his other pocket. "I think I'll save the pool for another day." He said in response to her question before he lit the cigarette. He knew the little bit she could see of his face would only intrigue her even more, which was exactly what he wanted. "Vanessa, I've read up on you...and from what I've read you're a bit of a risk taker. Is that still true?" He asked after he let out a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am

She heard him move and searched for his shape as it moved to bring a lawn chair towards the pool. "That's a shame, I hope when you come to the pool, I get to be invited." She said, with a smile, before she moved and laid her arms on the edge of the pool. She heard the click of a lighter, before seeing the flame go up to where his lips was, she even caught a glimpse of his eyes.

Clean shaven...

Green eyes... Maybe Green-gray...

Her eyes never left him as he spoke. "Have you now? Why, yes... I work as a stunt double now... Risk taking is my life." She said, coolly. "Why so curious? If you mind my wondering..." She said, turning to where her back was to him, but she stretched herself back, making her back arch a little. She didn't mind the fact there was a man who could see her breasts, she wasn't really one to care about that kind of thing. She felt the cool air on her again, causing her to smile a little.

Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:45 am

His eyes flicked up to see her stretch herself enough for him to see much more then earlier on, "I guess you can say I make it a point of knowing everyone here." He stated, a small smirk on his face as she mentioned being invited for when he would be in the pool, "Well maybe if you're a good little girl you'll have that chance." He said lightly as he took another puff of his cigarette. "As for you...well I was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me." He said after a beat. He knew that her curiousity would be peaked and he intended on keeping it that way, at least until he had said what he needed too.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:01 am

"Guess you know all you can about us... huh?" She asked, curiously at him saying he made it a point to know everyone that was there.

A sly smile appeared on her lips as she lead her head back to look at him. "Define good...?" She asked, with almost an innocent look on her face. She raised a curious eyebrow at him, before straightened up and turned around. She placed her arms back on the edge, lifting herself a little higher, for she was actually standing now. She rested her chin in her hand as she looked up at him, with a glint in her eyes. "Oh? What could I help you with?" She asked, with a slow smile. She knew he was baiting her interest... But with the more mysterious he was... the more she wanted to figure him out.

And helping him out... might just help her to know.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:12 am

He smirked, knowing that her curiousity had won out just as he had predicted....boring he inhaled from the cigarette once more and studied her. "Well lets just say I'll give you a note with something I want you to follow and if you don't, well something could happen to dear little Red." He said mockingly, knowing the one sore spot to her was her dear cousin. "After all there's a lot here that can be...unpredictable." He said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Vanessa tensed a little at the mention of Ariel and his obvious threat to the younger girl if Vanessa didn't do as he pleased. "... As long as she is safe... Keep Tiana safe too and I be more inclined to do what you want." She said, giving him a hard and serious look.

Those two were the only two that meant a thing to her that were on the island. Sure, some people were her friends... or at least once was, but blood was thicker than water and Tiana had been her best friend since they were children. Nothing seemed to have broken their friendship.

He wondered if she would ever make him choose...

"Seems my hopes were answered in things getting more interesting, and I haven't even been here a full day yet." She said, with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

"Well if you do a job well done, then I'll see no reason not to keep them alive." He said eventually.  He smiled down at her, "Oh while you're here, you won't get bored I can promise you that." He said with a little chuckle before he slowly stood up.  "I'll send you a note, if you do everything I tell you on that list then maybe we'll see each other face to face the next time we meet." He said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 pm

She studied him for a moment, wishing she could see who she was talking to so she could try to read his expression. "All right, I'll do as you say." She said, coolly, before hearing him move to stand up.

Vanessa's eyes glinted a little. "I'll hold you to that promise." She said, looking up at him.

An intrigued smirk appeared on her lips. "I'll be sure to do it all then... I'm sure you've already figured out the fact that I like a man of mystery." She said, standing a little taller on her toes. Was it wrong of her to already be curious about how he kissed?

I'm a freak. She thought, amused with her inner desires. Her mind flashed to the mystery man just taking her right then and there in the pool...

She felt a shiver go through her and it wasn't from the water or the breeze this time. She held it in, however, not wanting him to see her shiver. Don't need for him to see me as weak... She thought, feeling amused with herself.
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 am

Cale glanced over his shoulder at her and smirked to himself, "Oh I know you do Vanessa, that's what makes you the perfect person for the job I'm going to have you do." He said confidently.  He could almost see that she was aroused, the fact that she was showing her upper body to him with no shame and the seductive smirk only attributed to that fact.  "I'm turning you on." He noted with a low sound of amusement and satisfaction, "Is that what you would like, me having my dirty way with you?" He asked, his voice low and gravelly as he spoke.
Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} GrinningDeanWinchester
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 am

"Glad to know you had me in mind already." Vanessa said, before his next comment stopped her a little.

Her eyes watched him thoughtfully. "... That would make me too easy, don't you think?" She said, a little breathless by the fact that he seemed to have read her mind. She felt her body start to ache a little... She wondered if he sensed that too.

She pulled herself out of the water, only to sit on the edge. She was a risk taker, as he said before... Why wouldn't she try to move closer?

She brought her wet hair over her shoulder, wringing it out a little. Her body was screaming at her, in a way she had not felt in years...

She looked back at him through her lashes. "Hmm... what would you do if I did want that?" She hummed, her voice not as breathless as before. She felt that he wouldn't do anything, at least not at that moment... She knew her body was getting worked up for really nothing.

So glad I'm on the pill and packed my birth-control packets... She thought, briefly, thinking about how she had just tossed the whole year supply into her suitcase, just out of habit of working on a movie or a show.

"How dirty would you get..?" She asked, curiously, after a moment.

Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Tumblr_lidznq8GYX1qze5g2o1_500

{OOC: Nessa has a mind of her own.... .////. I need to figure out my LA rep for her... I need a gif to fit this post! X'D FOUND MY REP AND A GIF!! 8D}

Last edited by Vanessa on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
John Smith

John Smith

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 4:05 am

{OOC: jahdghfvgsfvgefvs Jensen Ackles is Cale's LA?!?!?! 8D *fangirls*}
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:40 pm

(Heck yes Wink)
Cale smirked and moved to stand by her, "Oh very dirty....you wouldn't be clean after I was done with you." He said as his eyes scanned her wet, naked body. He chuckled under his breath before he crouched to sit by her, his breath skittering against her ear as he leaned in towards her, "How dirty do you like it?" He asked in a low voice as he ran his free hand along her bare shoulder, tracing circles there.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Vanessa hummed a little. "Is that a promised?" She asked, her voice almost coming out like a purr. When he came to sit by her, she tried to keep her breath from hitching as his breath tickled her ear... No such luck. She found herself leaning into his touch a little; his rough hand on her smooth skin left goosebumps that the breeze could never leave.

She turned her face a little more towards him, not even trying to see who he could be, just letting focusing where she felt his lips were. "...So dirty that I could never get clean again..." She admitted, her voice breathless again. How was he having this affect on her? The mystery of it all was overwhelming.

She knew he could hurt her or kill her, from his promises about Ariel, she had figured that... It didn't make her afraid... in fact, it made the idea much more thrilling...
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:53 pm

He chuckled a low sound that before he stood up in one fluid movement, "More then you know." He said after a moment. He started to leave once again, "Next time you go for a swim, wear some layers you never know what might be in the water." He said over his shoulder. He paused in step and glanced back at her, "I'll send you a note...follow the intructions on it and I'll be seeing you again very soon." He said in a insinuating tone.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:35 pm

As he stood she looked up, immediately missing the hand that had been on her back. His chuckle had sent a shiver down her spine and now he was leaving. He knew how to play her, it made her mind wonder if he was someone that knew her... But hardly anyone knew her so well...

At his next comment, she looked at the water, before looking back at him. "I'll be sure to consider that next time..." She said, as her mind seemed to imagine what he could mean.

Vanessa gave a slow smile at his next words. "I will be on the look out." She said, slowly, her eyes holding a shine in them.

Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Tumblr_m4uzubCOEv1rqrk6x
Back to top Go down
Cale
Admin
Cale

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 am

He smirked and left, "Good...I look forward to it." And then he left just as suddenly as he had arrived. A moment later the lights turned back on, leaving Vanessa once again by herself in the pool but now with much more on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa

Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:31 am

Vanessa blinked a little at the lights, having gotten just gotten used to the dark. She looked around, not seeing any more sign of their host. She let out a sigh, before a little bit of a dreamy look came on her face. "Til then.." She said, softly, before standing up, her feet finally coming out of the pool.

She grabbed her towel and dried off as best as she could before putting her robe back on. She snuck back through the house and to her room.

She took a look around, before clearing her bed off quietly and slipping back in...

Her last thoughts were about the mystery man before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}   Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Skinny-Dip.... Or Is It More? {Tag: Cale}
Page 1 of 1